Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs (11612 Views)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Bayelsa, Kogi & Imo Guber Election / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout / INEC Laments 500,525 Uncollected Pvcs In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by CaptainFM1: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2023
I personally will never vote in this country again.

With what I saw in the last general election, no reasonable Nigerians should file out for anyone again.

Elections are the greatest scams in the country. So shambolic from every quarters.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by castrokins(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Na God Go Punish INEC

3 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Kosoco(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Dogalmighty17: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2023
When they know INEC is incapable of conducting fair elections should they be blamed?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by PeterObi4LP: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Till I die, I will never ever vote in this life again, never. 2023 election is my first time of voting and it will be the end.

Votes doesn't count in Nigeria. They have learnt their lessons.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by wanimo: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2023
After the grand fraud of 25th February 2023, who cares about election again

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by youngsahito(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2023
Nobody takes inec serious anymore. Let them call on the fake tribunal judges to go out for voting.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by wizelink(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Una get liver to dey talk this rubbish. INEC una no get shame.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by obiekunie01: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2023
INEC can keep their PVCs. In fact they can rent it out to APC minions.

Who wan go stand for sun for S'election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Pwettylinda(f): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2023
My voters card is only for identification purposes after this past election

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Kepukepu: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Why collect PVC when the election is gonna be rigged anyways
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Waste of time voting in Nigeria presently .

Server failure and tampered results.

Just relax at home and sip some good wine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by sameks08(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Nobody in his wright sense will still trust you people considering the broad day rubbery you guys showcase during the general election that is why the PVC remains uncollected
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by engrchykae(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Inec haven't realized that 2023 is the last time they will call out sane Nigerians to vote

No one will believe inec anymore.
Neither will anyone look up to election tribunal for succor.
People will resort to self help,both electorate and elected
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Racoon:
INEC is not serious. INEC does not understand the voter's apathy and credibility question dust it has created for itself with the conduct of the 2023 elections many of which are the subject of litigation in our comprised courts. The viscious cycle have already been created. INEC have long lighted up a fuse.

Then no problem, stay forever on 2023 election and refuse to move on okwa ya? Stay there and be opening and be reading book of Lamentation, Uzo will continue as Governor, Yaya Bello will install his boy and Diri will remain in office it's a win win for them ok.

Pls tell your group to remain in 2023 election shit and refuse to move on no one cares.

Shey una no de hear word ba? Devil say hin wan chp with you you dey tell am no space, na by force go find him space. Una neva see shometin walahi...

You this "Racon" guy in particular we go help you and your fellow humanity haters to waste another 8 years of your lives as you all wasted it during Buhari by living what is important to your life and bechasing Buhari around with insults.....
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by dawno2008(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2023
After 2023 selection, am through with Nigeria's voting, nothing I mean NOTHING is going to make me waste my time and life on any election again in nigeria cool
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Ecosystem4u: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2023
What the heck is INEC? A useless long forgotten criminal enterprise, who takes these serial thieves and con men serious in this country any more?
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by fubsy: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2023
I struggled to get my PVC as INEC promised free, fair and credible election. But INEC failed woefully in my opinion. INEC promised and deliberately failed to keep to its promise. Then tribunal put the icing on the cake by making INEC look infallible in the face of obvious fallibility and deliberate distortion. Why will people still rush to get their PVCs when INEC is still constituted the same as February and March 2023?

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Reference(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Because you have taken the power out of their hands to decide who governs them and handed it over to one person called a judge presiding over a tribunal.

The black man is feudal in nature.
He needs a king to rule over him.
He cannot decide for himself.
So democracy does not work well.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by CaptainFM1: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Soon, President will be elected by a paltry 50000 votes while Governors will be elected by just 12000 votes.

INEC can't deceive us any more.

Infact, they should just announce the winner now and save themselves unnecessary stress.

To even think it's still Prof Madmood Yaqkubb is still in charge angers everyone.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Can't blame them...

INEC lacks the credibility and morality to conduct proper elections.

Why waste voters' time and energy if you will end up cooking up results for the highest bidders? Smh!
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by CaptainFM1: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
jrusky:

Then no problem, stay forever on 2023 election and refuse to move on okwa ya? Stay there and be opening and be reading book of Lamentation, Uzo will continue as Governor, Yaya Bello will install his boy and Diri will remain in office it's a win win for them ok.

Pls tell your group to remain in 2023 election shit and refuse to move on no one cares.

Shey una no de hear word ba? Devil say hin wan chp with you you dey tell am no space, na by force go find him space. Una neva see shometin walahi...

They can install their family members but will never have the mandate of the people and would be regarded as illegitimate by the world. Public perception matters alot. You saw it during End Sars, you see it as it's playing in the druggie case, and you can see it in Mohbad/Naira Marley's case.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Savanahustle: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
It’s a bad precedence

They shunned technology as a means to help the democratic system in the 21st century, then the masses lost hope in the process
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Theunbothered: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Why won't they shun it when INEC agents can just rewrite the election results
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by jayAjoku(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Any Nigerian that doesn’t know his or her pvc is useless is a confirmed Mugu 😂

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by tnerro1(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Me sha, am not voting in any elections again, let INEC help me choose who they want in that position

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Oneday82: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/INEC-laments-as-241715-Bayelsa-Kogi-Imo-voters-shun-PVCs

It is beginning to happen. This just the tip of the ice very. When people hope hope and trust was dashed in a broad day light, what do you expect.... Watch and see if anybody will even come on out in the next 4 years.

Since election in Nigeria is now for the richest or should I put a highest bidder. Once allow to go and make money so we can be able to our mandate, don't come and disturb us.

Let the gullible and futureless ones cast the vote.

The electoral empires has betrayed the trust of so many, and it can only take the grace of God to redeem that.

Una never see something.... As usual, Imo, Kogi, Edo and Beyelsa give to who una want.... Las las everybody go collect....

Even, if una want let dollar hit 2000, Na so we go dey amend our goods. THE POOR WILL NOT ONLY BREATH, THEM GO CHOKE.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:
I personally will never vote in this country again.

With what I saw in the last general election, no reasonable Nigerians should file out for anyone again.

Elections are the greatest scams in the country. So shambolic from every quarters.

Honestly, It's a bloody waste of precious time... Naija has gone to the dogs.

Corruption in both high and low places.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by dikings(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
A time shall come in Nigeria, where no voter no will be seen in an election polling Unit if INEC continues in this SHAM called elections. This i have seen
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Jpblessed(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2023
This is because the people have lost faith in the whole electioneering process.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Blacktruth: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2023
No need for eclections again na , make inec just kuku dey do selection process na abi ?

Just like d guy above me said , we nor send dia mama and dia papa again .
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by IPDGP: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2023
HardBishop:
That's how southeast region will be in FUTURE ELECTIONS if hausa and yorubas continue to insult igbos and sidelined them in governance.

Imagine saying no ibo will rule this nation... As if we are not Nigerians yet be bold to steal their votes.
Let's see how this goes in the next 4-8 years

Come next 4years na BAT
wait till 8years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen / EFCC Begins Investigation Into UK Court Judgement, P&ID $8.9billion Gas Contract / Ugwuanyi Inspects Atavu Bridge, Directs Immediate Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.