Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records (1708 Views)

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Let our Social Media Breath! See literally hundreds of threads on CSU matter.. this is crazy!

It's so unfortunate how young, vibrant and supposedly "educated" people have desecrated our social media space with never ending allegations & propaganda!

Same people who claimed ex-president Buhari was dead and the said Buhari was/is a clone and become "Jubril of Sudan" πŸ˜‚ (unfortunately lots of people fell for this); is it claim of PMB alleged "fake certificate", only for them to be kept shut after!

Same people who claimed "massacre" at Lekki toll gate, yet till today haven't provided a single Proof of Casualty from Lekki toll gate!

Same people who claimed FCT 25% and kept on propagating this false claims even when we corrected them.. untill the Tribunal finally shut them up

Same people who claimed PMB was planning to declare public holiday on a Friday before May 29th so the court case by Atiku against Shettima wouldn't hold (David Hundeyin was one of those propagating this).. Sadly for them this turned out to be false!

Some have vowed to deactivate their accounts should what they predict didn't come to pass, yet without shame they're still around constituting themselves our public space (PrinceOfLagos for example)

I can go on and on.. So many many allegations they have claimed in the past yet have failed/been disappointed.

When the Truth finally comes out they switch immediately to another "allegation Lol πŸ˜‚

My appeal is after CSU releases the Academic Records of BAT today, can we just have some peace and decorum in our Social Media space.

After this CSU case abeg make Una Let our Social Media Breath!

Happy Independence Day Nigerians!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by keymatt(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
We don't care. All we want is breeze!!! cool

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
keymatt:
We don't care. All we want is breeze!!! cool
Lol.. ok keymatt you be one of them abi

I go catch you after court tomorrow judgement grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
But seriously guys these ONLINE NOISE is too much.

For years till date some set of people have kept disturbing our social media space.

Let our social media breathe abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by PrinceOfLagos: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:
Let our Social Media Breath! Enough is Enough!

It's so unfortunate how young, vibrant and supposedly "educated" people have turned desecrated our social media space with never ending allegations & propaganda!

Same people who claimed ex-president Buhari was dead and the said Buhari was/is a clone (unfortunately lots of people fell for this); is it claim of PMB alleged "fake certificate", only for them to be kept shut after!

Same people who claimed "massacre" at Lekki toll gate, yet till today haven't provided a single Proof of Casualty from Lekki toll gate!

Same people who claimed FCT 25% and kept on propagating this false claims even when we corrected them.. untill the Tribunal finally shut them up

Same people who claimed PMB was planning to declare public holiday on a Friday before May 29th so the court case by Atiku against Shettima wouldn't hold (David Hundeyin was one of those propagating this).. Sadly for them this turned out to be false!

Some have vowed to deactivate their accounts should what they predict didn't come to pass, yet without shame they're still around constituting themselves our public space (PrinceOfLagos for example)

I can go on and on.. So many many allegations they have claimed in the past yet have failed/been disappointed.

My appeal is after CSU releases the Academic Records of BAT tomorrow, can we just have some peace and decorum in our Social Media space.

After this CSU case abeg make Una Let our Social Media Breath!

Happy Independence Day Nigerians!
Since I no deactivate, let it rest na πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
They will not rest and we will not also rest until Tinubu's record proves that Nnamdi Kanu's claims that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by Jubrin Alsudan. grin

1 Like

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Ah talking of the devil.. πŸ˜‚

No you must deactivate o, na you use your mouth vow am.. Have the dignity to do what you vowed. Lots of folks don't take you serious anymore!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Unruly mob suffering from lack of good homely upbringing and love.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Next move is to pettition FBI to release details of Tinubu's Plea bargain .

They have 3yrs to run mad until they begin sing National anthem again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
They will not rest and we will not also rest until Tinubu's record proves that Nnamdi Kanu's claims that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by Jubrin Alsudan. grin
The matter tire me my brother

Every nook and cranny of cyberspace these individuals no dey let us rest with propaganda upon propaganda, unfounded allegations upon allegations!

When the Truth finally comes out they switch immediately to another "allegation" Lol πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by PrinceOfLagos: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

Ah talking of the devil.. πŸ˜‚

No you must deactivate o. Have the dignity to do what you vowed. Many folks don't take you serious anymore!
Which many folks?

Oh you mean Thiefnibu thugs?

They are the worst set of humans on earth so I don't care about them
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Hewlett: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
You are too pained for the judgment. Your type is reasons why this country remains stagnant

1 Like

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

RevDesm0ndJuju:
Next move is to pettition FBI to release details of Tinubu's Plea bargain .

They have 3yrs to run mad until they begin sing National anthem again.

