Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Secure Your Employment And Decide Your Own Salary Even As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Secure Your Employment And Decide Your Own Salary Even As A Corper (346 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure Your Employment And Decide Your Own Salary Even As A Corper by vickceo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Due to the economic situation of the country, the rate of jobs and the to rate of job seekers is about 1:100 or even more where you to 600k people graduate every year but less than 50k new job opportunities.

How are you going to be able to be the lucky 1 out of the rest of the other 100 ?😭
1.First answer is have CONNECTIONS. know somebody or somebody that knows somebody..
2. Make sure you have first class .
3. Now you don't have any of the above qualifications?
I have good news for you.
Do you know that digital skills can earn you the salary of a senior civil servant in just a week?
Yes.
What if I show you an opportunity to be able to learn 6 high income skills like Web and sales funnel design, Mini importation, Amazon Kindle publishing, Crypto Airdrop farming, Affiliate Marketing?
Is this for you?
Chat me up on WhatsApp today via 08145868102
Re: How To Secure Your Employment And Decide Your Own Salary Even As A Corper by kehinde11111: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
nice

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Corpers Batch B Stream 1 Lets Meet Here. / Questions To Ask Yourself When Your Relationship Is Not Working(part 2) / Mistake On My Mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.