Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike (9765 Views)

Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State. / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / NUPENG Begins Strike On October 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pele oh the angelic children of yes daddy who are looking for religious war in Nigeria. God pass una since we shall continue to pray for peace.

In 35 years when I started working I have never had to worry about food. I even went into semi retirement 15 years ago.

The only time I was worried was when a devilish heartless igbo man confiscated my money in December 2022. He too is carrying the bible around.

At least I know that Ashiwaju cannot do such. When people are too desperate for power they are dangerous.

Miracle2020:
any time some stand against this satanic government you will start calling him Igbo. Is it only south east that is surfering? Your types don't even have what to eat today but you want to defend a wicked government because of tribalism.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Una be thief. Your own be your own so when you recruit you want only your indigene but you are always fighting over other people own. What is that but greedy covetousness bingos

Proudlyomonna:

Senseless Tribally bigoted hate filled fellow.

Do You believe in One Nigeria?

Why should anyone going to any region in Nigeria be a problem to You?

So Your tribally bigoted hatefilled brain is telling You that only SE move to other regions right grin

Chai Tribalist no fit ever get sense, una be maximum waste and nonentity to humanity.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Miracle2020: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
gabbytabby:
Pele oh the angelic children of yes daddy who are looking for religious war in Nigeria. God pass una since we shall continue to pray for peace.

In 35 years when I started working I have never had to worry about food. I even went into semi retirement 15 years ago.

The only time I was worried was when a devilish heartless igbo man confiscated my money in December 2022. He too is carrying the bible around.

At least I know that Ashiwaju cannot do such. When people are too desperate for power they are dangerous.

every Agbado is pretending to be ok. But visit them and see.
Mr man if you like say any trash about the igbos I don't care because I am not an Igbo man. I am a proud northerner. Most of the fools that voted for Tinubu in the north are now regretting, people are dieing because of hunger, woman boiled water and salt to give to their children. But animals of your types will not understand because your skull is empty except tribalism that is in that empty skull.
When Buhari do wrong thing I criticize him and when he do something good I praise him. But you guys are still defending the deranged drug dealer just because he is a Yoruba man. I wished you are in the north.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
By God’s grace there would always be work for trustworthy Nigerians who are not lazy.

He stopped subsidy on petrol and people profiting from fx arbitrage how those 2 take affect you so severely that you can’t come together to plant to eat. If person no mad why boil water and put salt for what reason.

Even with my mobility issues I tried to plant bitter leaf and ugu and some pepper and tomatoes together with pawpaw but na how to kill the plant them go dey do and the culprits are the same wailing around.

Miracle2020:
every Agbado is pretending to be ok. But visit them and see.
Mr man if you like say any trash about the igbos I don't care because I am not an Igbo man. I am a proud northerner. Most of the fools that voted for Tinubu in the north are now regretting, people are dieing because of hunger, woman boiled water and salt to give to their children. But animals of your types will not understand because your skull is empty except tribalism that is in that empty skull.
When Buhari do wrong thing I criticize him and when he do something good I praise him. But you guys are still defending the deranged drug dealer just because he is a Yoruba man. I wished you are in the north.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Pacesetter123(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Hope say I no follow for that failed citizen

Watch your mouth
grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Proudlyomonna: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2023
gabbytabby:
Una be thief. Your own be your own so when you recruit you want only your indigene but you are always fighting over other people own. What is that but greedy covetousness bingos

OK I don hear You but still doesn't change the fact that I will continue to call out tribally bigoted hate filled animals like You grin
If You like beg me till eternity,I no dey join animals like Your type dey do senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos, e get watin person dey pass na grin

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
You measure everybody by your standards omo Nna and we all know who the real tribal, bigoted, evil, devilish, wildest animals in the zoo are. Even the jails in Asia got your no.

Na so them do gbasgbos lock una and waiting to dismiss the waste. I never start and you say you don hear.

All your wailings will continue till eternity. We have received your memo.

every
Proudlyomonna:

OK I don hear You but still doesn't change the fact that I will continue to call out tribally bigoted hate filled animals like You grin
If You like beg me till eternity,I no dey join animals like Your type dey do senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos, e get watin person dey pass na grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Miracle2020: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
gabbytabby:
By God’s grace there would always be work for trustworthy Nigerians who are not lazy.

