Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name (31844 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Aklee4994(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Wizpa:
May MohBad's Gentle soul Rest In Peace and may all his killers be Brought to Book! Amen!!
Dude didn't deserve to die that way embarassed cry no matter what!

All those ones saying Mohbad is "I am very good" is an example of thinking backwards and in an opposite direction... like how does being bad Relate to being good.

Just like saying our leaders are saints which means they are corrupt or corn is an animal when it's literally a plant

No wonder Nigeria is like this! undecided cry

Dunce! Keep on using figure of speech

When you are intelligent, say you are foolish
When you can see, say you are blind
When you see shit, call it food and vice versa
When you see a lion, call it a Dog
When you are male, say you are female.
As you called me an illiterate, that means I am literate

Youths like you is what's making Naira devalue everyday, because the government already knows senseless people like you are all over.

The devil is really manipulating the minds of youths all over the world to start seeing Bad as good and Good as bad and Nigerian youths are holding the flag up high. SMH lipsrsealed.

Have you heard of the word da inska in Hausa meaning bad guy but is normally use to compliment a very intelligent and smart person in Hausa language...so what am trying to say is that most of this names is alway to say about your intelligent about your profession and dealing with people.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by simfrost90210: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Mr pastor, shut up joooor!
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by dapadawee: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.
I would have liked your post if you had not used derogatory words to generalize youths.
One even broke his two legs because of mohbad pls modify
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Sermwell(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Memphis357:

Choke on a fat dick!!
gay-bitchass muthafucka!!!🖕🖕
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Why you no swear die troway naaa?? cheesy grin
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Mosba: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
To this man, he deserves to die so young if I get him right. But if he used to get that 10% of tight from him he would be saying something else.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Triangles1(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Judolisco:
Pastor with all due respect sir, you are a politician and member of the APC infact one of the founding members, you associate with people like buhari, tinubu and others.... How are you better than mohbad?

You were outspoken during Jonathan era, and when d country went downhill during buhari's era you observed table manners....

You bought a presidential form for 100m even when u know u can't win an election in your local government area, money that should have been shared between the jobless members of your congregation.....

I'm not usually rude to men of God, I would have said u don't have sense sir... U joined d bandwagon to cash out using a little boys death young enough to be your grandson

May God bless you for this reply.

Corona virus has proof to us that some of this so called pastor can't survive without the churches revenue.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by BabaHenry(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Memphis357:
Nigerians are nothing but a bunch of pathetic hypocritical muthafuckaz!!
The nigga dined with the devil and you think the devil will let you leave just like that??
I, for one have NEVER liked that gay-bitchass Naira Marley but f**k it, when muthafuckaz ain't got no talent, they do dumb sh!t to keep their names on people's lips.
Na nonsense you just dey yarn undecided
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by osazsky(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
So does it deserve his fellow man killing him?
who killed him...cuz naira Marley was abroad when he died..allow police do their investigation..wat if he died of drug overdose u go still blame Marley ba
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Subonbon(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
baba you know the story...
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by gassbee: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2023
NJV:

So hope the guy has reaped the fruit of his "just too good" name? U guys just keep deceiving yourselves. This present generation can never be corrected. Yet after ending up in the devil's belly, you all disturb the nation up and down! What do you expect from dining with the devil?? You must surely pay sooner or later. Turn a new leaf while you still gat time. A word is enough for the wise.
you dat dined with the good guys, how much has it fetched you financially, economically .
Are u better in your current state
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by newnigerdelta00: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible

Wetin you know,when they born you...as Truth dey pain you then kill your self
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by winner37(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matthew 7:1 You shall not judge, lest you be judged. ... Don't condemn others, and God won't ...
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NOwazobia: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I think you d find that the lyrics in a song may not actually be a real life event. If i sing a song and the lyrics goes thus " i drove a lambo, forked a 1000 bi**tches a night, drank 10 gallons of champaigns in 10 seconds" these words may not represent my lifestyle, they are all lyrics to sell my music or songs.

There are no way in hell i would have forked a 1000 b**tches a night or drank 10 gallons of champ in 10 seconds. It is impossible!
Ok then
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Flame333: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

The same you supporting politicians with good names yet embedded in poverty with online begging skills...

Olamide claimed baddoo, Falz the bad guy and so many of them, did their name make them the problem of Nigeria or to your problems.. The procession was an out cry against a failed system that treat bullying with kid gloves..
I don't want to write much but wise up before trashing yourself online..
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
NOwazobia:
No lies found.

His kind of lifestyle was what puts him in the situation he found himself.

Almost like someone living on the edge.

