Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (18319 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dedeity: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi also failed in mentoring and raising outstanding managers which in itself is leadership failure.
Adamu the Mumu stop covering the whole space with all these nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Benwallt(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Can you kindly show us Tinubu primary school certificate or WAEC ? Agbadorians are the most brainless people on this earth, they all think and move like Agutos grin grin

Says obedients with empty skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dedeity: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
A man whose father was killed by his drug gang, tied a big stone to his neck and thrown into a river can still talk here.
Go take your medication Duro before it gets worse for you
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by alimiadedayo1: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Abagworo:
I didn't vote in the last election and the last time I voted was 2015 because I believed in Buhari and APC bringing about change of which they tried their best but still failed. Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are not saints and Nigerians know very well their weaknesses. THE REASON Tinubu is receiving so much hatred and criticism from Nigerians is because they wasted their time voting mostly for Obi and then a fake result was written and Tinubu declared winner in election majority suffered under the sun to stop his declaration of it being his turn. I am not pained because I didn't participate and I already believed the result would be written in favour of Tinubu. I told people but they were saying IREV this "real time" that and I laughed at them. Sincerely had it been APC didn't give Nigerians so much hope of a transparent election nobody would have opposed Tinubu's declaration.
oga at a point you are wrong..They did not write anything for Tinubu infact Tinubu was frustrated and would have lost had it been obi is not in the game to split the main opposition votes into two.This is a very simple mathematical calculation.
majority of the votes given to obi was from Atiku and PDP especially the one from south east, south south, south west and north central pls add up that votes if asiwaju could triumph in the game..Infact Buhari gave the opposition the highest chance to win the election but obi traucate it with his own selfish and biogtry mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Nigeria also needs a leader with a proven track record of good governance.

u think lagosians didn't complain about tinubu when he was governor?

it was fashola that redeemed tinubus image in lagos.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Teenaira: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Gbajue

🥴

Yes, Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Is this a jab or a yab
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Abagworo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
oga at a point you are wrong..They did not write anything for Tinubu infact Tinubu was frustrated and would have lost had it been obi is not in the game to split the main opposition votes into two.This is a very simple mathematical calculation.
majority of the votes given to obi was from Atiku and PDP especially the one from south east, south south, south west and north central pls add up that votes if asiwaju could triumph in the game..Infact Buhari gave the opposition the highest chance to win the election but obi traucate it with his own selfish and biogtry mind

I won't argue with you about your belief but rather tell you the blunt truth. If IREV was used as Nigerians were made to hope Obi won 99.9% in Rivers State. The results declared for Rivers State is 100% fake and based on that I believe it should be same across the country. It is not a new thing because that has always been the norm from time immemorial but the issue is that people were made to believe their votes mattered .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by alimiadedayo1: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Abagworo:

I won't argue with you about your belief but rather tell you the blunt truth. If IREV was used as Nigerians were made to hope Obi won 99.9% in Rivers State. The results declared for Rivers State is 100% fake and based on that I believe it should be same across the country. It is not a new thing because that has always been the norm from time immemorial but the issue is that people were made to believe their votes mattered .
I don't agree with you that obi won river state 99 percent I can agree with you that obi won river state and there in no way Tinubu of APC would have won the election.. And obi winning River state don't translate to obi be the winner of the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by alimiadedayo1: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Abagworo:

and mind you that is not my belief but actual fact if you are open minded to decipher it not clouded by emotions and sentiments
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Teenaira: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

If presenting only WAEC makes him a failure, why then did inec state that the minimum qualification for contesting for President is WAEC?!!

Are you saying inec allows room for failures to contest?!!

I will like to believe you know the meaning and significance of the phrase "Minimum Qualification".

If not for tribalism, I don’t see any reason why Obi should be allowed to rule his village not to talk of ruling a multi religious and ethnic state like Nigeria. If igbos want the presidency, we have lots of igbos that can be considered for that position but not a character like Obi. Obi is just being sponsored by some people so that they will be ruling the country indirectly and if he refuses to play ball they know what to do. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Teenaira:

If not for tribalism, I don’t see any reason why Obi should be allowed to rule his village not to talk of ruling a multi religious and ethnic state like Nigeria. If igbos want the presidency, we have lots of igbos that can be considered for that position but not a character like Obi. Obi is just being sponsored by some people so that they will be ruling the country indirectly and if he refuses to play ball they know what to do. If you know, you know.

