Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences (17122 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Down Lennox Mall, Sailor Lounge, Etc For Environmental Pollution / Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV / Plateau State Closes All Entry And Exit Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2023
You always have a carton of red bull drinks in your fridge and on top of that, you graduated from troll school in flying colors... grin grin grin

I'm still a learner.
MzansiCoolio:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its never too early
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Shattuck(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
See as Lagos dirty... the eldorado that tinubu built.. i shame for apc supporters...
Modified: to those wretched souls tagging me igbo. Anybody that says the truth is always igbo. What is the point of democracy if you all cant criticise the government.
I swear they just don't know how stupid it makes them look, I have been called Igbo, ipob, several times.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Afamed: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2023
Nwodosis:
The Bulabans at work! Closing markets that are generating daily revenue? You may think that you are punishing somebody but you are indirectly punishing yourself. Why not engage a body that will be clearing the refuse generated by the market while occupants of the market pay for it?

Who dirty don dirty
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
See as Lagos dirty... the eldorado that tinubu built.. i shame for apc supporters...
Modified: to those wretched souls tagging me igbo. Anybody that says the truth is always igbo. What is the point of democracy if you all cant criticise the government.
If you all ... Omo nawa ooo
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by plaindealer: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2023
This is how they love in their village.

Just imagine human beings living and coexisting with rotten trash, and garbage and buying and selling food that they put in their mouth.

Are they so immune to rot, stinking trash and garbage?

Pigs live better than these animals..

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by MzansiCoolio: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
You always have a carton of red bull drinks in your fridge and on top of that, you graduated from troll school in flying colors... grin grin grin

I'm still a learner.

Danko! grin grin grin u too will graduate one day.The politeness will soon disappear, believe u me.Thats how we all started. You'll realise u cant reason with half of these people.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by plaindealer: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2023
smh.....

Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2023
Let's wait and see... grin grin grin
MzansiCoolio:

Danko! grin grin grin u too will graduate one day.The politeness will soon disappear, believe u me.Thats how we all started. You'll realise u cant reason with half of these people.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by obi58: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2023
olakraft:

Ladipo is filled with Yoruba traders as well as Igbos, so you don't need to make this about tribe. Many Yorubas are there selling bags of rice, not just Igbos.

If you are someone who values hygiene and cleanliness, you'd agree that dirtiness should be discouraged...

Let me ask you a simple question.... Will inhabitants in a house with a toilet go out to the bush to defecate?

Will people go out to dispose of waste indiscriminately if proper waste bins are provided everywhere and same emptied periodically by the relevant government agency? So please tell me what LAWMA has been doing to keep these markets clean? Instead they choose to bully the shop owners and cripple their source of daily income.

Charity begins at home. The problem is with LAWMA. If they are active in the discharge of their duties we won't be having these developments.

Government should be for the people and is supposed to be a service. People will happily pay for functional services. This is the truth.

I repeat it is only the foolish that will leave a perfectly functional waste bin to dispose of refuse indiscriminately and if such offenders are identified then they should be punished appropriately.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by ignisaqua(f): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

What nonsense is this?

Permanently certified nincompoop cum schweindhund spewing junk.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by obi58: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2023
plaindealer:

Just imagine human beings living and coexisting with rotten trash, and garbage and buying and selling food that they put in their mouth.

Sad.

So what is LAWMA doing about sanitising such environments? Go around Lagos and you will ask yourself if LAWMA still exists!
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by ignisaqua(f): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2023
plaindealer:

Sad.

Calling you an animal is giving you a sense of existence, you are a maggot.
Your evil nature refused to keep you current in happenings around you. toilet maggot.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by lexylaw40: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2023

shocked
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Jagabanarmy: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2023
ecolime:
Ladipo market is a huge mess. The whole place is just too filthy.

I hope they don't tribalize this thread.
Huge environmental nuisance
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by 77up(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwodosis:
The Bulabans at work! Closing markets that are generating daily revenue? You may think that you are punishing somebody but you are indirectly punishing yourself. Why not engage a body that will be clearing the refuse generated by the market while occupants of the market pay for it?
You did not read part where they said non payment of waste bills? You just want to cap your hatred comment . Let them lock the gate and see who is been punished here now sebi na government den dey punish in your own shallow opinion😂
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by 77up(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Tinubu was the governor back in 1999 , I don't know why you all still blame him for any error in lagos today. I don't even know how you all think dump like that should not be seen in Lagos when it is seen even in new York. Even the said refuse were dump there by non challante public.

