Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs (11609 Views)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Bayelsa, Kogi & Imo Guber Election / 20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout / INEC Laments 500,525 Uncollected Pvcs In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by stuffs2002: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Okwyjesus:
INEC and PEPT just rubbished election and 2022 electoral law.

I thought IPOB/OBIDIENTS had their evil eyes on the Judiciary na grin
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by AskNgige2: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Emma1Oj:
No need for collection since Mamood is still the INEC chairman. All na scam.
Shebi Tinibu supporters won't comments on this one now..

They are wait for for when news says Tinibu is the 1st to ring a bell
Lol

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Coolgent(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2023
Majority of those PVCs belonged to underage voters

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Trustyourself: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2023
INEC under the leadership of Mahmood Yakubu has killed and buried the nation's electoral values

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Trustyourself: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Prof. Mahmood Yahoo.kubu has slaughtered our eletoral values because of bullion van

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by TheBillyonaire: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2023
There is no need for elections. INEC should just declare the man that bribes them the highest winner and issue certificate of return instead of wasting voters time with their predetermined outcome

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Gucciswaz: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Serious voters apatty looming

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Minime10(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/INEC-laments-as-241715-Bayelsa-Kogi-Imo-voters-shun-PVCs

Of what use is the PVC's in the Nigerian electoral system, when una no go allow the will of the people to prevail, but will rather do una do🙄

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Keep them, write your results as usual.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Gucciswaz: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Going by this present INEC arrangement, nothing go ever carry my leg to any polling vote.

Here it loud and clear, your vote doesn't count in Nigeria's elections

It's not the voters that determine election winners, it does that count it
same as me bro..me sef don wash my hands comot for any election voting for dis country just like pontus pialite take wash e hand comot for Jesus Christ death..

2 Likes

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
inec dumped the new electoral act in the dustbin and wants people to vote. undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by blaise26abj(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una cause am naaaa

Once beaten twice shy

No one believes in voting system anymore since una do wetin una been do last time

The next election might end up being the worst turnout in the history of nigeria . INEC was the biggest liar . Didn’t do what they said they would do . International observers were disappointed , International donors for credible elections were very angry . It was a show of shame from Inec and maumod and Leadership . That’s why Obi did not attack the numbers but the process that brought about the numbers .

To INEC , you can take those cards are shove it up your corrupt arses .
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by ufotunang: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2023
How do you expect them to go and collect it when they know their votes will not count

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by ufotunang: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Collect wetin?...and vote for politicians that will just be looting money and enrich themselves.... .but share 3 cups of rice to the poor people in the name of pallatives...🙄
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by 43Ronin: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2023
HardBishop:
That's how southeast region will be in FUTURE ELECTIONS if hausa and yorubas continue to insult igbos and sidelined them in governance.

Imagine saying no ibo will rule this nation... As if we are not Nigerians yet be bold to steal their votes.
Let's see how this goes in the next 4-8 years
you igbos are the problem of yourselves. you were warned to stay away from the election that nothing good will come out of it but you refused because of PO. now look at it. all the LP winning across the country has be overturned by d judiciary. If igbos had one voice and on the day of election everywhere was like a ghost town in SE then it would not matter who won cos basically you were not considered in d scope of things. PO Contesting compromised d igbo struggle since its clear that all tribes Igbo, yoruba & hausa contested the election. PO like Nnamdi Azikiwe sold igbo for political power and still lost.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Kingspin(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Yeye INEC
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by studM(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of them are not real voters. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Thunder fire u and Ur likes for this dumb and silly stupid statements u always make here
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by kevwemike: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
In the last election u play with the future of millions of Nigerians and u are crying dey should come and collect PVC , we don't trust you INEC anymore.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by onuman: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
INEC, who do you think is still interested in INEC election after the most primitive and fraudulent election conducted by INEC in February 25, 2023?
INEC ESTABLISHED A REGULATION FOR VOTING IN ELECTION, VOWED THAT NO OTHER METHOD EXCEPT ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS WOULD BE USED FOR THE ELECTION, BUT AFTER VOTERS HAD CAST THEIR VOTES AND LEFT, INEC DISCARDED ITS VOW AND TOOK TO THE DISCARDED MANUAL TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS TO PRONOUNCE TINUBU PRESIDENT-ELECT.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Jeyun: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/INEC-laments-as-241715-Bayelsa-Kogi-Imo-voters-shun-PVCs
no need for the collection just select your governor and court will do the rest. eye neck should just leave us alone make we face our hardship in peace. Abi the one wey them select last feb 25th wey keep us for this hardship never do them? Eye neck is a political party APC extension.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Deogratiasfx: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
What is the difference? Collect it and my vote will not count. Sha they can collect and use it as ID card. At least it is not total waste.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by YouAreNobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol.....

May the best rigger win....

Tinubu showed them that having your INEC card doesn't translate that your votes will count....

So why bother collecting it when in real-time, best riggers will be declared by yakubuz.....

And you're happy about this?

You're disgusting
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Fearyourcreator: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Don't complain when that times comes
Which time is coming ... na today Nigeria dey

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by NiceUpper: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
I hardly comment but this is one of the topics that should never be made in the first place.

What INEC has just succeeded to do in the last election is increase on voter apathy. Next election will tell. Even myself won't bother to vote. They should continue to select whoever they like.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by sukar886: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nothing will make me to vote in this country again

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by NZEsaintdoh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Collecting the PVC to vote is a total waste of time and energy,INEC can't be trusted...

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Miracle2020: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
There is no electoral law so why should I vote? Since the judges says that INEC can change the rules even when the voting has started.

1 Like

Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
There is no need for elections. INEC should just declare the man that bribes them the highest winner and issue certificate of return instead of wasting voters time with their predetermined outcome

That'll be no fun...

Plus there'll be lost opportunities to legally pilfer something for the road.

You know dat kain tin na...
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Miracle2020: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Majority of the people that collect the cards sef are not voting.
I blame the useless youths of this country, if all the youths should decided not to vote I believe INEC and the judiciary will start doing the right thing.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by 3lami: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afraid by yukubusty misery.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by jrusky(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro... Swallow spit and drink cold water. Me and you no get problem ra ra!

Even with all your passion and weak patriotism, the nation is clearly headed in a direction you can't control or influence... They do what they please with the power you gave them (Or think you gave them), and they give no fvcks about you.

So, do you and rest! Thanks. cool

My concern for you bloody
a s s hole is I don't now why you are in pain these much. Biko you wan kpeme ontop political matter wey no go benefit you or your family in anyway or what?
Don't die before your time Obi don't know you and if you die I swear he won't even send RIP to your family.

Dey their dey sweat and swell like snake that swallow frog ontop nothing, you go dey alright las las.
Re: INEC Laments As 241,715 Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Voters Shun PVCs by Masterclass32: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
What's the point of collecting PVCs when the inec would declare whoever they want as winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cybercrimes Act 2015 Has Been Repealed & Replaced - Inibehe Effiong / Lagosians Spend N1bn On 'Owambe' Monthly / APC Primaries In Enugu A Charade – Okechukwu, VON DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.