Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

“Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi (24605 Views)

JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records / APC In Race To Hold March 26 Convention, Battles Injunctions / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by CSTRR: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
richie240:

Where in d constitution that said it MUST be ssce?

O'levels.
That is what president buhari presented.
His O'levels.
Hehehehrhe....so nobody to compare peter obi -an oxford and cambridge graduate- but with buhari who barely completed his secondary school.
Eyaaaahh..grin

If and when the requirement is upgraded to BSC, then will obi tender his.

Besides, Peter obi's BSC certificate is everywhere on the Internet.
It's common knowledge
Izit the same 'GCE DEGREE' he's ashamed of submitting at inec u are yarning? grin

Looking for anything else is just grasping at straws, and trying to drag him down to your agbado level.
He has dragged himself to buhari level already nwokem. Both of them possess 'GCE-DEGREE', remember?
grin

And stop mentioning "ndiigbo" up and down, you clown.

Dem no be your papa mate.
Now that I am saying 'ndigbo' again, wetin dey sup.
grin
You truly have an IQ problem.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by richie240: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
CSTRR:

The basic requirement for the position of president is O'levels.
Where in d constitution that said it MUST be ssce?

O'levels.
That is what president buhari presented.
His O'levels.

Hehehehrhe....so nobody to compare peter obi -an oxford and cambridge graduate- but with buhari who barely completed his secondary school.
Eyaaaahh..grin

If and when the requirement is upgraded to BSC, then will obi tender his.

Besides, Peter obi's BSC certificate is everywhere on the Internet.
It's common knowledge.
Izit the same F9 PARALLEL 'GCE DEGREE he's ashamed of submitting at inec u are talking about?
grin grin

Looking for anything else is just grasping at straws, and trying to drag him down to your agbado level.
He has dragged himself to buhari level already nwokem. Both of them possess 'GCE-DEGREE', remember?
grin

And stop mentioning "ndiigbo" up and down, you clown.

Dem no be your papa mate.
Now that I am saying 'ndigbo' again, wetin dey sup.
grin

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by richie240: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Taaaaa dia.
grin

CSTRR:

You truly have an IQ problem.

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by CSTRR: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
richie240:
Taaaaa dia.
grin

So if I have X, X+1, and X+2 certificates.

And they ask for X as the minimum certificate requirement, and I give them X, it means I don't have X+1 and X+2 certificates.?

You dull no be small.

Anyway, no be me dey feed you.
Na all of us dey inside dis economy.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by richie240: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
CSTRR:

So if I have X, X+1, and X+2 certificates.

And they ask for X as the minimum certificate requirement, and I give them X, it means I don't have X+1 and X+2 certificates.?
My ppl talk say ''na overskill dey kee monkey''.

If u are contesting a position with your colleagues without any certificate cap as we have in the presidential candidates, while ur mates are busy submitting their best, u mean to tell me you will submit F9 Parallel 'GCE DEGREE' satifikate just as obi did and leave out ur UNN, cambridge and oxford university certificates okwea??

You dull no be small.
You that will submit ur F9 Parallel GCE DEGREE certificate while ur mates are submitting BSC/Phd.....who mumu pass now?
grin

Anyway, no be me dey feed you.
Na all of us dey inside dis economy.
I thot the country is a zoo. Are u now an animal ni??
grin

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oh. So, your father is a hungry wailing goat?

Good to know
Even Kanu called u and ur father 🐖 🐖 🐖S.U are a confam slow 🐐
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
richie240:

My ppl talk say ''na overskill dey kee monkey''
If u are contesting a position with your colleagues without any certificate cap as we have in the presidential candidates, while ur mates are are submitting their best, u mean to tell me you will submit F9 Parallel 'GCE DEGREE' satifikate just as obi did and leave out ur UNN, cambridge and oxford university certificates okwea??

You that will submit F9 Parallel GCE DEGREE certificate while ur mates are submitting BSC/Phd.....who mumu pass now?
grin

grin
Which mates?

Is it the one that one forged his certificate or who?

Buhari tendered a poor O'levels certificate that was barely original, and he did two terms.

So why should obi tender his diplomas from Oxford and Cambridge when an 8yr former president tendered a suya paper?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by richie240: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
So that was why obi tendered his F9 PARALLEL 'GCE DEGREE from UNN' certificate and kept his Oxford, cambridge, harvard, Yale and Princeton 3-day course
certificates
under his bed abi??
grin
CSTRR:

Which mates?

