Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East (5912 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: Abia State Governor Alex Otti reveals plans for first ever Seaport in SouthEast.

The project which will be based in Owazza, Ukwa East LGA Abia state will be flagged-off on September 30, 2023. He made this known at the ongoing South-East Security Summit in Owerri.

Guys it's time to invest more , Anambra and Abia are leading.

Imo, Enugu ebonyi are you sleeping on a bicycle?

It Is a Ronu Tori o πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ in paroranking voice

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by raskymonojendor: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:
BREAKING NEWS: Abia State Governor Alex Otti reveals plans for first ever Seaport in SouthEast.

The project which will be based in Owazza, Ukwa East LGA Abia state will be flagged-off on September 30, 2023. He made this known at the ongoing South-East Security Summit in Owerri.

Abia have Ronu. You want to bamba, You wanna chill with the big boys grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Madmaninasorock: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:

God give oti the wisdom he requires to lead abia state

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Abia have Ronu grin

In everything you do if life I want you to remember something today .

Karma is a bitch, weather Christian, Muslim,Alfa.

After the war these ibos no get nothing. Today na them be importer expoter , producing things with the biggest market you can think of in Onitsha used in controlling sales economy.

You have Ronu them to go to Thier potopoto region again just like before the war.

If this sea port function kiss Lagos good bye .

And I pray then ibos must ronu back .

You can vex oo but no be my papa be karma ✌️

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by ican2020: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2023
That’s the way to go and I wish guys from that zones peace & joy in the Holy Ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by kettykin: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2023
This sea port will be a game changer for abia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2023
kettykin:
This sea port will be a game changer for abia

Gbam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Dpen11(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2023
He is trying a lot
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Dpen11:
He is trying a lot

He knows what he was elected to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by AwokenVawulence: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Av
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by MTNnews: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2023
If he open this port in his 8 years make I tear

8 years not even 4

Varunpulyani:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2023
MTNnews:

8 years not even 4

Even if e take 15 years he main thing is that he started something new .

Other go come build hospital and school every year the old one them no go maintain am .

He left those hospital and school shit to focus on things important

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by MTNnews: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Bro forget about 15 years say 50 years or 500 years. It is same with the Onitsha rail Peter Obi commissioned in Anambra almost 40 years after nothing to show.

Varunpulyani:

Even if e take 15 years he main thing is that he started something new .

Other go come build hospital and school every year the old one them no go maintain am .

He left those hospital and school shit to focus on things important

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2023
MTNnews:
Bro forget about 15 years say 50 years or 500 years. It is same with the Onitsha rail Peter Obi commissioned in Anambra almost 40 years after nothing to show.

Same way Thubv build Lagos but if I ask you wetting Thubv do you go begin do ermmm.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Man needs to relocate back to the East..

5 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Gbam

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by raskymonojendor: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:

After the war these ibos no get nothing. Today na them be importer expoter , producing things with the biggest market you can think of in Onitsha used in controlling sales economy.

You have Ronu them to go to Thier potopoto region again just like before the war.

That is our prayers. So Ibos can sell their imports to themselves cool

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Chizaam2008: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2023
The liberation of the SE has truly began.
Now for Biafra to really take its place in history instead of waiting for LIEGERIA.

Watch that DIRTY triabalistic 'JEALOUS' RONU agents from the 'western world' burst. cheesy
Not to mention that 'dead' weight from the 'NORTH POLE' with all their illiteracy and smelling 'wrapper 'and 'trosis' of poverty!

Let them keep telling lies that Unknown Gun Men are all over the Eastern parts of Nigeria to prevent investments.

It will NEVER work! Born to succeed! grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2023
MTNnews:

8 years not even 4

It's cheaper to build river ports than airports. All SE states except Abia built an airport within 4 years

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Good one for Abia people..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Goodvibes007: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Abia have Ronu. You want to bamba, You wanna chill with the big boys grin
He learnt alot from Jagaban in APC. He used LP to launch his governorship career when he could not slug out the APC ticket with his compatriots in Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Goodvibes007: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Forget all these essay.
Lagos would always be there. It's a commercial hub city just like London, New York, LA, Tokyo, Paris, J'burg, Cairo e.t.c

The SW has Lagos, SS has Port Harcourt, North has Kano. It's good for the SE to have its own star city. No region is in competition with the SE. Drop your Inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by anonymous1759(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2023
grin
Varunpulyani:

Stop chest beating that’s how you guys said Asaba airport will fall when Anambra airport was commissioned. You can’t compare the population in Lagos to South East if all of you are into trade in the south East who will be the buyer? Lagos state cannot fall their governors are trying everything possible to make it stay Afloat if you like have 4 seaports in south East Lagos will remain the same.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Burruchaga71(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Gbam, we are going.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Idonweak: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin

Where the sea dey for abia?

Abeg if you wan quote me. Bring evidence, no quote me with rubbish make i no curse you o.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Nice2023(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
When Otti was elected,he said to Abians that there is money to work for them and that the state has money.

But the criminal that hijacked the previous govt said there was no money to build even the bridge he started in the state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Xenowerk4000(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
This kind of information sef . Owazza is in Ukwa west .
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Ezewuzie01: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
There is a difference between a River port and a Sea port. No southeast state lies directly on a sea or an ocean so there is no way a sea port can be built in the southeast. Honestly, southeast governors should invest more in education.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by stanbright(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Ezewuzie01 post=126091443]There is a difference between a River port and a Sea port. No southeast state lies directly on a sea or an ocean so there is no way a sea port can be built in the southeast. Honestly, southeast governors should invest more in education. [/quote
Awaza sea is connected to the Atlantic Ocean via Delta state.If you don’t know something you won’t shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by LegendHero(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
There is a difference between a River port and a Sea port. No southeast state lies directly on a sea or an ocean so there is no way a sea port can be built in the southeast. Honestly, southeast governors should invest more in education.

You’re just envying Abia people.

Alex Otti is an uncommon governor, he will personally link Abia to the Atlantic to build the seaport.

God bless Alex Otti, the best governor in Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by julaion: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

Stop chest beating that’s how you guys said Asaba airport will fall when Anambra airport was commissioned. You can’t compare the population in Lagos to South East if all of you are into trade in the south East who will be the buyer? Lagos state cannot fall their governors are trying everything possible to make it stay Afloat if you like have 4 seaports in south East Lagos will remain the same.
the population of igbos in lagos is bigger than the total population of south west

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP / Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.