Funniest part is, most of you will still think you are saying the truth😂
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by solreb: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwodosis:
One the reasons for the closure, if you read it carefully, is non payment of waste bills.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
77up:
Tinubu was the governor back in 1999 , I don't know why you all still blame him for any error in lagos today. I don't even know how you all think dump like that should not be seen in Lagos when it is seen even in new York. Even the said refuse were dump there by non challante public.

Funniest part is, most of you will still think you are saying the truth😂
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=77up post=126089626]Tinubu was the governor back in 1999 , I don't know why you all still blame him for any error in lagos today. I don't even know how you all think dump like that should not be seen in Lagos when it is seen even in new York. Even the said refuse were dump there by non challante public.

Funniest part is, most of you will still think you are saying the truth
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by visaclick: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
ecolime:
Ladipo market is a huge mess. The whole place is just too filthy.

I hope they don't tribalize this thread.
if they like let them tribalize it. These so call billionaires are doing too much and litering the city. Lagos should be great and that can only be achieved with hard decisions. Good move sanwolu. I just drove past alaba now and i saw how clean the place is, those road sides have been evacuated. Kudos to sanwolu, we cannot become USA with roadsides.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by ufotunang: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
So this is the Lagos they said Tinubu built and developed.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by visaclick: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
tamdun:

If u guys continued this way,every tribe in Nigeria will hate you,this same govt close alayabiagba(boundary) market full of Yoruba people and no one is crying.
they are already hated. I just got an iPhone for my wife from them and it has been one issue or the other. The way I charged to the ibo boy nobody told him to refund me, it’s almost like he knew what is coming.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by EXOUSIAng: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwodosis:
My sons are 9 years old they are twins they keep their rooms clean.
My last born is 5 he shares a room with his brother who is 7 they both keep thier room neat and organized.
Are you telling me that if children can keep their environment clean the government after creating lawma to dispose the refuse should still employ people to come and sweep their shops and keep their environment clean.
You mean the same market they make the money they brag about from they can't keep it clean?
LoL and Igbo man would find an excuse and play the victim card no matter how obviously stuuupeed he looks while doing it.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by EXOUSIAng: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Smithkafors:
Did you provide waste bags for the masses?…how efficient is your waste disposals ?.
Goverment should provide waste bags for them
That's not good enough, I think government should go and sweep their shops and also mop their shops for them.
Igbos will always look for excuse, As you no see any reasonable excuse see the rubbish you dey talk.. must you give excuses?
I think government should come wipe your ass each time you use the loo
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by topatee: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is a tip of the iceberg, go to Aba and you will feel sorry at the condition in which market activities are carried out, it stinks to high heavens.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by EXOUSIAng: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mustack:

Do the remit there dues
It's not even enough the government should also feed them, wash their cloths, bath them, you the dirty traders in Ladipo are the the only people paying tax in Lagos.
I think the government should also assign people to pack and wash their plates when they eat.....
Government should buy waste bag, idiot....
Government should also buy them tissue paper to wipe their butt because they are paying tax
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by computer0810(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

Bah brain

Sorry for ur loss
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why close the entire market? How does punishing everyone (sellers and buyers) solve anything? These markets have iyalojas and babalojas in charge? What is their role apart from collecting monthly and weekly levies?
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by damoobaba: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

At least he created something. Show us wetin your papa create let's judge if its clean or dirty.
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by AntiChristian: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
dokyOloye:

Mr bulabaa,the whole of Lagos is a waste bin,why single out Ladipo?

K
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by ebufa: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Latakia:
They want to turn Ladipo to a dirty city like Abia. Ajegunle, Ago Palace, Ojo and Abulado are dirty area because of the occupants who see nothing wrong when they call them dirty people.

oh so you know where Igbos predominate ....same areas that Lagos government does not provide basic public utilities ,,,forget about good roads too...I do not know when Lagos built new roads in those areas!
Re: Lagos State Closes Ladipo Market For Environmental Offences by Funflipper: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

Who are the traders in ladipo market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta / BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.