Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Does Femi Pedro Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Femi Pedro Want? (1701 Views)

Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / The Curious Case Of The Young Generations – FEMI PEDRO / Femi Pedro's Manifesto Available For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Femi Pedro Want? by frenchman(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2008
I read with dismay the story credited to Femi Pedro in The Independent Newspaper on his congratulatory visit to Osun State Governor on his conquest at the Election Petition Tribunal.
Pedro claimed that Tinubu cannot lead the Yoruba race and that he is sooo corrupt.

Otunba Femi Pedro, we all know this, so its no news. I am not a fan of Tinubu, but Pedro did not say anything while in government. He was a deputy who has no constitutional function, agreed, but why didn't you resign at that time to protest what was going on. Now that you wanted power at all cost, you are now making seeking relevance, I think its too late.

Otunba Pedro only started making noise when Tinubu edged him out of the gubernatorial race. I think, Pedro is like a loser who is seeking relevance, gallivanting from one party to the other.

Yorubas are enlightened and progressive, neither Pedro nor oyinlola would tell Yorubas what to do.
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by desgiezd(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2008
Femi Pedro is a thoroughly confused individual hopping from one party to the other seeking for relevance. The fact that he paid a congratulatory visit to Oyinlola whose undeserved, controversial, cash & carry victory at the court which is generating so much noise shows the extent of his confusion and how he has misplaced his priorities. At every given opportunity, he prefers to malign Tinubu biting a finger that fed him. I pity him!
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by 74071688(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2008
Femi Pedro is a sore loser, point blank!

When you under-mine politics thinking it is on a level playing like banking, then you are bound to be frustrated

Frustration, confusion and lack of common sense is the problem with former banker, Femi Pedro!
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by Mustay(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
FEMI PEDRO cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by lucabrasi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
@topic
he wants what every nigerian politician dreads loosing no matter how much they have stolen,relevance, dont forget oyinlola needs all the show of support he can get now
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by frenchman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
Seeking relevance by all means neccessary is a favourite pasttime of Nigerian politicians.
As soon as they are short changed, they start crying to seek public sympathy.
Even among thieves, there is honour, but in Pedro's case, he has none left.
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by 2Legit: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
who is Femi Pedro?
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
2Legit:

who is Femi Pedro?
Ex- Dep Governor of lagos state.He worked with Tinubu
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by Nigeria17: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
Frenchman who are you also to tell us what the yorubaland want. If Pedro was close to tinubu and say tinubu can not lead, Why don't you ask him why first??,

It is not the best for the Yorubas to be in the opposition party. Trust me on this. I have nothing against Tinubu. And I wish him all the best and I would continue to pray for him.
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by dudubobo1: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
why should Tinuby, a drug addict be the leader of Yorubas?
eye clear una so?
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by gbolah1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
I think Pedro is trying to seek for relevance that is why he said so,

I believe if Tinubu anointed Pedro to be the next gov in 2007 he will never against him. he always saying Tinubu is a good leader since 1999. Not until 2007 after the election that is saying something else like Koro.

Pedro is a coward stupid and idiot,

I believe is planning to contest for the position of gov for 2011 under PDP.
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by gbolah1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
He is still an impeach deputy governor instead of him looking for how to sort himself out of that is making some stupid word out of his mouth
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by lucabrasi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
dont blame the guy ,even his sonis getting more popular than he is in lagos so he has to do something newsworthy,if you ask an average nigerian wh the group amplified crew is they will yes but not everyone remembers femi pedro , desperado fr attention!! grin
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by lagosnaija: 4:36am On Jul 26, 2008
lol I cant beleive that people could be so ignorant, Dont you know what is going on in Nigeria, Can you not differentiate between the people that are trying to actually make a positive impact in Nigeria and those that are there for their own selfish reasons, Before you make assumptions, you need to actually know wat is going on, If u do not know wat is going on, then dont make stupid assumptions. You have just condemned a man that has always strived for the best for Lagosians, I am dissapointed with everyone who made a contribution to this thread
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by palmwine(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2008
why should Tinuby, a drug addict be the leader of Yorubas?
eye clear una so?

@dud-bobo
Hope you can substantiate this if called to do so.

Me think Tinubu is till better than most governor of his time. Despite being in Opposition, EFCC is yet to drag him around, he appears in public and has not gone underground like others.

As for PEDRO, he is not a politician, he needs to discover his strong point. Politics is definitely not one of them.
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by dlox01(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2008
lagosnaija:

lol I can't beleive that people could be so ignorant, Dont you know what is going on in Nigeria, Can you not differentiate between the people that are trying to actually make a positive impact in Nigeria and those that are there for their own selfish reasons, Before you make assumptions, you need to actually know what is going on, If u do not know what is going on, then don't make stupid assumptions. You have just condemned a man that has always strived for the best for Lagosians, I am dissapointed with everyone who made a contribution to this thread
im trying to understand d point u are driving at here,who is the man that has always strived for the best for lagosians??hope u aint saying PEDRO.if it is, get your fact right,i know these politicians one on one and ill tell u FEMI PEDRO is an oportunist licking his wounds for biting the fingers that made him.Tunubu made him and greed took over when Gulber election was on the table.He'z pointing fingers at tinubu,hez forgot he cant account for what liquidated his bank(actually he can account for it, he just cant say it in public)what a shame!!!he should shut his bloody mouth,couldnt even go against his cheif of staff who also had no political back ground in a debate(desperate banker Dullard).the guy pisses me off!!!
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by DrKitaun(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pedro needs to see his shrink . . . tongue grin

he is actually getting more deranged by the day . . .

how pathetic !!! grin
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by Mustay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

how pathetic !!! grin

how pathetic u've become after obtaining your Phdegree sad tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by DrKitaun(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
Mustay:

how pathetic u've become after obtaining your Phdegree sad tongue tongue tongue

sharrap dia and stop stalking me . . . angry

u wan make I descend on u anti-AC people again undecided
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by Mustay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

sharrap dia and stop [b]stalking [/b]me . . . angry

u wan make I descend on u anti-AC people again undecided

Omg shocked shocked shocked

That's what I feel yo doing angry angry angry

AC is not == Lagos state so sharrap! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by DrKitaun(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
Lagos state is not pro-AC so what is Lagos ?  undecided

WE ARE IN POWER . . .SHOVE THAT DOWN UR OESHOPAGUS . . .u irritant  tongue  grin

I have told u before even right in your own house I will defeat u in any election, do u still doubt that ?

ask your mentor Jimi Agbaje how we did it  tongue  grin
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by dayokanu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Frenchman who are you also to tell us what the yorubaland want. If Pedro was close to tinubu and say tinubu can not lead, Why don't you ask him why first??,

It is not the best for the Yorubas to be in the opposition party. Trust me on this. I have nothing against Tinubu. And I wish him all the best and I would continue to pray for him.

So you prefer us to join the mainstream with characters like Akala, Adedibu, Agagu, Oyinlola and those miscreants in PDP? No thanks we would rather stay in the opposition.

The SOuth East that has always been in the mainstream what has it benefited them?
Re: What Does Femi Pedro Want? by Mustay(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
:p :p :p :p

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Paralympic Team - Let Support The Handicap / Anambra: Candidates’ List Out. / Tinubu, Fashola, Others Pay Tribute To Kudirat Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.