Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name (31842 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by JetStar: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.

Did you say Naira Marley is innocent? Man you're despicable. I'm suspecting you have something sinister. Perhaps you're trying to defend his masters who made him NDLEA ambassador?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Judolisco:
Pastor with all due respect sir, you are a politician and member of the APC infact one of the founding members, you associate with people like buhari, tinubu and others.... How are you better than mohbad?

You were outspoken during Jonathan era, and when d country went downhill during buhari's era you observed table manners....

You bought a presidential form for 100m even when u know u can't win an election in your local government area, money that should have been shared between the jobless members of your congregation.....

I'm not usually rude to men of God, I would have said u don't have sense sir... U joined d bandwagon to cash out using a little boys death young enough to be your grandson
Well, I am rude to god of men. (or as you call them, men of god) I will tell him for you, eh sir Bakare, you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Faposky95: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.

Don't you tow the path of Bubu and call the youth lazy and useless......
Youths should USE less.....
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Shyboyk(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2023
IbileIfe:

My brother, the ignorance that is bliss is also the ignorance that kills.

He was given such a beautiful Yoruba name of faith in Almighty God, wealth and greatness, ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI
ALOBA, but he preferred to be known as "MOHBAD".

Many people often use ignorance as an excuse.
But stupidity is the choice of those who are not wise.
- Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,
Author of the "Diary of the Memory Keeper".

Yes he called himself mohbad meaning I AM BAD
But u guys are not stating the fact that he also called himself IMOLE meaning BRIGHT

Nah the bad one una dae emphasize on

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Memphis357:
Nigerians are nothing but a bunch of pathetic hypocritical muthafuckaz!!
The nigga dined with the devil and you think the devil will let you leave just like that??
I, for one have NEVER liked that gay-bitchass Naira Marley but f**k it, when muthafuckaz ain't got no talent, they do dumb sh!t to keep their names on people's lips.
THE PRESENT YOUTHS ARE SO GODLESS AND DEAD CONSCIENCE WITH HARD DRUGS CONTROLLING THEM DANCING WITH DEMONS,HOW CAN THEY NOW CALL BAD GOOD ,AND REGARD EVIL AS SUCCESS?HOW
Imagine the rubbish some of them are vomiting here. angry They are screw loose upstairs.THAT IS WHY THEY ARE EVIL TOOLS IN HANDS OF EVIL POLITCIANS.
Deliverance loading for all youths at ori oke.All naija parents should run to mountain and deliver their evil towed youths. angry

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Faposky95: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor talk true
Devil said you can dine, but with a long spoon
Dbanj had to sing advising to use long thing.!!!!!!!
Reap what you sow is still in function

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chygoz01: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible
but he do take hard drugs right ?
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by CJStarz: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Now I have come to the conclusion that the old is not always wise!
How dare this old grandpa judge a dead young man, knowing certain things are common with youthfulness? My brother took up the name,'Damage' as a young man, but when he became more mature,he laughed over the foolishness of that name and stopped using it.
A big shame on Bakare! Has he condemned Davido for his waywardness?
Must he put mouth in every matter? Everytime chochochoo.! His children and grandchildren should call him to order!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Collins4u1(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
exactly, he was living his life with evil and bad men, and probably lived a bad life as well.

rip to him
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by davidluv(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible

Yeah the same way drug overdose and abuse means eating a balanced diet on Nigerian streets abi? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Fearyourcreator: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

Lolzzzz
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by moderngist(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Wickedness in highest places..rest in peace joor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS0nGrGtFw?si=7D1x40mDTWi8SgCB
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Brushstrokes20: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Every mortal has flaw including you Mr pastorpreneur!

# he without a sin should cast the first stone
Mohbad ain't no Saint, neither are you 😏
Even you wasted a whooping 100 million on a useless party that has been sinking Nigeria by the seconds!

# judge not so as not to be judged! ⚖️

And for the records, mohbad means "I'm too good" 💯
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Moniya4Real(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2023
I am surprised people are liking your response to the post and all. And before I give my opinion, I am a Christian-a devout one at that. But however, regardless of the debauched lifestyle or the type of life he might have lived. That doesn’t mean he should be condemned altogether like the Pastor bakare said. His lifestyle was not against the law of the country hence, his death ought to be investigated

Chochovini:

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by mayDtolu(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2023
bluepreek:
lipsrsealed
Mohbad is not a saint...........

In as much as we may wanna paint him as Saint but deep down our hearts we all know he dined and wined with devil himself..

