Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri (24712 Views)

Tinubu Is ‘master Strategist,’ Ganduje, Buni Hail President-elect / 2023 Election: Has Tinubu Been A Master Strategist? / 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by IketownNigeria: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Most Yorubas are masters of eye service , think Reno and fani kayode, they’ll praise sing for spoons of rice , at this point isn’t it obvious this Reno is just butt licking for stipends ??!??
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2023
DECLAN2015:

So all these happen in 3month of a new government

Some of these policies are directly linked to him due to his poorly thought out policies, for the remaining problems he met, he appears to be consolidating on them.

Insecurity for example, An executive order from HE PBAT should have put the issue to bed once and for all, not allowing it to see another day of his regime. But alas these agents of darkness continue to have a field day to this very moment (see abduction of Zamfara female university students)

President Yar'adua of blessed memory reduce petrol price within the first month of assuming leadership from N75 to N65 in June, 2007

The only Nigerian President ever to have done that!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Philipmoon2(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Yeah i believe reno omokri, poverty is higher than PhD in Nigeria.
Rubbish!
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Savanahustle: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2023
This man needs help, he needs money, something needs to be done urgently
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by NOwazobia: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu must sha lick ass for breakfast
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Felix6: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
They are coming to tell us that Omokri is looking for an appointment from Amoda Yekini or Sangolere
grin grin grin grin, which kind comedy season be this? all of una no well cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Drone95(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2023
The same reno that was making jest of bat when his urine bag leaked.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by BaddestQueen(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2023
article1:
I wonder why people still take this Omokiri serious. He has turned himself to a very useless guy because of "pot of porridge" he is eyeing in the presidency. I trust Jagaban, he doesn't consider betrayers and traitors for appointment
na Seun dey take am serious.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by eldoradoxx: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Reno Omokir's thinking is just too incredibly low. Associating leaked sex video, BBNaija as Tinubu's diversionary tactics.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Emyogalanya: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
They are coming to tell us that Omokri is looking for an appointment from Amoda Yekini or Sangolere
Why not he tell atiku na
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Heffalump(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2023
eiyahhh.
It's now clear that Reno is very hungry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
are you also Ibo?
So, anybody who tries to point out faults with Tinubu and his clueless government is an IBo person??

Continue describing non-IBo people as persons who are weak in character..
(Persons who cannot stand up to any truth they believe in)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by MrDoGood(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Mad man Reno
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2023
Reno is right. I am of the same opinion. He is just delaying the release to milk the distraction he is causing. If I was the one, I will do same and waste everyones time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by emerged01(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2023
Racoon:
PHD holder! When even his alleged primary school, secondary school, first degree certificates are all subject of integrity and moral issues.

Yet Tinubu is fighting desperately in futility to conceal the true identity he enrolled with in CSU, saying releasing his stellar records will cause him irreparable damage? This Reno Omokri must be a tragiocomedy joker. The charlatan thinks thes are still days of black and white TV.

What is left to be seen as regards Tinubu records? Nothing! All the records are online already. What Richard Daley college? Was it woman that attended too?
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2023
He became president against all odds. And atiku and obi were foolish enough to split up. He is a master.
nedu666:
Nigeria needs him to devote his so called master strategy to solving their problems. What % of Nigerians give a damn about his certificate
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Kaiser20: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Hunger naa devil.
See what hunger did to Reno Omokri because of appointment
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by wasuka14(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Attention is only Tinubu because he is the winner. Peter obi who claimed he graduated from UNN also submitted WASSCE results to INEC and nobody is talking about that becausehe is a saint obi.

Racoon:
PHD holder! When even his alleged primary school, secondary school, first degree certificates are all subject of integrity and moral issues.

Yet Tinubu is fighting desperately in futility to conceal the true identity he enrolled with in CSU, saying releasing his stellar records will cause him irreparable damage? This Reno Omokri must be a tragiocomedy joker. The charlatan thinks thes are still days of black and white TV.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by egoldman(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

So what is he looking for?
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Kog45(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Racoon:

Some of you are just here talking and it end here cuz you lacked substances on sensitive issues,always being carried away by emotional baggages to buttress your points.

Pls,a question,did Obama passed through similar accusations like Tinubu?yes or no…another question are there laws that protect educational privacy in United Stares law?yes or no.Tinubu lawyers are arguing the case on United States educational privacy law,now left for judges to determine or grant them their requests.

Pls enough of emotive and sentiment in analyzing issues that people can benefits from.The case is a national discourse for future political records and better to give accurate views cus your comment can even serves as good references for younger ones.

I watched arise tv and saw Oseni talking and I was like I thought this guy is intelligent but no he is not.Rufai Oseni doesn’t even understand what the case is all about but just talking and talking.I came to realize that some journalists are for APC,PDP and LP,all they do are biddings of these politicians,nothing more,reasons why we are in a messy political situation.

Good that Atiku is doing it in a civil way and left for Tinubu to prove him wrongly.In court you use all informations you have to win cases,not bullying or spewing unrelated things on social medial.

On Reno Omokri,well I always seeing him as one of the youths that failed us when it matter mostly.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Reno i know you are on nairaland, just know you are an id.oit that thinks he knows something on everything yet knows nothing.

