Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (18318 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ibechris2: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi failed in this regard when it comes to good governance.

Adamu...the meaning of ur name in yoruba language is someone who disturbs.

U are acting weired already.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Nigeria also needs a leader with a proven track record of good governance.

Write another one, so another fake one, because if you visit ojora, alaba, fagba, coconut, orile, inside agege, etc of the so called 5th largest economy in africa, you will cry, 85 percent of money generated in Lagos is from tax especially in Tinubu region, Lagos should be compared to dubai, joburg, cape town, etc not Osun, abia, anambra, Lagos is the house of 95 percent of all companies headquarters and been a capital from the whites days.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dittodat: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
lamentor78:

Gbajue master has gone to US again to deliver another lecture, if Obi can maintain this trend for 8 years , then i will consider him in 2031.

Delivering lectures and statistics on how Nigeria will bench Dubai , but as a governor in Anambra for years his brain went on vacation.
The man is just like a Yahoo Yahoo guy man making promises that he knows he can't deliver. Governor for 8 years and he couldn't 3 even show signs of his competence.
Agulu fraud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Draslo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
femisplash:
As he turned Anambra into Dubai, Lol
Why you dey bother reply these guys? Can't you see they're either irreversibly brainwashed by Twitter hashtags or are just plain stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by FireUpNow(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
We have a shadow swooping on Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by EnigmaticDude: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Says the man with Market2Market certificate from harvard(Wikipedia) but went on to submit GCE to INEC. That's why you can never be President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by saysoo: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-nigeria-needs-leaders-with-genuine-identity-verified-credentials/
Oga stop talking. E don do biko. Were you not once a leader,wetin you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
So says a man who finished with 3rd class in philosophy! Philosophy for that matter.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

I agree with you my brother. Obi was a monumental failure. That said are you now saying Tinubu should hide his first class degree from the world? Leave Obi the failure and answer me first
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Redhot111(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
slivertongue:

yes not a packaged fraud

Packaged fraud? Well there is a fraud that can't even be packaged no matter how much you try to package it. Because it stinks to high heaven. That fraud is Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Ahigbo1: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi failed in this regard when it comes to good governance.

Doing exactly what you're paid to do. Continue!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
So says a man who finished with 3rd class in philosophy! Philosophy for that matter.

lol…imagine. By the way don’t you feel Tinubu should be proud to show the world his own first class? What is he hiding to ti olorun?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by jerk: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is a scam and I will be the greatest person on earth the day he will be embarrassed.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Track record in looting and fraud...
four months now still no change in nigeria economy... Tinubu is just a big flop... A failure personified...
Ohhh, you were expecting the magic to happen under 4months? No wonder you believed that PMB died and one Jubril from Sudan replaced him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na dog dey bark, Werey obingo .. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by paskal16: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cook that schizophrenic druggie bozo
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by johnjose68: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I'll rather jump into the lagoon than to recognize Tinubu as my president

You will not jump into the lagoon.

But Tinubu is your president cheesy grin

By the way, have you heard that NAF is bombarding I.POB hideouts in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

lol…imagine. By the way don’t you feel Tinubu should be proud to show the world his own first class? What is he hiding to ti olorun?
I don’t need Tinubu to show me anything, I already have the relevant information directly from CSU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by emerged01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria doesnt only need leaders with verified credentials,but also need set of leaders that are first class graduates not set of leaders that have third class graduates. No offense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Steinmann: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
STOLEN MANDATE
STOLEN JUDGEMENT.
GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Harrynight(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

You're right bro, That's very true, also nigeria doesn't Needs Leaders With Fraudulent Identity, fake/unVerified Credentials like Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:
This Agulu fraudulent IPOB TERRORIST CANNIBAL is one of the worst politician in the history of Nigeria.
This man must never rule this country. He's so delusional and blinded by his loss. We are going to make sure that this bast@rd never even get close to Aso Rock.

Chai see wailing grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Steinmann: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
STOLEN MANDATE ,STOLEN JUDGEMENT
GOD SAVE NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Jughead29: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi also failed in mentoring and raising outstanding managers which in itself is leadership failure.

if you can't provide links to all this your post... please get out of my way because everything is fallacy
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:

The man is just like a Yahoo Yahoo guy man making promises that he knows he can't deliver. Governor for 8 years and he couldn't 3 even show signs of his competence.
Agulu fraud.

I am sure you wished Tinubu was Obi grin criminality doe not pay grin ;
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dittodat: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I am sure you wished Tinubu was Obi grin criminality doe not pay grin ;
Dumbest retar@ed IPOB retard. I wish Tinubu is a loser like Obi? Pls borrow some brain for a change. grin
Tinubu is a winner and will go out as a winner.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is condemned to history of a loser. He will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest retar@ed IPOB retard. I wish Tinubu is a loser like Obi? Pls borrow some brain for a change. grin

Good reputation is better than bad reputation .... Tinubu is a drug baron criminal, Identity theft, Certificate forger .... we knew him back then as Bobo Chicago .... Now you can continue your wailing grin grin ;
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MRMRMR: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
What a shame! Where competent leaders are talking, this efulefu 3rd class graduate is also talking.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by sulaimania2003(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nawa oo.Obi wey get only 4 credit in GCE with F9 in mathematics self they talk .
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dittodat: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Good reputation is better than bad reputation .... Tinubu is a drug baron criminal, Identity theft, Certificate forger .... we knew him back then as Bobo Chicago .... Now you can continue your wailing grin grin ;
Good reputation? The pandora pathological liar, Agulu Conman, 5hr religious fanatical Yes Daddy?
Pls look up definition of good and reputation.
These words don't apply to the Agulu packaged fraud.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
femisplash:
Agulu fraud, why did you hide your certificate from INEC?.. Achebe was accused of intellectual theft, no suprises Pand¤ra Obi is cut from the same cloth.

Oga Agbadorian, where is Tinubu's? How can a man whose certificate is not Oluwole made fight to hide it from the view of the public?

Aren't you ashamed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG Demolishes 1700 Illegal Shanties, Containerised Shops At Fagba Railway Line / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.