Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri (24694 Views)

Tinubu Is ‘master Strategist,’ Ganduje, Buni Hail President-elect / 2023 Election: Has Tinubu Been A Master Strategist? / 6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Amhappy(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2023
We can see his strategy working in all sectors. What a master strategist.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by eclecticbaron: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2023
chucks185:
you have nothing to offer apart from talking nonsense on social media

Very apt comment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2023
wasuka14:
Attention is only Tinubu because he is the winner. Peter obi who claimed he graduated from UNN also submitted WASSCE results to INEC and nobody is talking about that becausehe is a saint obi.

I think Obi intentionally removed or not submitting his B.sc result because of the inconsistency in his name. His B.sc is bearing Gregory Peter Onwubuasi Obi and he uses Gregory Peter Obi. That his Ibo's name is not appearing in other of his certificates. That would have been a serious issue for him but his B.sc certificate is everywhere on net. Just simple google search will pump it up for you. And I am cog sure if anyone wish to request for his admission records he will gladly tell the school to make it available to the person. You can try your luck if you think you have interest in his certificate or record.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Exceed15: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Bad product hard to sell .
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Exceed15: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
They are coming to tell us that Omokri is looking for an appointment from Amoda Yekini or Sangolere

Una suffer just dey start. Shege banza promax
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Sycophantic diatribes.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Faposky95: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Arse licking Ministry loading.......
You will still not get ordinary Director talk less of Minister....
I will.like you come my Adugbo to talk like this for free......
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by delpee(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2023
NOC1:
I said the same thing to a friend, he is keeping Atiku busy in the wrong place.

Seems so. Meanwhile, lawyers are smiling. smiley
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by ivandrag0n: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Racoon:
PHD holder! When even his alleged primary school, secondary school, first degree certificates are all subject of integrity and moral issues.

Yet Tinubu is fighting desperately in futility to conceal the true identity he enrolled with in CSU, saying releasing his stellar records will cause him irreparable damage? This Reno Omokri must be a tragiocomedy joker. The charlatan thinks these are still days of black and white TV.

You are a mug! You’re also as thick as a coke bottle.

What the hell is wrong with you CHILDREN OF PERDITION from the SadEast, to such an extent that you can’t think? Jeez!!!

You think a University in the USA can actually offer admission to a FEMALE and then a MALE turns up at its doorsteps in the name of that FEMALE and then everything is fine? Even by your usual crazy and lunatical standards, these thoughts beat all records!!!

Are you irreversibly cursed in that PakEastern Region of HATE such that Giu can’t think at all?

This man (Tinubu) is building you all up to an anti-climax. He wants to make complete fools of ATIKU and all the morons who are peddling this nonsense.

When the documents are all eventually released and ATIKU goes like “yes there’s nothing there but I did it to deepen democracy”, Tinubu, APC and all his sympathisers will so diss ATIKU that even little children will start to call the Baba all sorts of names. That’ll be the nail on his career.

As for that GHANAIAN REFUGEE whose trash you empty-heads continue to read, it’s clear that the more he’s ignored, the more he continues to desperately try to do things to provoke the government. One day, eventually, sha, he’ll be locked up and put on MILITARY TRIAL for acts of SEDITION against the Nigerian MILITARY & NIGERIAN STATE. He won’t be tried in a covilian court but a military court and used as a scapegoat to teach the rest of you CHILDREN OF SATAN that HATE doesn’t get you far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Chetas81(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Iamanoited:

RENO TALKS SENSE ALL THE TIME.
DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF PEOPLE LISTEN TO HIM,WHEN COME TO MAKING SENSE,ALL OF US CANT SEE IT FROM SAME DIRECTION
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by RepoMan007: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2023
A policy reverser? This Reno needs to be sat down and fed pap.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Greatlee54: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Reno will always feel he's smarter than all Nigerians. He feels anything that comes out of his gutters is true and applies to all.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Dittodat: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Racoon:
PHD holder! When even his alleged primary school, secondary school, first degree certificates are all subject of integrity and moral issues.

Yet Tinubu is fighting desperately in futility to conceal the true identity he enrolled with in CSU, saying releasing his stellar records will cause him irreparable damage? This Reno Omokri must be a tragiocomedy joker. The charlatan thinks these are still days of black and white TV.