Is this not the same you that was saying tinubu built Lagos and Nigeria would enjoy him few weeks ago when propaganda came out.

Are you now dissing him with the economy he has crippled yet calling his confusion master strategist.

I am not a fan of the certificate issue but if tinubu really has it he would release it, there is nothing like master strategy to get embarrassed and ridicule deliberately

At the bolded.
I wonder how a man will deliberately promote an international embarrassment on himself and Nation to prove his political strategy.

Some people are just empty headed.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by awesomeb1783(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Master strategist aye

ICE network comes from America, miners are increasing very quickly, reaching 3.8 million people
✓Every day, 53 thousand new people register to mine
✓If you haven't registered yet, please register quickly while the speed is still high
✓Launched on July 7, 2023 and now has more than 3.8 million users

DOWNLOAD ICE NETWORK FROM PLAYSTORE.

Invitation code: awesomeb( use the code to get instant 10 ice coins upon registration)
1️⃣ Register by email (phone number), go to Mail and click to verify login.
2️⃣ Enter your name as you like, this name will be used as your invitation code.
3️⃣ Enter my invitation code: ~awesomeb~ to get instant 10 ice coins!
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Gjrich(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2023
JAMO84:
So you now agree that he enrolled at CSU? The next thing to labour in vain on, is the identity he enrolled with. We are getting somewhere.

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Godofwar247:
calm down, look deeper and you might see an atom of truth in what Reno omokri said... Let's not all write with emotions... We all love Nigeria...
There is no atom of truth in what Reno Omokri wrote. He only wrote those words sarcastically. How will some one that never added ordinary post graduate diploma to his B.sc be said to have equivalent of P.hD, if not him playing on the emotion of those supporting Tinubu. Since he graduated he added no single education to his paper and someone will myopically tell sound minds that such person has a equivalent of P.hD.
Please go back and read again, it's more of sarcasm than reality.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by RoyalUc(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2023
MRMRMR:

I am a proud supporter of PBAT. I am a private citizen.
To say that everyone supporting PBAT is a criminal or stands to gain in form of appointment is the the height of stupidity of obidients. Even if PBAT fails as president, I can never be an obidients. They are too dense or daft for my to associate with that group. I know they are few of them who use their brains but the vast majority of them, I'm sorry to say, are sick.

And what do you say about you BATs?
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Godofwar247(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

There is no atom of truth in what Reno Omokri wrote. He only wrote those words sarcastically. How will some one that never added ordinary post graduate diploma to his B.sc be said to have equivalent of P.hD, if not him playing on the emotion of those supporting Tinubu. Since he graduated he added no single education to his paper and someone will myopically tell sound minds that such person has a equivalent of P.hD.
Please go back and read again, it's more of sarcasm than reality.
ok, let's keep our fingers crossed for now and see how things unfold...
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Masterk2019: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2023
After 8 years when he fail don't come here and make noise again
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Reno no need telling them either they like it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years and nothing any of them can do about it.

After the supreme court we want to see may be obi and his fake friend Atiku will appeal to Heaven Court or go to ICC or Hell Court we shall see.

God passed judgement on you you say u no gree oya make we see which court u wan carry d case go.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Kog45:
Some of you are just here talking and it end here cuz you lacked substances on sensitive issues,always being carried away by emotional baggages to buttress your points.

Pls,a question,did Obama passed through similar accusations like Tinubu?yes or no…another question are there laws that protect educational privacy in United Stares law?yes or no.Tinubu lawyers are arguing the case on United States educational privacy law,now left for judges to determine or grant them their requests.

Pls enough of emotive and sentiment in analyzing issues that people can benefits from.The case is a national discourse for future political records and better to give accurate views cus your comment can even serves as good references for younger ones.

I watched arise tv and saw Oseni talking and I was like I thought this guy is intelligent but no he is not.Rufai Oseni doesn’t even understand what the case is all about but just talking and talking.I came to realize that some journalists are for APC,PDP and LP,all they do are biddings of these politicians,nothing more,reasons why we are in a messy political situation.

Good that Atiku is doing it in a civil way and left for Tinubu to prove him wrongly.In court you use all informations you have to win cases,not bullying or spewing unrelated things on social medial.

On Reno Omokri,well I always seeing him as one of the youths that failed us when it matter mostly.
I will only take you on on the issue of Obama was asked by Trump to release his school grade. The question is, did Trump went through the normal route to seek for Obama's school grades release? The answer is capital NO. It was just a verbal request. You can read through the link below.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5540152/donald-trump-michael-cohen-academic-records/%3famp=true
You people comparing the incomparable is what I don't know and it belittles our intelligence.
Tinubu's issue is quite different from Obama's own. Trump was making jest of Obama that he is a dull person in school, that he should release his school grade to show truly he was a dull student. It is never a matter of falsification or discrepancies as in Tinubu's case.
Please let us try and differentiate issues. Trump own didn't go through legal scrutiny as he supposed to do while Atiku is following laid down procedure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by LZAA: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2023
And this one is supposed to be working for PDP?
😄😄
Smh
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by papagiddy(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2023
All along I knew Tinubu too wise...infact atiku and obi need to go beg him for wisdom...u just watch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan / Yahaya Bello Budgets Millions For Burials / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.