Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces (30857 Views)

TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011. / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by MRMRMR: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baatunde:
For anyone who is familiar with the issue of Barack Obama’s birth certificate, they would recollect that Republicans and other conspiracy theorists have been peddling the rumour that Obama was born in Kenya since 2008 when he won the democrat’’s nomination. So what happened then , did Obama do anything to dispel the rumour, no? He rode along with it and not until April of 2011, three years after the rumour started that he actually released his official birth certificate. MEanwhile people like Donald Trump offered $5million to anyone who can prove that Obama was born outside the US. This is not unlike the fishing expedition being carried out by Atiku and I am sure Tinubu is building up a climax by opposing the release of his academic records, let its wait and see how it pans out. Even if if there is an error about the gender it is certain that can be explained with the proper evidences. In those days of electronic typewriter and manual collations , mistakes in spelling and the likes was not unusual. I for one have on my academic transcript, the result of a course I never registered for nor sat an exam and I did not even know until 15 years later. That is why the additional evidences of people who actually schooled with him is very critical also even if some people think otherwise

Well said

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Rolings: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
BossLA:

envy a drug pusher grin
u must be out of ur sense.

u think everyone is senseless as the yorubas that have Mc oluomo and tinubu as role models grin

u guys just exposed how ur region are. you completely destroyed the legacy of Awolowo because of hatred for the igbos. for u guys, its better a madman or the most notorious criminal be a nigeria president than u guys watching the igbos to lead grin

Did I hear an igboman complaining of yorubas completely destroying a yorubaman legacy

I'd say you are a busybody. Nothing concern you.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Rolings: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
BossLA:

mumu
Tinubu is a public person now.
if he wanted his life to stay private, he would have return back to iragbiji or wherever he came from to enjoy his loot grin

we demand to know who tinubu truly is.

They've told you and you say you don't believe
....so whose fault is that?
Next we expect you lot to take the matter before a UN court cos as nobody really knows what else you want.
You sha want CSU to claim BAT is a female just to suit your ego......the world doesn't revolve around you you know.

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by HRMK: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
yes,that is the only reasonable thing to do!
atiku will then lead us all to his alma mater to enquire about his academic records!those who iive in glasshouse wont throw stone!!

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by BabaAduras: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see

He has the right to his privacy. What is required by law to tender to contest was rendered to INEC.

Whether 1st Class or 3rd Class, I wonder how you will feel if someone to just walk up to your school and demand to see all your academic records. I see that as an invasion of privacy and a personal insult.

The school had confirmed he was their student, Classmates have shown up confirming he was the president of a Student Association, what else do you want? His exams scripts?

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by oyatz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
fnep2smooth:
In as much as I understand what this guy did, but I still don't understand all this stress of showing yourself. Just allow the court to do his job

The court is doing it's job by listening to both parties.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by oyatz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
chucks185:
only the south westerners were his class mates

You can NOT be satisfied.

So the issue now is the tribe of his classmates?

Did you see S/Easterners in the Year-Book?

Later-on, you will still ask for video evidence of Tinubu writing End of the Semester exams.

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by oluplus(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

I agree with him 100%.

So, why is Oga having a high B.P and running kiti kiti for documents not to be released?
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Very good..
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by SirGod: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Its a good development.
check my signature if you are in need of DJ to grace your Events.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by udemzyudex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
NOC1:

You see records nobody is giving anybody records, all they can give you is a certificate or a letter stating I finished from school.
The transcript can only be released on the instruction of the student, that is why he appealed the initial judgement.

OK judge.

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Konquest: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Olajide Adeniji, 1979 Chicago State University graduate. More powers to the elbows.

Chitown connect... wink
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Konquest: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
BabaAduras:

He has the right to his privacy. What is required by law to tender to contest was rendered to INEC.

Whether 1st Class or 3rd Class, I wonder how you will feel if someone to just walk up to school and demand to see all your academic records. I see that as an invasion of privacy and a personal insult.

The school had confirmed he was their student, Classmates have shown up confirming he was the president of a Student Association, what else do you want? His exams scripts?
True that.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Konquest: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baatunde:
For anyone who is familiar with the issue of Barack Obama’s birth certificate, they would recollect that Republicans and other conspiracy theorists have been peddling the rumour that Obama was born in Kenya since 2008 when he won the democrat’’s nomination. So what happened then , did Obama do anything to dispel the rumour, no? He rode along with it and not until April of 2011, three years after the rumour started that he actually released his official birth certificate. MEanwhile people like Donald Trump offered $5million to anyone who can prove that Obama was born outside the US. This is not unlike the fishing expedition being carried out by Atiku and I am sure Tinubu is building up a climax by opposing the release of his academic records, let its wait and see how it pans out. Even if if there is an error about the gender it is certain that can be explained with the proper evidences. In those days of electronic typewriter and manual collations , mistakes in spelling and the likes was not unusual. I for one have on my academic transcript, the result of a course I never registered for nor sat an exam and I did not even know until 15 years later. That is why the additional evidences of people who actually schooled with him is very critical also even if some people think otherwise. What could also have resolved the issue quicker is for Atiku's team to fish out the "real" female Tinubu they are alluding to since they are most certain that it is not this one we know as the President. Now that would have been the killer blow!
Nicely put.

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by GoodLife4live: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
BossLA:

lolz
in ur stupid dreams grin ;Done 1 Yoruba man is equaled to 2000 igbomen

all ur lies and propaganda has been bursted
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by GoodLife4live: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=GoodLife4live post=126035750][/quote]u sabi the truth
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by UnabashedIPOB: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Another FAKE A$$ classmate of Tiefnubu surfaces again.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by CENI: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Unittyy:

He should show his recent picture, I want to check something. shocked shocked
This one will soon be bursted too. grin grin grin
A baggage of real nuisance.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by GoodLife4live: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
CENI:

See your life. Who's the one hating here? Instead of attacking Atiku and his aids that are after your drug olowole master, you carry IPOB join. Why are you guys so scared of the Northerners? So how you cheaply conceded for the certificate to be released to Atiku, but IPOB is your nightmare. SHAME
ipob fool... I am a northerner as well.. we don't have on tinubu.. I am from kwara state..

We even hate obi more...

Stood decievein your guiliboe self obi can never be president...

He is too dull
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by GoodLife4live: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
CENI:

He should show his recent picture, I want to check something. shocked shocked
This one will soon be bursted too. grin grin grin
A baggage of real nuisance.
akpu eater .. thiefobi can never be Nigeria president
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by onuman: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2023
GoodLife4live:
akpu eater .. thiefobi can never be Nigeria president

You run mad but with no relation to tell you that you are mentally sick. Sorry.

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / #SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80