Lol.. it's so unfortunate and becoming irritating my brother!

9 Likes

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wutinky: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Look at this Agbado bigot miscreant with no dignity is claiming responsible man .... funny you grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Ginaz(f): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
See those crooks displaying their cowardice by dragging ibos into their arguments while ignoring Atiku who was the one that has been fighting Tinubu in the US court.

5 Likes

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Which many folks?

Oh you mean Thiefnibu thugs?

They are the worst set of humans on earth so I don't care about them
I pineed don't take you serious. I've been on NL here over 10yrs and I respect people who live by their words!

Have the dignity to deactivate as you vowed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

The matter tire me my brother

Every nook and cranny of cyberspace these individuals no dey let us rest with propaganda upon propaganda, unfounded allegations upon allegations!

When the Truth finally comes out they switch immediately to another "allegation" Lol πŸ˜‚

It has to do with their Low I/Q. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wutinky: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

Lol.. it's so unfortunate and becoming irritating my brother!

Carry your gibberish comot for here
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wutinky: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

I pinned don't take you serious. I've been on NL here over 10yrs and I respect people who live by their words!

Have the dignity to deactivate as you vowed!

He won't deactivate his account because of Agbado miscreants
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hewlett:
You are too pained for the judgment. Your type is reasons why this country remains stagnant
Pained! Lol.. On the contrary I'm averse of the outcome.

You'll be a novice to know this is all politics, it's all "game of shadows" (just like a movie I watched long ago).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
They will soon Ask for TINUBU videos in class as student

11 Likes

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ginaz:
See those crooks displaying their cowardice by dragging ibos into their arguments while ignoring Atiku who was the one that has been fighting Tinubu in the US court.

Hey kid, where did see any tribe mentioned here? You are the crook here

Stop being petty. We're talking about folks constant disturbance of our media space. Its a concern to many of us!
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wutinky: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Agbadorians are in panic mode since the new of CSU came up ... look at their wailing and unbearable pain in display grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wutinky: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

Hey kid, where did see any tribe mentioned here? You are the crook here

Stop being petty. We're talking about folks constant disturbance of our media space. Its a concern to many of us!

Dude stop disturbing us with your wailing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude stop disturbing us with your wailing grin
Lol.. why you dey feel guilty na.. ok you're one of them right? Make I see you talk after tomorrow πŸ˜‚

I no mention your name, so no need to feel agitated

1 Like

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Odibembem: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone like u in govt would be far worse than those you criticize. How can u have zero honour, zero integrity, u made an open declaration and u never had d decency to honour it. Yet u claim politicians are not men of honour. What about u, aren't u worse than them? Untill u honour your pledge u would forever be d example of indignity in nairaland, and even social media. The future is bleak for u buddy

7 Likes

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wahabfuture: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

Pained! Lol.. On the contrary I'm averse of the outcome.

You'll be a novice to know this is all politics, it's all "game of shadows" (just like a movie I watched long ago).

That dude is right, stop constituting nuisance here with childish remarks
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
They will soon Ask for TINUBU videos in class as student

My brother the matter tire me o

The way folks post lots of threads and posts on unfounded allegations only to move on to another allegation when they're already caught with the TRUTH!

I'm a concerned Nigeria who just want to come online and read news.. is that too much to ask for? Lol
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wahabfuture: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:

Lol.. why you dey feel guilty na.. ok you're one of them right? Make I see you talk after tomorrow πŸ˜‚

I no mention your name, so no need to feel agitated

what is the meaning of (make i see you talk after tomorrow? ) Stop being childish,
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Wahabfuture: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Odibembem:

Someone like u in govt would be far worse than those you criticize. How can u have zero honour, zero integrity, u made an open declaration and u never had d decency to honour it. Yet u claim politicians are not men of honour. What about u, aren't u worse than them? Untill u honour your pledge u would forever be d example of indignity in nairaland, and even social media. The future is bleak for u buddy

All these wailing will not make him to deactivate his account now or in the future, If you feel so sad about it, nack your head for stone and kpai in peace grin grin
Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Odibembem:

Gbam! Well said

How can you have the teremity to criticize others when you can't even be honourable yourself

1 Like

Re: CSU: We Hope Online Warriors Will Rest After Today's Release Of BAT Records by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wahabfuture:

All these wailing will not make him to deactivate his account now or in the future, If you feel so sad about it, nack your head for stone and kpai in peace grin grin
Look at someone who's accusing others of being "childish". You can't differentiate between humour and "childishness"

Ah PrinceOfLagos I catch you.. you don quickly switch ba! πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Install Surveillance Cameras In Abuja / Rivers State Lga Chairman Elections / What Does Femi Pedro Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.