Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory (3512 Views)

Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
The Gombe State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal, on Tuesday, upheld the election of Governor Inuwa Yahaya of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the March gubernatorial 18 poll.

The tribunal led by Justice S.B Belgore dismissed the petition filed by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Mohammed Barde, for lacking in merit.

DAILY POST recalls that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had declared Inuwa the winner of the poll.

But the PDP candidate who was not satisfied with the outcome of the election, approached the court to nullify the governor’s victory, alleging that the election was marred by irregularities, including vote-buying.

Ruling on the petition, the tribunal declared that the allegations were baseless, stating that the petitioners failed to prove the alleged election malpractices.

The tribunal, as a result, struck out the petition.

The court also struck out a petition filed by the African Democratic Congress, ADC, against the election of Governor Yahaya and his deputy, Manasseh Jatau.

The ADC’s petition was based on alleged discrepancies in names on the certificates submitted to INEC by the deputy governor.

The petition was, however, dismissed on the grounds that the case was a pre-election matter.

DAILY POST

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by yarimo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Victory for democracy, jubilations all over gombe state immediately after the judgment

8 Likes

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by timilehin007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
After back to back to back ApC pummeled both Labour and PDP. This lawyer come remind me of DJ Khaled….’Another one ‘

1 Like

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Gangster1ms: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
No longer news
Apc has taken over all tribunals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by BobbieZion(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations His Excellency, Alhaji Inuwa Yahaya.

Governor Inuwa is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. This man doesn't make noise but does his best.

I can still remember the first time I met with him at the government house, Gombe; he is humble, quite, intelligent and smart.

People of Gombe state loves Gov. Inuwa Mohammadu Yahaya.

False!!

Danjuma Goje and his successor Ibrahim Dankwanbo did very well in Gombe State, when you go to the state you won't believe the level of Infrastructure they build.....
Until all of a sudden a Hausa business man who is initially from Kano took over and made it a politics of enmity and oppression.
Even as far as going to want to install Muslim Traditional ruler in a Christian dominated Chiefdom.
He has done terribly bad
I am mad at Danjuma Goje for bringing this man in 2019, only for him to reverse and wanted him out in 2023 which was too late....
Monster he created.

Lest I forget Goje and Dankwanbo where both PDP and where both not Hausa/Fulani, Inuwa Yayaya is APC.
That's my state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Another bad day for the wailers. They always cry more than the bereaved

8 Likes

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by usecondom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Justice served

1 Like

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by obembet(f): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Victory for democracy

Congratulations to the winners

1 Like

Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by garfield1: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
BobbieZion:

False!!

Danjuma Goje and his successor Ibrahim Dankwanbo did very well in Gombe State, when you go to the state you won't believe the level of Infrastructure they build.....
Until all of a sudden a Hausa business man who is initially from Kano took over and made it a politics of enmity and oppression.
Even as far as going to want to install Muslim Traditional ruler in a Christian dominated Chiefdom.
He has done terribly bad
I am mad at Danjuma Goje for bringing this man in 2019, only for him to reverse and wanted him out in 2023 which was too late....
Monster he created.

Lest I forget Goje and Dankwanbo where both PDP and where both not Hausa/Fulani, Inuwa Yayaya is APC.
That's my state.

Dankwambo is fulani
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Triangles1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
APC on the beat.
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Knetpro(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Before nkor!
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Elibaba1: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations His Excellency, Alhaji Inuwa Yahaya.

Governor Inuwa is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. This man doesn't make noise but does his best.

I can still remember the first time I met with him at the government house, Gombe; he is humble, quite, intelligent and smart.

Oga no be Inuwa develop Gombe oo.
The brain behind the beauty of that city you saw is “Danjuma Goje” followed by Ibrahim Alhassan Dankwambo.

Goje is loved by all Gombe people regard of religious beliefs and ethnicity. A true Gombawa can attest to what I said or any informed person from the North East.
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by uzomalahot: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by TrainPark: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2023
garfield1:

Dankwambo is fulani
No
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by Alexxx2000: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
I tap into the strength of the Almighty.
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by YourRealFather: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory by YourRealFather: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Na How much them pay you for this (Lie) post

The only governor that this man is better than now in the north east is MaiMala Buni of yobe,
Without Goje and dankwambo, Gombe City would have been like lafia of nasarawa state,
This bigot is failure

(1) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour::Lagos Culture Is Different From Yoruba Culture. Video / 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). / Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.