Is it the one that one forged his certificate or who?

Buhari tendered a poor O'levels certificate that was barely original, and he did two terms.

So why should obi tender his diplomas from Oxford and Cambridge when an 8yr former president tendered a suya paper?
Well, u've already compared him to buhari sha, so what are we even saying again.
cool
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 4:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Even Kanu called u and ur father 🐖 🐖 🐖S.U are a confam slow 🐐

Oh. You mean Kanu now knows that u and your father are pigs and that makes you confam goats?

That's strange, but no problem. Shitt happens, you know
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 4:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Ur father's a useless Goat nd gave birth to a worthless GOAT. U'll die in yo poverty

N wah o. I didn't know that your father is a useless goat that birthed a worthless goat and that both of you will die in your poverty.

Thanks for the update about your family, though.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

N wah o. I didn't know that your father is a useless goat that birthed a worthless goat and that both of you will die in your poverty.

Thanks for the update about your family, though.
U sound painful and poverty, hence ur wailing. You son of a Goat 🐐. You'll fie painful death
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oh. You mean Kanu now knows that u and your father are pigs and that makes you confam goats?

That's strange, but no problem. Shitt happens, you know
yes! Kanu called ur father goat,idiot.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
yes! Kanu called ur father goat,idiot.

Wake up
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U sound painful and poverty, hence ur wailing. You son of a Goat 🐐. You'll fie painful death

How many times do you want to repeat it that you are a son of a goat?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

How many times do you want to repeat it that you are a son of a goat?
wheelbarrow pusher.Son of a goat.U have closed from Ariara market
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

So, even Kanu knows that ur father is a goat and idiot?!
. Wow
u and Ur miserable goat father are scum
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
u and Ur miserable goat father are scum

Thanks for Calling your goat father a scum
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
wheelbarrow pusher.Son of a goat.U have closed from Ariara market

Lolz
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oh. So, your goat father push wheelbarrow at ariari market? Cool
U are on Ur way to push your wheelbarrow in Ochanja market.Taje care of Ur goat father
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Thanks for Calling your goat father a scum
I owe the person that called Ur father a goat a very big thank u.if not,I won't knw u are a miserable goat son
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
I owe the person that called Ur father a goat a very big thank u.if not,I won't knw u are a miserable goat son

Yeah, the person who called your father a goat deserves an applaud and a very big thank you. He said the truth.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U are on Ur way to push your wheelbarrow in Ochanja market.Taje care of Ur goat father

Oh. So, you also push wheelbarrow ay ochanja market?!
That's good. Keep up the hustle
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oh. So, you also push wheelbarrow ay ochanja market?!
That's good. Keep up the hustle
Be happy with Ur wheelbarrow
Instead of CRYING about high cost of living.U can even scavenge for leftover yam peel for Ur goat father at home grin
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Chibuzoripob: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Yeah, the person who called your father a goat deserves an applaud and a very big thank you. He said the truth.
Ur father is a goat.Stop CRYING to us here.we aren't the source of Ur family POVERTY
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
RTR
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
RTR
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by jude79(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
richie240:

My ppl talk say ''na overskill dey kee monkey''.

If u are contesting a position with your colleagues without any certificate cap as we have in the presidential candidates, while ur mates are busy submitting their best, u mean to tell me you will submit F9 Parallel 'GCE DEGREE' satifikate just as obi did and leave out ur UNN, cambridge and oxford university certificates okwea??

You that will submit ur F9 Parallel GCE DEGREE certificate while ur mates are submitting BSC/Phd.....who mumu pass now?
grin

grin

So obi presented f9 original certificate as his SSCE, no problem, it's still ORIGINAL certificate, where is the equivalent hsc forged certificate of amoda shangodele, that he magically obtained from government college Lagos in 1970 even before the school started in 1974, ahhh!, that is okay to you, since it's Tinubu, yet you support him, logically, you are not supposed to operate in human society, your sense of judgement and your hypocrisy shows a heavy defect in reasoning that is below that of lower primitive mammals

Below is obi's real ssce vs Tinubu's fake hsc

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aondo Ver, Federal Housing Authority Director Kidnapped In Abuja / Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.