Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who Is The Giant Of Africa Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Giant Of Africa Now (151 Views)

South Africa Now Africa's Largest Economy As Nigeria Slips To 4th Place / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Giant Of Africa Now by Blitzking: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Been seeing news of a journalist denied of e visa..I.e visa on arrival from a particular African country..a whole citizen of a once giant of Africa..now we have to line up and request for visa..how has the mighty fallen. Do you know 1 naira was once equal to 1 dollar. Nigerian youth how can we get back to where we are coming from if not better..and how can u contribute your own quota as the govt has failed this generation of Nigerian youth..no end in sight and most ppl are seeing the only way to live a better life by running to a foreign land where they are forced to rules that ordinarily they find difficult to obey while in nigeria..I weep for this country not because am not surviving in this mess of a country but my offsprings might end up not knowing the land of their father if it continues like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Tribunal Judgement Is A Replica Of Osun Tribunal Judgement, It Won’t Stand / Cash Transfer Tinubu's Aide On Community Engagement Assures Ndigbo Of Inclusion / Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.