Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tinubu Should Remove Dss Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Remove Dss Boss (169 Views)

"If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Remove Dss Boss by Madmaninasorock: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2023
DSS is criminal organization they arrest you kill you and told your people that they kill you and nothing will happen.

The criminal call bushi the dss boss is an animal not even good to Stay next to human beings.

The man thinking dss is a fulani property when you enter dss office you will thinking that your in zanfara state is no more Nigeria dss is call now fulani dss

The fact is they will never treat fulani layer they way they treat southern layers.

I told tinubu to remove that criminal he doesn't hear until is too late.

The fulani will use that man against tinubu as I don't want any fulani man next to aso rock again.
Re: Tinubu Should Remove Dss Boss by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Bt u re in aso rock...next to tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not A Yoruba / Ogun Palliatives: I Lied Against Dapo Abiodun's Government (video) / Tinubu With Over 20 Media Aids To Save Reputation, Seyi Tinubu Turns Presidenti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.