Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,975 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) (381 Views)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Wide jubilation in the city of Kaduna on the sacking of Governor Uba Sani by the Governorship Election petition tribunal sitting in Kaduna State

Tribunal sacks Kaduna Governor Uba Sani, Declares Election Inconclusive

Kaduna Governorship Tribunal declared the 2023 election inconclusive. INEC to conduct election in 7 wards of 4 LGs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKhiuJMsJY

Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru Kudan
Press statement

Tribunal Nullifes Uba Sani's Election.

28/09/2023.

First, I give glory to God Almighty for the progress made so far in our effort to reclaim the mandate given to us by the good people of Kaduna State. I also thank the people of the state for widely believing in me and the PDP.

Also, given the ruling of the Kaduna state election tribunal, it has become necessary to share with our teaming supporters, the true position of the ruling.

On the preliminary objection, the tribunal, based on the majority of 2:1 judges upheld the preliminary objection of the respondent to the effect that the application for pre-hearing was done prematurely i.e. before the service of the last set of petitioners' reply to the 2nd respondent's reply to the petition was served.

However, the law enjoins the tribunal, as a trial court, to proceed to pronounce on the merit of the substantive suit so that in the event the court of appeal finds that the trial tribunal was wrong in its decision on the preliminary objection, it would have the benefit of pronouncing on the decision of the tribunal in the substantive matter.

Accordingly, the trial tribunal finds merit in the aspect of the petitioner's case relative to the margin of win between the two leading candidates. The tribunal by a split decision of 2:1 accordingly, nullified the election of the governor of Kaduna state, ordered that the Certificate of Return be retrieved and fresh elections be conducted in some polling units in 4 LGAs and the outcome thereof be reckoned with before the declaration of the winner of the governorship election in Kaduna state.

I want to again thank the people of the state while urging them all to remain lawabiding while we pursue the appeal process.

One thing I can assure the good people Kaduna state is that I will pursue this mandate you freely gave me to its logical conclusion and by the grace of God, victory on our side.

Thank you

Rt. Hon. Isa Mohammed Aliyu Isa Ashiru

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0T94hoDPkfoAkesBiSQk58WKpsHi9LFqsS7iKmptHDFhG1tNUyAwWGLwG7mmV43YPl&id=100063454097463&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
KADUNA ELECTION DECLARED INCONCLUSIVE INEC
TO CONDUCT ELECTION IN 7 WARDS IN 4 LGAs
JUSTICES DECISION 2:1
[The chairman of the Kaduna state Tribunal has said that Lack of uploading the result on IREV has given room for the First Respondent to manipulate the result (APC).

SHAME ON PEPT compromised judges

Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by SmartPolician: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2023
It's too early to jubiliate. The Supreme Court has the final say.
Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's too early to jubiliate. The Supreme Court has the final say.
yes soo
Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by preekahantas(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2023
What happens?
He vacates office?
Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
LAWYERS SAY'S SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT BECAME A LAW!
Just look at the cases of SUPREME court :
1. Sen Olagunsoye Oyinlola of PDP VS Agbeni Rauuf Aragbesola of ACN Judgment 2008.
2.Chief Chris Ngige of ACN vs Sen Ifanyi Ararume of PDP judgement 2004.
3.Sen Oserheimen Osunbor PDP VS Comrade Adams Oshimole ACN Edo judgement 2008.
4.Hon Emeka Ideoha PDP VS Sen Hope Izodunma APC Imo judgement 2020.
5.Tribunal judgement between Abba Kabir Yusuf NNPP VS Nasir Gawuna APC Kano judgement 20th September, 2023
In all this judgements supreme court cancel votes declared by INEC as unlawful votes.
And now Three panel of tribunal Judges(Kaduna Governorship tribunal) says they don't have right to cancel votes declared by the INEC.

Uba Sani will make an appeal. Just like Isa Ashiru Kudan will appeal. Appeal is a must from both sides.

Re: Jubilation In The City Of Kaduna On The Sacking Of Gov Uba Sani By Tribunal(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Preliminary Notice doesn't stop the court from deciding, even if it doesn't do it, we help the court. We will appeal on 2ground
1)- We did not do preliminary because we are helping the court.
2)- We don't need rerun, we need Isa Ashiru Kudan to be declared as Governor of Kaduna State since he got the most votes.
If I were Uba Sani Koda Isa Ashiru Kudan has made an appeal. I won't do it either.
Isa Ashiru Kudan is coming.
Isa Ashiru Kudan is Coming.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Has Again Proven To Be A Friend Of Ndα»‹ Igbo / Iraq Is Far More advanced Than Nigeria / I Thought Some Nigerians Said We Don't Need Oil? That Lagos And Kano Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.