Tinubu has his fingers in the shallow brains of the delusional retar@ded cretins. Keep chasing shadows.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by alizma: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yes, they will also tell us that Reno Omokri called Tinubu a KNOWN DRUG LORD
That was when Reno didn't know there is something called civil forfeiture. I think the US has cleared everyone on that now
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Benoxvals(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Is he saying that the president is deceptive as well?
He is doing us Ojoro?
SMH
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by HNICEARTH: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Master strategist and magic stick wey no fit show academic records.

Tinubu is being drag multi dimensionally. From his educational records to his economic failures in government.

The problem here is that the likes of mockery are pained because they no longer shape or influence narratives on SM or the real world.

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by mejetov422: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
You are a big idiot and a nuisance to all sane person in this Nigeria, how can you even say or think about that.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by simfrost90210: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
You're just insane, Reno!
Please, find a place in your mouth to shut up!
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
whippersnapper:
that was how you people said buhari no get waec cert na nepa bill him dey use. Omo the way things are going in this country i rather be a nepa bill holder as president than with this my msc and jobless
did you people use dona duke picture or not?
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Grinch41: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2023
For once I agree with Reno.Atiku is on a wild goose chase,so are the supporters of Peter Obi. In the end,there will be nothing new about this certificate saga.

Tinubu is getting all the publicity he wants;good or bad.

The opposition should focus on other things.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by HRMK: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
I KNOW YOU WONT EVER DISAPPOINT!ITS VERY AMUSING TO SEE ATIKU PRESSING FOR TINUBU'S ACADEMIC RECORDS AND THE OTHER BLOCKING IT!ATIKU IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS BEEN FOOLED!ALL HE COULD THINK OF,IS THAT HE HAS CAUGHT TINUBU NAPPING!SIMPLY BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TINUBU'S JOKER!!
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by nathyx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mr Reno. The onlything dat Tinubu successfully mastered is the selfish objective of one sided political appointment you can help yourself with a case study of another Cardoso Loading... angry
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
alizma:

That was when Reno didn't know there is something called civil forfeiture. I think the US has cleared everyone on that now

Is that what he told you

Why making excuses for him
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by BrickDevo: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
sonofthunder:

Dey ask jamb question dey go.

If e sure for you, answer the jamb question,
Because what is bad is bad, regardless
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by BabaRamota1980: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
You people don't know this man. He is a master strategist . The records will eventually be released, and you will all see that there is nothing to these sensational gutter headlines. The man wants this controversy. He knows what he is doing. He is not in a hurry to release his records. Today, the dollar is ₦1050. But you are not talking about it. It is not trending. Do you know why? Because of this fake story. If he clears the air and the record is released, what can be used to distract you? #BBNaija? Leaked sex tape? Niger Republic? Nothing. In terms of strategy, what Tinubu has is more than a Ph.D.

#TableShaker

I agree with Reno. Tinubu's victory at the polls is largely due to his mastery of public theatrics. During campaign, pictures of him in one physical deformity or another was used to distract Obidients and Atikulates. Gaffes at the podium, weakness descending or ascending elevated platforms. Someone is always holding on to keep him upright so his knees will not buckle under him. The only time he was shown walking by himself not held up, we saw him bent with a deformed back bone. Obidients said his hips has given up and can no longer stand erect. Since becoming President his gaffe ceased, he has been standing upright without support. He stood throughout UN speech. So I wondered if all those theatricals were Tinubu's creations to bait and then herd opponents away from competing with him for 25% votes across the country.

Drama is the spice of life, Tinubu is a master director of public theater. I agree with Reno, there is nothing incriminating in Tinubu's records that when revealed could shock the public or injure him in any way. Someone has to keep pressure away from price of forex, price of fuel, price of transportation...and Atiku don buy that market.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

@renoomokri
Gbam!

I don't know why naïve folks fall for political actors machinations.. it's a pity
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by ayo2008: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
He has been paid!

Rumble rouser
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by ayo2008: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
A master strategist who can't strategize for the country's economic to work by hitting the ground running?

No b juju be that?
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Rhassidy360: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Olosho
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by zudozz: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Shame on all of you still listening to this guy because he is saying what favour the usiless, shamelez, politicians u re supporting.

He knows nothing. Speaks from both sides of his mouth. He is all about personal interest.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by alizma: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is that what he told you

Why making excuses for him
He doesn't need to tell me that, he post suggested and except you want to line to the public here, you, myself and many Nigerians do not know about civil forfeiture before now.
Re: Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
alizma:

He doesn't need to tell me that, he post suggested and except you want to line to the public here, you, myself and many Nigerians do not know about civil forfeiture before now.

What is civil forfeiture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.