Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy (481 Views)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Odebayo4010(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is common on Naija Woman,why Woman Wey dey broke no they see themselves as Broke
They just feel they're dating wrong guy?

4 Likes

Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by talented321: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
The poverty is affecting their brains so they always think abnormal..

5 Likes

Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Westerhoffe(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mmm…
Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
talented321:
The poverty is affecting their brains so they always think abnormal..
Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
OMG! I didn't see that part where the op said naija women... It seems like I skipped it.

Mr Op, I take my words back.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Fahvvy: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2023
Promiscuous girls are usually from broke homes undecided...

That is why it is expedient that you date ONLY girls from wealthy families undecided...
(Or girls that are well to do via legit income)

So that when she tells you "I love you", you'll know that, it's not motivated by hunger undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Fahvvy:
Promiscuous girls are usually from broke homes undecided...

That is why it is expedient that you date ONLY girls from wealthy families undecided...
(Or girls that are well to do via legit income)

So that when she tells you "I love you", you'll know that, it's not motivated by hunger undecided...
chai,this guy ehn grin
Re: Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy by talented321: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Is not only nigeria, it's all over the world so say what you want to say i'm listening, forget op..
Samantha124:
OMG! I didn't see that part where the op said naija women... It seems like I skipped it.

Mr Op, I take my words back.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Have You Missed An Opportunity That Makes You Regret To This Day / Relationship / Love, Relationship And Life From Three Continents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.