I heard one of his tracks contains how he did yahoo, and never focus on schooling: Caused pain to others for survival.

Sometimes, when you reason the lifestyle of these guys, it becomes hard to offer sympathy and plead their cause. embarassed

from tunde bakare who wined and dined with buhari? Nice
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
jaxxy:

from tunde bakare who wined and dined with buhari? Nice
What he said was correct, his personality is another topic entirely.

I am not a fan of Bakare, and I actually see him as a politician than a pastor.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Jagaban2012: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
So does it deserve his fellow man killing him?

If you walk with the wise you will be wise.
If you walk with the fool you will be a fool.

What of if you walk with a killer and cultist? You will be...........
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by YelloweWest: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

The "yoots" are just catching cruise as the say. If not, what's all the noise really about? A guy involved with drug smugglers got killed, isn't that what happens to most of them?
Play stupid games and win stupid rewards. That's life.
May he rip
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

He explained the Mohbad in an interview, Moh

B bright
A and
D destined

Those are his words, he said he didn’t like the bad as in bad boy, so he reconfigured it to that.

Go and search for that and listen. Do not judge the dead. In all his videos, he never held weed or drink like them davido and co self .
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
NOwazobia:
What he said was correct, his personality is another topic entirely.

I am not a fan of Bakare, and I actually see him as a politician than a pastor.

mohbad isn't the only one relating with bad people abeg. Aren't our politicians bad and yet people jumping around them.

tunde bakare should save his sermon.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by rollandben(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

So if someone is bad, is that means they should kill him, even as he died misteriously, does it mean people should keep quiet about it. It happened to Mohbad today, who know the next person??
The fight for Justice is not for Mohbad again, for me and you, because Mohbad is died already and no amoung of protest could bring him back. All these Justice is to put a stop to criminality and all that.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Communityelder(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Easy to judge other's but when dem f up them go find scripture support their evil deeds, touch not my anointed wey dem anoint theirself
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Unrated900(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor bakare!!
Baba agbalagba!!!!
Judge not thy ye not be judge pastor.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Favourchris(f): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:

the funny thing is that when protest start about the bad govt, people like u will call it IPOB protest.

just imagine u die today... will anybody remember u.....

call the young man what ever u like.... at 27 he made his mark... what mark have u made ... stupid goat
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
He was not a saint. We all know.
Are you one?
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Father4all: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bakare too is a bad man. He was amongst the people that demonstrated against Jonathan's Government then. He said Buhari was a SAINT.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by stuffs2002: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Can Bakare knock Davido who is father of all nations? Abi na only dead person im sabi wash?

MohBad's father is a nobody.

If Bakari should try anything with Davido, the Adeleke family will destroy hom
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Charly68: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
The Yoruba elders used to say; whoever wants to dine with the devil must use have a long spoon. .Mordbad didn't have long spoon yet he dined with the devil,hence the devil deceived him and swallowed him suddenly. ..
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by spiceadole: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
The Pastor is not wrong.

When he was smoking,drinking and singing wild songs,he didn't know..I'm even tired of his news.
How can a reasonable person name himself "Mohbad "?
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by essentialone(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yellowba score Yellowba.
Izza goal!!!

Let me drink my Gbola Bitters jare...
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NJV: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
gassbee:
you dat dined with the good guys, how much has it fetched you financially, economically .
Are u better in your current state

What will it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul? Be wise. The life of a man does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. The quest for this wealth that passes every other person's own is what has led people of this generation into putting their hands in things that will shorten their lives eventually. Life should not be a competition.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Konquest: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible
Nicely put!

I was just about to emphasize on this here when I saw your concise post.

In the U.S., African-American hip-hop and street/hood lingo, if you say "I'm bad," it literally means "I'm GOOD"... Speaking metaphorically!

So, in Yoruba hip-hop and street lingo, "Mo bad" [in English, it means "I am bad"] literally means "I'm GOOD." Hence the stage name "Mohbad." This is a metaphor like
I stated earlier.

I never knew "Mohbad" until after he passed on, and the coinage of his brand name was brilliant! He may have in unintended ways gotten himself in the midst of some folks with alleged drug addiction issues which happens often in the global music and entertainment industry. Discipline is key here.

As a brilliant UK-educated lawyer (who worked in the Gani Fawehinmi Chambers where 'Femi Falana and Festus Adeniyi Keyamo also worked), I expect 'Tunde Bakare to correct the misrepresentation of the facts he put out there in the public domain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenny Saint Best Ordained As A Pastor [PICS] / E-money Celebrates His Son, Chukwuebuka's 3rd Birthday Today (Photos) / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.