He stopped subsidy on petrol and people profiting from fx arbitrage how those 2 take affect you so severely that you can’t come together to plant to eat. If person no mad why boil water and put salt for what reason.

Even with my mobility issues I tried to plant bitter leaf and ugu and some pepper and tomatoes together with pawpaw but na how to kill the plant them go dey do and the culprits are the same wailing around.

first you don't even know where that thing happened.
How many go out to farm in zamfara and come back alive. If you are leaving in a comfort zone don't think that everywhere is like yours.
Have you been to any of the state that bandits are operating? Please I don't want to talk too much.
I wished you have seen what I saw.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2023
My heart will always go out to those affected by the farmer / bandits/ herder clashes and I continue to pray that a solution is found to the security challenges. It is not to this group that I refer to but to those not so affected.

Miracle2020:
first you don't even know where that thing happened.
How many go out to farm in zamfara and come back alive. If you are leaving in a comfort zone don't think that everywhere is like yours.
Have you been to any of the state that bandits are operating? Please I don't want to talk too much.
I wished you have seen what I saw.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Proudlyomonna: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
You measure everybody by your standards omo Nna and we all know who the real tribal, bigoted, evil, devilish, wildest animals in the zoo are. Even the jails in Asia got your no.

Na so them do gbasgbos lock una and waiting to dismiss the waste. I never start and you say you don hear.

All your wailings will continue till eternity. We have received your memo.

every

Hahaha You don die of sefia pain oo grin grin

Did you see me tag you to any tribe grin grin I know there are eyan and eran in every group, you be the Eran for your tribe so I dey call you out directly grin grin if you like beg me from now till eternity, I no de do senseless tribal hate and bigotry with animals like you grin grin
My own is when I catch a tribally bigoted hate filled dead thing like you spreading hate here,I go knock ya big for nothing dead tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head grin grin if you like cry from now till eternity, na you sabi.

You are a very weak slavish vessel if I see who get vawulence I go know cheesy grin

Dead headed tribally bigoted hate filled illiterate, e no go better for anybody wey dey do tribal hate here,oya se Amen make that curse wey dey ya big for nothing useless tribally bigoted hate filled head increase by 700x grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by gabbytabby: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2023
You call yourself proudly omo Nna and still wonder how person identify your Tribe na so your stupidity level reach.

Any day oko Baba yin laje. That is why he no better for your linage.

Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha You don die of sefia pain oo grin grin

Did you see me tag you to any tribe grin grin I know there are eyan and eran in every group, you be the Eran for your tribe so I dey call you out directly grin grin if you like beg me from now till eternity, I no de do senseless tribal hate and bigotry with animals like you grin grin
My own is when I catch a tribally bigoted hate filled dead thing like you spreading hate here,I go knock ya big for nothing dead tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head grin grin if you like cry from now till eternity, na you sabi.

You are a very weak slavish vessel if I see who get vawulence I go know cheesy grin

Dead headed tribally bigoted hate filled illiterate, e no go better for anybody wey dey do tribal hate here,oya se Amen make that curse wey dey ya big for nothing useless tribally bigoted hate filled head increase by 700x grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike by Proudlyomonna: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
You call yourself proudly omo Nna and still wonder how person identify your Tribe na so your stupidity level reach.

Any day oko Baba yin laje. That is why he no better for your linage.

Daft illiterate, where did I se anyone has difficulty identifying my tribe??

You are obviously destined to be a fool till eternity, that's why you think everyone is an animal like you that engages in senseless tribal hate and bigotry, I no dey do that nonsense, e get watin person dey pass na grin

Your own linage is cursed till eternity, na like dis your late father do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo eerhhh,till him die,You self go do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo till you die enter grave, Your children too go do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,till them go die enter grave grin
With this kind rubbish destiny wey you and your generation get,una future can never be bright,ninu iya ati ibanuje ni e ma kusi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations / At Last, Good Bye Apc From Igboland!! / APC Presidential Primary: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Commend Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.