Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State (5360 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by chaberry(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
look at u. I live in asaba for your info.if u dare mention me again, I will give at least 8 instances where I got first hand experience in the east. Just get fake courage mention me just once
Memtion then. Jsyk your opinion about SE is so irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Raf4: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You joke too much.. mind u no single igbo person has come out to beg for food unlike ronu people who steal rice from a moving van.

Stealing bags of rice has more honor than stealing onions.
When your cousins/aunties/uncles back at home started stealing onions from abokis, common onions that can be bought with just #20 or #50 then you should know that the level of hunger/poverty in your land is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Raf4: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Who be this guy

A wannabe oba
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Austineva2:
Surely, they shall gather but any gathering that is not for the 'Release of our Odogwu Maazi Nnamdi Kanu' in hundred ways they shall scatter

The disintegration of the zoo is non negotiable and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it, not bombs, barrels of guns, missiles can stop that

Okoro keep dreaming.. Asiwaju would be last person on earth to release Nnamdi. Just continue killling your people and economy. Senseless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

Okoro keep dreaming.. Asiwaju would be last person on earth to release Nnamdi. Just continue killling your people and economy. Senseless people
The only senseless people are those who voted disaster and are now stealing plantain and rice
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nothing useful was mentioned there, apart from Abia State planning to build a seaport. I hope he does a proper feasibility study though.

I expected to hear these people talk about how to set up gas-fired power plants to improve the economy of the region.

How can Nigeria of 220 million people be generating 4megawatts and the so-called leaders sleep well at night?
That has been discussed years ago SEREDEC is on that it's called the South East gas master plan

Shell and saplat are already building the plants the next step is distribution network

I think the idea is to have enough gas to power 5000MW of electricity at the first phase then push it to 15 later

Aba already has gas pipeline network it would be expanded
Then connect to emene and 9th mile in Enugu
Ebonyi can tap from emene and use how they want

From IMO it goes to Onitsha from their to nnewi and awka

IMO is already building an industrial village in NGO okpalla ( agro processing) and ohaji egbema industrial manufacturing

South East is moving

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

The only senseless people are those who voted disaster and are now stealing plantain and rice
The only senseless people I know are those who wasted their votes on someone who governed Anambra for several years and nothing to show for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

The only senseless people I know are those who wasted their votes on someone who governed Anambra for several years and nothing to show for it.

You're from a tribe of liars

Everyone knows!

Results speaks for obi

The fact that he even won Lagos Tinubu own state is a testament

The dumb asses are those who voted disaster and are now reduced to rice bandits with 1M+ kids out of school to brag about
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Raf4:

Stealing bags of rice has more honor than stealing onions.
When your cousins/aunties/uncles back at home started stealing onions from abokis, common onions that can be bought with just #20 or #50 then you should know that the level of hunger/poverty in your land is beyond redemption.

Hehehe dis one is trying so hard to make igbos look hungry.
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

You're from a tribe of liars

Everyone knows!

Results speaks for obi

The fact that he even won Lagos Tinubu own state is a testament

The dumb asses are those who voted disaster and are now reduced to rice bandits with 1M+ kids out of school to brag about

LOL... Facts are everywhere.... Anambra not like Lagos... Lagos is your small London . You remember those days whenever your people were going to the east during Xmas they would say they were going to village but now they can't travel again because they will be killed by your people.. Shameless people flatigoos killing flatigoos
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

LOL... Facts are everywhere.... Anambra not like Lagos... Lagos is your small London . You remember those days whenever your people were going to the east during Xmas they would say they were going to village but now they can't travel again because they will be killed by your people.. Shameless people flatigoos killing flatigoos
Garbage ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿšฎ
Lagos was capital for 77 years
And collectively built by everyone
Any state would do better

Lagos is glorified slum! Makoko is in Lagos

All Ogun, Osun and isese worshippers pursued out of kwara be claiming lagosians cheesy

Even makoko slum dwellers dey form Lagosian cheesy

If you're the ones that built it why is there no other Lagos in SW Oyo? The open defecation capital of Nigeria and brown roof slum capital of Africa home of rice Bandits
Or Ogun ?the ritual and skull mining capital of Africa with highest number of out of school children in the Southern states

Abeg gettat

Cave dwelling ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก travel no !

Be disgracing yourself bloody rice bandit
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by descarado: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2023
Happy with this crop of South East leaders. The earlier they know Abuja has nothing in stock for South east, the better. Politics should be local. They way igboman faced apprenticeship and succeeded is how he should face politics and conquer it.
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by descarado: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Corrinthians:
They be looking like they know. Just look at them.

Look at the walrus called Iwanyawu. "Leaders". ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

When they can't be like you, they HATE you. cool
So jealous.
Shush.

Your jealousy encourages and energises south east to get better and better. Bring it on, they love it. It will be very unusual if non of u is ever found in any South east developmental thread.
The coast is clear, fire on, friend of the south east
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Garbage ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿšฎ
Lagos was capital for 77 years
And collectively built by everyone
Any state would do better

Lagos is glorified slum! Makoko is in Lagos

All Ogun, Osun and isese worshippers pursued out of kwara be claiming lagosians cheesy

Even makoko slum dwellers dey form Lagosian cheesy

If you're the ones that built it why is there no other Lagos in SW Oyo? The open defecation capital of Nigeria and brown roof slum capital of Africa home of rice Bandits
Or Ogun ?the ritual and skull mining capital of Africa with highest number of out of school children in the Southern states

Abeg gettat

Cave dwelling ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก travel no !

