Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado (5964 Views)

Wayward Woman: At 47, Nancy Lee Maldonado Is Not Married / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by ibechris(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I just like how u igbos are in sifia pains

It gladdens my heart

I can show a message of ur people begging for money on my phone...they are all yorubas.

I am not broke man.

My father didn't vie for anything in Nigeria and we are not politicians in my family.

Severe pain as how.

I can also give u the names of beggars online who are ur tribes men here. Since u guys have turned this thread to tribal thing,we are ready for u guys.

Who is in pain if not ur people

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by Barims(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
No weapon fashioned against Mr president shall not prosper.

Thunder fire you oloribu
Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by sukar886: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ballotti:
See the fine, YOUNG, female judge?
Compared to those OLD, DECREPIT, UGGGGLY CHIMPS with their SMEELLLLLLLING rafia wigs masquerading as “judges” all over Nigeria? grin

MISS, not one assssshawo “MRS” BULKACHUWA-JUDGE!
Useless judges, God will punish them all, for putting us in this mess
Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by sukar886: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Abeg all this tinubu supporters, wetin una see where tinubu dey, everything don go high, still una still the support tbis man, abeg subsidy wey dey commot, wetin una gain, nothing, you guys dont like this country i swear..
Fuel 700
Gas 900
Rice 54000
Fowl 8k
30litres of groundnut oil from 36k to 46k
Bottle coke 180
Plastic 250
Dollar 1040
By december rice go be 80k a bag.. Abeg who do una this thing
Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by worksmart(m): 4:31am On Oct 02, 2023
If you are in flood-prone area you need to act immediately evacuate to high ground!

https://www.nairaland.com/7824539/nigeria-flood-warning-evacuate-higher/3

Re: This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado by estyvino(m): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Ballotti:
See the fine, YOUNG, female judge?
Compared to those OLD, DECREPIT, UGGGGLY CHIMPS with their SMEELLLLLLLING rafia wigs masquerading as “judges” all over Nigeria? grin

MISS, not one assssshawo “MRS” BULKACHUWA-JUDGE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Tambuwal As Senator / Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kano, 5 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.