Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way (180 Views)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / Breaking: 1Hour TV Interview? Oga Atiku Sorry, I No Go Challenge You Again- BAT / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Today,nigeria face a decay that has eating deep within us,and has becomes traditions to get accustom to pre-existing non-palatable order.i'll like to hit a spot about our basic problems as a Nation,to which we easily get addapted to.Nigeria's political structions has been built on deceit and propaganda to which we all suffered for till a new un-adoptible decisions comes to remedied the pre-existed failure of our nation.However,i'm a non political entity,but a patriotic civil individual who best appreciates the needs for a nation to be best driven by the best appropriate entity,even if not the best to lead the vaccum.As such, irrespective of President Bola Tinubu, i've been beyond reasonable doubt envisage it,that if given the best support,would drive nigeria as a nation,even if not to, but very close to the best environ for a hopefully great nation, because it's petinent to note earnestly,the nation will be best manage by the younger generations.BAT is going to make NIGERIA great but needs time.GOD Bless us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigerians are proud and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership. Nigeria shall be great under the leadership president TINUBU
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by Achuwa1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Somebody tht did nothing in lagos as a Governor but rather enriched himself and family from lagos state coffers is the person tht you are hoping to deliver you.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2023
In life, i've learnt you should be scared who hasnt been there than those who's been there. Bat political decisions has been the crazy ones that shakes the nation, but the best the nation could have. We can keep experiencing the best cash flow admimistration,but we are pilling up our misery for another day. Lets change the old proceedings and in our hardship fight the good fight of faith in our hope for a better tomorrow Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by Fujiyama: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership.

^^^
grin

No they are not.

yarimo:
Nigeria shall be great under the leadership president TINUBU

^^^
No she won't.

His presidency is shackled. He is fighting legal challenges (to his position as president) as we write. In a foreign country. undecided

He is presiding over a fractured, angry country with angry, despondent people. Where is the 'greatness' going to come from in these circumstances? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by ican2020: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Story story
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by magoo10(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2023
na so una talk about buhari for 8years after which Nigeria became worse .then they blamed Jonathan and now they are blaming buhari,i think there many things wrong with the party apc of which deceit and lies are part if it
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by Nice2023(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership. Nigeria shall be great under the leadership president TINUBU

Be lying to fellow mumus out there.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great Again. BAT Leads The Way by Iamanoited: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2023
YES. I BELIEVE. BUT TRAD-TINUBU RABIU ADENUGA DANGOTE SHOULD COOPERATE TO LIFT NIGERIA UP. IT'S A MATTER OF NATURAL INTELLIGENCE.

WHATEVER TINUBU WANTS IN IMF AND WB IS HERE IN RAD-RABIU, ADENUGA, DANGOTE.

(1) (Reply)

Chicago University: Atiku To Address Tinubu’s Academic Record Saga Today / Are The NLC And TUC Leaders Really Fighting The Cause Of Nigerians? / Refusal To Honour Police Invitations: Over 70 Csos Ask IGP To Declare Kogi SDP G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.