Be disgracing yourself bloody rice bandit

Ask yourself the most educated tribe in NIGERIA...the answer is Yoruba. I know you are a dumb ass but go do your research flatigoos are poorer than Yorubas... And I also wonder why u are shouting rice bandits rice bandits of which you know the tribe with themost criminal records in Nigeria๐ŸฆŠ flatigoos of cos soiling the country's name everywhere in the world(Malaysia, India, China etc)flatigoos are hated wherever because u guys are criminals
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Raf4: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Hehehe dis one is trying so hard to make igbos look hungry.

Did I force them to loot abokis' onions? ๐ŸŒฐ
Abi you want to pretend you aren't aware
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by YouAreNobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
oyebanji44:
How can they prosper with sit at down order from Ekpa.?. grin grin

A region where economic activity is being grounded everytime. Olodo governors. grin

Just know that if the situation is bad in south west it Will be worse in south east like Sodom... grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7860119/gunmen-kidnap-25-cac-members

Stay there and be looking at South East while your region burns to the ground. 25 people kidnapped at the same time, have you ever heard of something like this happening in the South East?

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Raf4:

Did I force them to loot abokis' onions? ๐ŸŒฐ
Abi you want to pretend you aren't aware

So if they give u 10 bags onion to eat u go dey happy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Who are the people that stopped the trucks and what were there reason. But I can tell u for free those ronu miscreants stole those bags of rice because they are very hungry. They didn't even allow there fellow miscreants to get a share of the palliative. What a wicked act

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

Ask yourself the most educated tribe in NIGERIA...the answer is Yoruba. I know you are a dumb ass but go do your research flatigoos are poorer than Yorubas... And I also wonder why u are shouting rice bandits rice bandits of which you know the tribe with themost criminal records in Nigeria๐ŸฆŠ flatigoos of cos soiling the country's name everywhere in the world(Malaysia, India, China etc)flatigoos are hated wherever because u guys are criminals

Most educated tribe with 1M+ kids out of school

I get am before no be property go and check the most educated states with highest literacy rate now

Shameless ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

SE not only leads in waec, neco and other examinations they're winning even international competitions

SE has the highest cut off mark for unity school what does that tell you?

You're here celebrating 1M+ kids out of school grin

Shame! cheesy
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
YouAreNobody:

https://www.nairaland.com/7860119/gunmen-kidnap-25-cac-members

Stay there and be looking at South East while your region burns to the ground. 25 people kidnapped at the same time, have you ever heard of something like this happening in the South East?

Numerous data has shown SE has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria no cap

These people are known liars slanderers and hateful people
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Most educated tribe with 1M+ kids out of school

I get am before no be property go and check the most educated states with highest literacy rate now

Shameless ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

SE not only leads in waec, neco and other examinations they're winning even international competitions

SE has the highest cut off mark for unity school what does that tell you?

You're here celebrating 1M+ kids out of school grin

Shame! cheesy

I know you are not that smart but always support your claims with facts and figures.. How many flatigo children even desire to go school in the first place? Not to talk of being out of school... They prefer to learn one trade or the other at a very tender age... And the few educated flatigoos schooled in Lagos.. OK? It's like u don't get it! flatigoos are good for nothing

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by YouAreNobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Numerous data has shown SE has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria no cap

These people are known liars slanderers and hateful people
Useless bunch, they are

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

I know you are not that smart but always support your claims with facts and figures.. How many flatigo children even desire to go school in the first place? Not to talk of being out of school... They prefer to learn one trade or the other at a very tender age... And the few educated flatigoos schooled in Lagos.. OK? It's like u don't get it! flatigoos are good for nothing
Yeah with 1M+ out of school!

Shame!
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Yeah with 1M+ out of school!

Shame!

LOL... Flatigo. Out of school is your president
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

LOL... Flatigo. Out of school is your president
Yen yen yen ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
Yeah your life is better now

You buy things cheaper grin Una too mumu

Southern alamajiris
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Yen yen yen ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
Yeah your life is better now

You buy things cheaper grin Una too mumu

Southern alamajiris

Southern alamajiris in aso rock for the next 8yrs and another northern alamajiris for another 8yrsโ€ฆ. Nothing for flatigos. I only pity your fellow flatigoos selling gala in Lagos traffic and those selling phones accessories with wheelbarrows. Flatigoos can never and ever rule Nigeria and una go wail tire
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by BrodaBenad: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
sammsimm:

Southern alamajiris in aso rock for the next 8yrs and another northern alamajiris for another 8yrsโ€ฆ. Nothing for flatigos. I only pity your fellow flatigoos selling gala in Lagos traffic and those selling phones accessories with wheelbarrows. Flatigoos can never and ever rule Nigeria and una go wail tire

Abeg gettat if you talk finish now you go go find rice motor to invade

Southern alamajiri
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by sammsimm(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Abeg gettat if you talk finish now you go go find rice motor to invade

Southern alamajiri
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€go to china and Malaysia to see how your fellow flatigoos are being killed because drugsโ€ฆ
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by grassrootsig: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by AfonjaPriest: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Celestine, the fraudulent beggar, is back!!!
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Celestine, is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
See his post below and refuse to be carried away by its deception:
Dogar:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm ย celestineย am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs
please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Re: South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State by Raf4: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So if they give u 10 bags onion to eat u go dey happy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Who are the people that stopped the trucks and what were there reason. But I can tell u for free those ronu miscreants stole those bags of rice because they are very hungry. They didn't even allow there fellow miscreants to get a share of the palliative. What a wicked act

No matter the level of criminality in your land, you will still find a way of defending it with all sorts of flimsy excuses and shameful reasons.
Your people were caught red-handed stealing common onions and you're here foaming in the mouth. You'll never care about the log of Wood inside your eye socket, but will rather burn all your miserable energy on tiny spec in another's. Bunch of shameful onions bandits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. / Can This Convention Cure Ailing PDP? -the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.