Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces (30858 Views)

TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011. / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by MRMRMR: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Shut your mouth you pig, why is your demigod hiding his gender ?
He is hiding it for a while to keep fools like u busy, make u guys to chase shadows and labour in vain.
Funny enough, important aspects of the records are already release. Initially, u guys said he didn't attend CSU abi, then CSU said he attended and graduated.
Now u guys want to know if he was a male or female while a student.
Abeg, it takes a fool to take this case serious.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Shollez(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria🤣🤣🤣
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Fearyourcreator: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see
For what exactly... let others show us theirs too... at least the school said he graduated there ... what else again... he was on there yearbook , what again... una just like dragging wahala... if na me too .. I won't realease it too .. anyone can think 3hatever
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Fearyourcreator: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2023
bewla:
Even if tape plus video of his first day was released will you not still ask of whhy he came in with poly bag
People wey dey madt... he should not release anything again ... make Atiku and the rest show us theirs too ... if them wan die make them die ... the school didn't deny him , then what again...
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by UselessBuharist: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2023
MRMRMR:

He is hiding it for a while to keep fools like u busy, make u guys to chase shadows and labour in vain.
Funny enough, important aspects of the records are already release. Initially, u guys said he didn't attend CSU abi, then CSU said he attended and graduated.

Animal, are you still blind to the fact that your father is not the same Tinubu that attended CSU? Idiot
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by tefund(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Seylad2009:
Why is it that almost all he's purported classmates are old people (around 35-40years) as at time of graduation whereas he was around 28years old as at graduation according to he's present age?
I swear!Tinubu handlers don't have have brain.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Shyboyk(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Shey we have seen the man’s picture on their website show us tinubu own
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by MRMRMR: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Animal, are you still blind to the fact that your father is not the same Tinubu that attended CSU? Idiot
So it's not Tinubu that attended CSU, but he has the right to tell the court not to release the records that are not his own which the court granted.
Wat happened to ur thinking faculty. Abeg Nigerians are not known for this level mediocrity.
Listen, atiku is not contesting the fact that PBAT graduated from CSU because CSU has already confirmed that he attended & graduated. However wat atiku is currently fighting for is to see the documents PBAT submitted to CSU b4 he was admitted eg waec etc
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Mosba: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Apparently, Tinubu is just letting Atiku waste money time and at the same time helping him sway the focus of Nigeria from the pain of subsidy removal, using one stone to kill as many birds as Atiku allowed.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by UselessBuharist: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2023
MRMRMR:

So it's not Tinubu that attended CSU, but he has the right to tell the court not to release the records that are not his own which the court granted.
Wat happened to ur thinking faculty. Abeg Nigerians are not known for this level mediocrity.
Listen, atiku is not contesting the fact that PBAT graduated from CSU because CSU has already confirmed that he attended & graduated. However wat atiku is currently fighting for is to see the documents PBAT submitted to CSU b4 he was admitted eg waec etc

Which court granted? It’s obvious you are blinded by the 30k monthly stipend you get as a social media dog.

Think as a sensible human being, if he has the balls to allow the release of his certificate, why ask that his gender be hidden?

Na wah for APC smaller bats oo, blindly following the big bat that will lead them to destruction.

Just tell me why he wants them to hide his gender
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by soccerlite: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see

I remember when adelabu was gunning for Oyo state governor

All his campaign talk doesn't pass I have a first class in accounting from oau

Even his campaign jingle carry such too

Na tinubu own be surprise
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Mccullum: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu just like making news out of this for himself, to frustrate Atiku and others, meanwhile Student records are protected by the 1974 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act in US, that was why Obama and Trump academics records were not disclose to the public upon the requests of them by their opponents.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by NOwazobia: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2023
At this point, I know say he go get many classmates and all of them go be Yoruba.

Comic theater called Nigeria 🤣
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by NOwazobia: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Where have these people been since? Oga Tinubu ok we agree you have classmates, allow the school release the result.

On another thread, he said they should release the result but hide the gender. Bros tell us you be transgender? Tell us so that we can be sure of where Bobrisky got his madness from
or impersonation

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bankowner: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2023
I do not understand why someone has to go to court to swear affidavit to confirm that another was in the same school with him at a certain time. Is there no alumni for the Class of 79? They must have been having re-unions at some point in time so where are pictures? Except of course both of them are saying they never attended any.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by MRMRMR: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Which court granted? It’s obvious you are blinded by the 30k monthly stipend you get as a social media dog.