The mistake and evil he dined with was signing with Marlians record label. That is the greatest mistake he made and it was not easy for him to leave since he knows all their doings already.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Fearyourcreator: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Judolisco:
Pastor with all due respect sir, you are a politician and member of the APC infact one of the founding members, you associate with people like buhari, tinubu and others.... How are you better than mohbad?

You were outspoken during Jonathan era, and when d country went downhill during buhari's era you observed table manners....

You bought a presidential form for 100m even when u know u can't win an election in your local government area, money that should have been shared between the jobless members of your congregation.....

I'm not usually rude to men of God, I would have said u don't have sense sir... U joined d bandwagon to cash out using a little boys death young enough to be your grandson
Na now he wan cash out with mohbad. Pele ti e
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by ukaface(f): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2023
No mind the jobless non thinking Nigerian youths

Just like saying a known ashawo go die people go come Dey do justice protest.

I’m not judging, but stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by delpee(f): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2023
I read somewhere that during an interview, he said that Mohbad means "I am (Mo) Bright And Destined."
More like an acronym for something positive.

The Church could have rescued him when he complained. It's too late to criticise now.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by mayDtolu(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Chochovini post=126022731]Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.

Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.[/quote

Definitely, You did not even follow the updates. The only mistake he made was joining the marlians record label unknowingly.

And about the name, I watched one of his interviews on how the name Moh Bad was coined out.

According to him, He was in the studio recording and his friends was like “Guy, You bad oo” and from there, he decided to stick with the nickname “Moh BAD” which he later referred to the “BAD” as Bright and destined.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Bfly: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2023
The people protesting don't give a damn about Mohbad he is just a pawn used to get to the government injustice. So the pastor should stop judging a dead man
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by nihinlade(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2023
This is a lesson to Christian youths!
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NJV: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2023
gassbee:
Bakare no grab d message, the real meaning of Mohbad means just too good , just too much

So hope the guy has reaped the fruit of his "just too good" name? U guys just keep deceiving yourselves. This present generation can never be corrected. Yet after ending up in the devil's belly, you all disturb the nation up and down! What do you expect from dining with the devil?? You must surely pay sooner or later. Turn a new leaf while you still gat time. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Memphis357(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
It's a pity the money you paid for your education was a waste.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Memphis357(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Sermwell:

Swear that Ogun should kill you and your generation if you are a saint or have ever done business or any other things with bad people? grin cheesy cheesy

You're the general overseer of all hypocrite!!
Choke on a fat dick!!
gay-bitchass muthafucka!!!🖕🖕
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by abiolatunji: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Urgent for sale,call 08053523256

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by ianann(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2023
We actually need to tell the truth to ourself,while we all want to go the same direction.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Calitoscassius(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Memphis357:

It's a pity the money you paid for your education was a waste.
More Rubbish.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Benoxvals(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
“Let he without sin cast the first stone”

Some pastors sometimes talk as if they are God..

So his death should be justified because he is a sinner?
Is the pastor a saint?
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by chiboycue: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/MohBad-Pastor-Bakare-knocks-late-singers-unpleasant-lifestyle-name

His nick name Moh Bad, which means "I am bad" may have had a negative impact on his lifestyle and personality while he was alive. There is power in the names and nicknames that we bear. There is also power in our tongue. It is very important that we bear a good name or nickname that would influence our lifestyle and personality positively. We should also learn to make positive declaration concerning our lives

May the soul of Mohbad find rest in the afterlife.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by JetApartment: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/MohBad-Pastor-Bakare-knocks-late-singers-unpleasant-lifestyle-name

Jesus Christ was murdered by bad people not because he was bad or associated with the bad, how does smoking and drinking make you a bad person? Pastor wey no get sense.

Chochovini:

Chochovini:
. All these shadow chasers know that one? The only thing wey dey their empty skull na Mohbad Mohbad Mohbad.

E go surprise you say, many of them no dey fit get three square meal a day chop sef.

In fact, some sef na school drop outs. All na because of the harsh economy o.

The block heads no see any reason to protest over that one things na to dey tear Naira Marley posters up and down them fit.

Now wait make you see how them go attack Pst. Tunde Bakare because of mohbad. FOOLISH YOUTHS EVERYWHERE!

You that don't associate with bad people wont live forever either, let that sink into your empty skull.

Davido and other artist also smoke and drink, does that make them bad people? Self-righteous people like you will occupy hell while those you critisize on earth will be smiling at your from heaven.

All your friends can't be good people so don't judge them, after all churches and mosques are filled with sinners seeking forgiveness and one might be sitting close to you.

Always respect the dead and don't judge their lifestyle, you are not a saint either...

Finally. shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Kenny Saint Best Ordained As A Pastor [PICS] / E-money Celebrates His Son, Chukwuebuka's 3rd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.