You started by saying "if not for tribalism", then went on to make a clearly tribalistic statement lacking merit and facts.

That's exactly like someone saying the exact same thing about President Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Julius1995(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Are you sure you have not run mad. Whats all these fgs?
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi also failed in mentoring and raising outstanding managers which in itself is leadership failure.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MRMRMR: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Tinubu is a well known Drug criminal, certificate forger, Identity theft master ... Una wailing is so delicious grin

Go take ur pills, kos it obvious u are hallucinating. Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by VEHINTOLAR: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Only agbado corn-brains, blinded by tribalism, will argue this. đź‘‹

Lol,patriotic Biafran !
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by happney65: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi has thrown bombs at you know who.. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

Then tell him to allow the court release the information you say you already have.
Am I mad? I should ask him to allow the court to release what? I no dey mad. Make una dey pursue nonsense. Na work una no get.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by ozo13(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
UNA BE SAINTS,UNA NEVA FAKE UNA DATE of BIRTH AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE FOR CV B4?
lol read my comment again slowly this time.Am sure this same guys that are all out shouting His record to be made open wr the same set of people that didn't want Jonathan PhD thesis release then.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Exceed15: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

LOL
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Starprince009: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Track record in looting and fraud...
four months now still no change in nigeria economy... Tinubu is just a big flop... A failure personified...
Your god wouldml have done magic in 4 months??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Burob: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Track record in looting and fraud...
four months now still no change in nigeria economy... Tinubu is just a big flop... A failure personified...
Failed Almijiri, make Tinubu come & change your life in 4 months? Lazy Thing.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by YouAreNobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Think9ja:
We also need a leader that will not dish out dubious figures with sonorous voice to brainwash the gullible in the name of new Nigeria

You're no where near good enough for that office politically, financially, socially and culturally.

Keep wailing and waiting for your stolen manhood

Idiot

Spoken like a true agbado-induced bastard
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by jrusky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Tinubu can only rule you and your house hold, we must expose Tinubu criminal activities

Hahahaha Tinubu already ruling a s s. Why you obidient these daft? Someone already ruling you and you are still talking in trance.....

Your eyes go clear las las.4+4=8 so your sorrow still have 7years+ more or kindly leave Nigeria to save yourself from committing suicide.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Emola12(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
how much is $1 in your area now bro?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Am I mad? I should ask him to allow the court to release what? I no dey mad. Make una dey pursue nonsense. Na work una no get.
You are o. You really are for supporting a man who claims to have a first class but is fighting with his life that it should not be released.

I respect tinubu’s supporters who come out to say that even if he is a criminal and forged his certificate hence his fighting it’s release they still support him because he is Yoruba. But the ones like you who try to make sense of your support inspite of what you are seeing, you are the ones that don’t really have sense.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by NovusHomo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
slivertongue:
our identity is true and genuine unlike that of Tinubu

Oh, yes. As a thief, liar and rapist who married a 17-year young girl.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by BigBizzy(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2023
QED
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by nairanaira12: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Tinubu had been president for months and we can all see his so-called track record.

He built nothing in Lagos. He simply sat back to eat from the labor of previous Lagos leaders.

Show me how many companies tinubu built that contributed to the huge IGR he got from Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by nairanaira12: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Peter Obi failed in this regard when it comes to good governance.

If tinubu had been governor of anambra, he would have achieved nothing
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by nairanaira12: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2023
duro4chang:
A man whose father was killed by his drug gang, tied a big stone to his neck and thrown into a river can still talk here.

Versus a man who is a drug dealer, who is so afraid to make public his university certificate.

Only a morally rotten dog will defend such a man.

Duro the Yoruba tribal bigot, are you a morally rotten dog?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by nairanaira12: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:
As he turned Anambra into Dubai, Lol

If tinubu was anambra governor, he wouldn't have achieved half of what Obi achieved. He would have been a total flop.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by ginggerxy: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:
Agulu fraud, why did you hide your certificate from INEC?.. Achebe was accused of intellectual theft, no suprises Pand¤ra Obi is cut from the same cloth.
He even ask you to go get it from his school if you want it mor¤n .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.