Think as a sensible human being, if he has the balls to allow the release of his certificate, why ask that his gender be hidden?

Na wah for APC smaller bats oo, blindly following the big bat that will lead them to destruction.

Just tell me why he wants them to hide his gender
The court granted it because it was supposed to be released last week but PBAT filed a motion to stop and review.
I know u are beyond redemption. So it's good that PBAT is playing kîtikata with ur empty brain.
It takes a fool to take this case serious maybe PBAT already knows that he is dealing with fools. No wonder he is winning everywhere from INEC to PEPT to CSU to supreme court to US even on NLC matter.
Fools are very emotional, they are not strategic, they are very predictable and above all, they are beyond redemption.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by lomprico(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Na olajide results atiku carry go court? Abi na balablue?

Why is he addressing atiku?
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Boldideas: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Silence is very powerful! I wish Tinubu can use it. Silence has a way of confusing your enemies.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by FireUpNow(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Why can't they show us Bola Tinubu's academic records with the gender being male or female? Giving us his classmates at CSU without telling g us the Bola Tinubu is a male or female is an absurdity.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Gjrich(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Can somebody tell Bola Tinubu to resign and save himself and Nigerians from International disgrace and embarrassment.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Gjrich(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2023
NOwazobia:
or impersonation

Please tell Bola Tinubu to resign and save himself and Nigerians from International disgrace and embarrassment.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by boxypane(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:

More like a bait.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bluntemperor: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I don't even understand these evidence, it's getting out of hands. Wetin dem wan prove nau?
May today be fruitful for us all. Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

Why can't Atiku run down to USA,to collect it by himself,if the American Law will not be firmly against him!
These Nigerian Politicians know themselves well,I beg!
Atiku loves to go to Dubai and UAE but dare not steps into USA!
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by AK481(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
All this shenanigans just to avoid bringing certificate.

This man must confess .
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by comrChris(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Do these think that Atiku doesn't know that Tinubu attended CSU?
Atiku knows what he wants to find out in those certificates. It will review all the lies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to inec
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by PrincewithGod(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Why all these troubles, just to prove he attended CSU?
Allow the school to release the necessary documents and let us move on please.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by JetApartment: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

This propaganda cannot fly, Nigerians already know the truth...stop wasting your time fighting tooth and nail to prevent CSU from releasing Tinubu's fraud.

E no go work grin grin grin

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Thomasankara(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2023
[/color] because many people's heart were conditioned that he has no classmate[color=#770077]
Paade:
Dey play.. Why is it taking milleniums before his classmates resurface...
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Chetas81(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:

this is Nigeria
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Mrtaye: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2023
NOC1:

No institution gives your transcript without your consent.
You only verify the transcript I sent to you.
That's if it's a private affair but anything that has to do with public office is open to scrutiny
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Rebuke: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Yes, let's assume they were even classmates to "Tinibu".

But which of the Tinibus? The female Tinibu or .......?

Bunch of silly entities!
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Baatunde(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2023
For anyone who is familiar with the issue of Barack Obama’s birth certificate, they would recollect that Republicans and other conspiracy theorists have been peddling the rumour that Obama was born in Kenya since 2008 when he won the democrat’’s nomination. So what happened then , did Obama do anything to dispel the rumour, no? He rode along with it and not until April of 2011, three years after the rumour started that he actually released his official birth certificate. MEanwhile people like Donald Trump offered $5million to anyone who can prove that Obama was born outside the US. This is not unlike the fishing expedition being carried out by Atiku and I am sure Tinubu is building up a climax by opposing the release of his academic records, let its wait and see how it pans out. Even if if there is an error about the gender it is certain that can be explained with the proper evidences. In those days of electronic typewriter and manual collations , mistakes in spelling and the likes was not unusual. I for one have on my academic transcript, the result of a course I never registered for nor sat an exam and I did not even know until 15 years later. That is why the additional evidences of people who actually schooled with him is very critical also even if some people think otherwise. What could also have resolved the issue quicker is for Atiku's team to fish out the "real" female Tinubu they are alluding to since they are most certain that it is not this one we know as the President. Now that would have been the killer blow!

MRMRMR:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.