Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter (2805 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by dashpressmedia: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Replied his DM - Nigerian lady marries man she met on Twitter

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMG0WWAn0E?si=93tZbsWHoay4mtgu

A Nigerian lady, Osase, and her man have tied the knot after they met on Twitter. 

She shared photos from their court wedding on Friday, September 29, 2023. 
"I replied his dm on twitter now I’m taking his last name. It’s been an absolute pleasure being your woman. This is to forever," she wrote.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by illicit(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2023
I will marry a Nairalander, this I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Puss360(f): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2023
Nothing special about replying his DM on twitter... Apart from arrangements marriage, couples usually meet on some certain circumstances...
Some can be in a bus while traveling...
Some can be in their university cafeteria..
Some sef can be between ashawo and her regular customer... from there to dating, to marriage...
E dey happen... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Pauldollars(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Every Woman has a story to tell about where she met her husband.
These days many women see their husbands on
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Church
School
Bank
Place of work
Weddings
Youth programs/get-together
Neighbourhood
Commercial Buses etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2023
I don send DMs tire ......

Omo, no try send any DM give anybody oh....

Just go out there and talk to a girl....it's the old traditional way of getting what you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by dashpressmedia: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by pansophist(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2023
Two equally educated adults, equal opportunities and maybe she is even smarter than him, but na one person will carry all the bills. Inside life. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2023
cheesy
Good one

Just like I met my current banny of over 2 years now on Facebook........

Social media can sometimes be a blessing in disguise and also wahala when it's users misuse it undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by zoeymikey(f): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=JASONjnr post=126102788]I don send DMs tire ...... You don dm me and i no reply? grin[quote author=JASONjnr post=126102788]I don send DMs tire ...... You don dm me and i no reply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by eclatante: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Pauldollars:
Every Woman has a story to tell about where she met her husband.
These days many women see their husbands on
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Church
School
Bank
Place of work
Weddings
Youth programs/get-together
Neighbourhood
Commercial Buses etc

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2023
All these ones no be underage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Nonexisting1: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Make sure you let your father know about this your decision to endanger your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Seun is suppose to be doing match-making on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Shapeaso: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seun is suppose to be doing match-making on nairaland.
Who go teach am that one? Na to ban alone him sabi. Oops!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
zoeymikey:
You don dm me and i no reply?

Not yet, but you fit no reply as per say, na Nigerian girls thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by AlphaHakimi: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
My advise to this man is as follows
1) Don't ever sell your source of income to send your wife abroad.
2) Always know that she is in love with what you provide and not your personality.
3) Plan for your retirement, as you go out daily to provide for your family, remember you are part of that family and provide for yourself too.
4) If your wife places conditions before she sleeps with you, please place more stringent conditions before you provide.
5) Be prepared to walk away once the marriage no longer serves your purpose, your wife will walk away at the slightest opportunity. Don't worry about the kids, when they grow up they will understand.
6) Marriage is a world institution so be prepared to treat your marriage as such.
7) Your marriage should be transactional, anyday she relegates in her duties as a woman, you are justified to relegate in your own duties as a man.
coolBe formless like water, never be predictable.
9) Never let your wife draw you away from your parents or siblings. If you die, she will be more interested in the properties you left behind.
10) IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO PROVIDE LUXURY OR SOFT LIFE FOR YOUR WIFE. IF SHE WANTS ANY OF THOSE, SHE SHOULD GET A JOB.
11) If your wife works, please ensure that she contributes 50% of her earnings to the family needs. Don't say a man must provide EVERYTHING.

Lastly, I pray she is a GOOD AND KIND person and may Your marriage work out.

N:B Do not think I have given you bad advice, my aim is to ensure that you are not on the loosing side of this romantic transaction.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by stanliwise(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
My advise to this man is as follows
1) Don't ever sell your source of income to send your wife abroad.
2) Always know that she is in love with what you provide and not your personality.
3) Plan for your retirement, as you go out daily to provide for your family, remember you are part of that family and provide for yourself too.
4) If your wife places conditions before she sleeps with you, please place more stringent conditions before you provide.
5) Be prepared to walk away once the marriage no longer serves your purpose, your wife will walk away at the slightest opportunity. Don't worry about the kids, when they grow up they will understand.
6) Marriage is a world institution so be prepared to treat your marriage as such.
7) Your marriage should be transactional, anyday she relegates in her duties as a woman, you are justified to relegate in your own duties as a man.
coolBe formless like water, never be predictable.
9) Never let your wife draw you away from your parents or siblings. If you die, she will be more interested in the properties you left behind.
10) IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO PROVIDE LUXURY OR SOFT LIFE FOR YOUR WIFE. IF SHE WANTS ANY OF THOSE, SHE SHOULD GET A JOB.
11) If your wife works, please ensure that she contributes 50% of her earnings to the family needs. Don't say a man must provide EVERYTHING.

Lastly, I pray she is a GOOD AND KIND person and may Your marriage work out.

N:B Do not think I have given you bad advice, my aim is to ensure that you are not on the loosing side of this romantic transaction.

Shalom
Oversabi!!! Get something better to do with your life. See as you take time type unsolicited advice…
Who asked you all this.

Na wa for someone people 😅😅😅

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nairaland left the group

All we have here are frustrated redpillers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by zoeymikey(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Not yet, but you fit no reply as per say, na Nigerian girls thing.
Don't generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by cassidy1996(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Marriage is sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Nyascobar1414: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
pansophist:
Two equally educated adults, equal opportunities and maybe she is even smarter than him, but na one carry all the bills. Inside life. Lol

Deep.

1 Like

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Nyascobar1414: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
How about an adult paying another adult bills..
No money, no love.
Marriage= prostitution!

1 Like

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
zoeymikey:

Don't generalize.

I'd hold you by your words....

Can we talk privately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Shapeaso: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Nairaland left the group

All we have here are frustrated redpillers
Baby, take am easy or make i dm you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by zoeymikey(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Can we talk privately?

Sure,we can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'd hold you by your words....

Can we talk privately?
At this point. Sense is about leaving your body grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by Jeon(f): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lolz..

At least you were respected from the beginning and will be through out the ending since you didn't get "can we hook up ?" .

4 Likes

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
zoeymikey:
Can we talk privately?

Sure,we can.

Ok, then, drop your digits let me call you right away...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
At this point. Sense is about leaving your body grin

☺️☺️
Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by zoeymikey(f): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
.. Really? cool.. Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
zoeymikey:
Really? cool..
Really?

Yeah... Lets chat privately.

Drop your WhatsApp number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replied His DM - Nigerian Lady Marries Man She Met On Twitter by zoeymikey(f): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Drop your WhatsApp number.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You / Yoruba Beauty Is Underrated / Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.