Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (56046 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by RushManni: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
maasoap:

What did his academic record say exactly that he needed to get his way around the supreme court?

That's if it's incriminating, him getting his way is protection
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by sparko1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

They will give a deposition to the document. The record the school gave is not the topic please. The main subject is, the certificate Tiiinubu gave INEC....,was it from the school?

CSU themselves said they don't know where he got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

If your certificate is missing or lost, would you go and print another one from a cyber cafe or you would approach the institution that issued you?

We need to be very careful now because whatever verdict from the supreme court will be the precedence we will all have to obey and be bound with.

Nnesommia's case would have been wrongly judged if we don't stay consistent with our law.

This is where you are getting it wrong, this isn't about the certificate, but rather about the record, his academic record has an error.

If he was trying to get his masters it might be relevant but in this case it's not.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dis news d sweet for ears 👂

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Larryndelaw: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

You just really think that america judiciary is the type we have in Nigeria where our judges lie on oath

Atiku just received the academic report and the content will be made public soon so wait for it 😂
Then after making it public. What next. You think Tinubu's Lawyers don't have the copy too.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by DD29: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
A minimum of secondary school certificate is all you need to qualify for an election in nigeria nobody cares about Canada or toronto or even csu certificate as long as you have primary and secondary school certificate submitted to inec any other thing is a total waste of time and resources
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Pascal9: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
ecolime:

The courts are always there na. He should also approach them to demand for justice when it happens.
that is what he is doing
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by kosiebe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me
Eyah. See hopelessness

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by alimiadedayo1: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
ecolime:
The wind chasing just never stops.

That's already in the cooler. Like they say; "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

Intels lost their contract renewal for this same cause. The revocation of his university license is also loading.

Interesting times ahead.
useless boy are you crying for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Jackiedemie(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

They said they can't authenticate what Tinubu submitted to INEC because diplomas to them are merely ceremonial documents, so they don't keep records of all diplomas they issue to their students especially when the students comes back for a replacement diploma. Such replacement diplomas are prepared manually.
What the University keeps records of are transcripts.

They will twist it to suit their narrative. Outside educating the unknowns, I would have advise you to let them deal in the fool paradise. The bitter part of it is they know vividly well but only trying hard to twist it in order to align with their preposition
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by zoghys: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

E yeah Pele, how market naw?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Baatunde(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Suddenly all Obidients are rooting for Atiku. It confirms the age old saying that my enemy's enemy is my friend. Anything from anyone to get Tinubu down is welcomed. As if that helps Obi's case.......
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Etimemy: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
;yes bro D grin grin and by 9pm tonight,obi would be install as the president of Nigeria grin

Na Atiku fight be this

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by HRMK: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=126158622]Atiku the game changer
Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by MRMRMR: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
What's the good thing about this development to Atiku, absolutely nothing.
Fishing expedition, shadow chasing. Election has been won & lost grin
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by StJasper(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This is interesting. Tinubu is leaving Aso Rock this night

Are you the one who will send him packing?

Only idiots like you will believe Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
sparko1:

This is where you are getting it wrong, this isn't about the certificate, but rather about the record, his academic record has an error.

If he was trying to get his masters it might be relevant but in this case it's not.

Let me make it clear to you like I'm talking to a pry 2 kid. "The certificate he submitted to INEC, was it the one issued from CSU?"

CSU already said they don't know where he got that certificate from. Have you not been following proceedings?

You would recall, he said he lost all his certificate when the military raided his house.

The question now is, if you lost or misplace your certificates would you go and print a replacement from a business centre or you would approach the institution that issued you the original

Nobody questions whether one Biola Tiinubu, "f" attended CSU or not. The question is about what was submitted to INEC and where did it come from.

Stay on the subject and don't maneouvre please.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Let me make it clear to you like I'm talking to a pry 2 kid. "The certificate he submitted to INEC, was it the one issued from CSU?"

CSU already said they don't know where he got that certificate from. Have you not been following proceedings?

You would recall, he said he lost all his certificate when the military raided his house.

The question now is, if you lost or misplace your certificates would you go and print a replacement from a business centre or you would approach the institution that issued you the original

Nobody questions whether one Biola Tiinubu, "f" attended CSU or not. The question is about what was submitted to INEC and where did it come from.

Okay now CSU has released several copies of thesame kind of certificate issued to students in 1997. Any more questions?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
;yes bro D grin grin and by 9pm tonight,obi would be install as the president of Nigeria grin

Obi? Is obi atiku?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay now CSU has released several copies of thesame kind of certificate issued to students in 1997. Any more questions?

A criminal will always leave a trace. How come the cert submitted to INEC stated 1977?

Is it that druggie doesn't remember the year he graduated?

Let's just wait and see what CSU staff will deposit on oat tomorrow. Mind you, it's got to be the same that was issued to Enahoro Elba because they've already sworn to the document issue to him last year.

That's where the problem lies. Will they falsify and swore to a document different from what was issued in November? Or they will stay with their already proclaimed stand that they don't know where Tiinnubu got the certificate he submitted to INEC from?

The truth is, Nmesomma may just be justified by her actions in the long run. Whatever, the decision of our court, we will live by it and it becomes a precedence for future cases.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Teddy0147(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2023
Taylor92:

Lol go download the result and see for yourself…. Tinubu is smarter than Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by shinealight(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂

Try to read and understand what you claim to be ‘Atiku Game Changer’ and pls engage the grey matter between your ears while doing so.
The CSU’s release has proved that Tinubu attended CSU and that he never forged any of the documents he had ever presented…..they had all been issued by CSU at one time or the other! cool cool
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by enemyofprogress: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2023
equity1:
Pictures or I don't believe you .

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by phantom(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2023
shinealight:

Try to read and understand what you claim to be ‘Atiku Game Changer’ and pls engage the grey matter between your ears while doing so.
The CSU’s release has proved that Tinubu attended CSU and that he never forged any of the documents he had ever presented…..they had all been issued by CSU at one time or the other! cool cool

Did you look at the documents??
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by shinealight(m): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2023
phantom:

Did you look at the documents??

Did you read the Responses to Requests 1 - 4? It cannot be clearer!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by poseidon12: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Tinubu has to put up a face to the public. But he is worried, because if it is verified that he falsified his records, it will put the supreme court in a tight position and any nonsense judgement based on the facts clearly seen can cause a coup in Nigeria.

Exactly.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by poseidon12: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2023
DD29:
A minimum of secondary school certificate is all you need to qualify for an election in nigeria nobody cares about Canada or toronto or even csu certificate as long as you have primary and secondary school certificate submitted to inec any other thing is a total waste of time and resources

Tinubu did not submit his secondary school certificate to INEC. He submitted only the CSU certificate.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by DoctorAyukebot(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2023
Ashez:

Is it that Tinubu's followers are so daft that they don't see what's about to befall him
An international disgrace and humiliation that can lead to instant heart attack is awaiting Tinubu in few days from now and yet the best you guys do is still rant around on social media like nothing matters... Tinubu might end up in jail that's if he is alive to witness his embarrassment....
A New Nigeria has come, and no one that usurped the will Nigerians in the last election will be spared, Light will root out all darkness from the foundation of this country and Nigeria will be great again.

Man of God I Just wanted to inform you it all happened like you prophesied.😅😅😅
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2023
CaptainFM1:

A criminal will always leave a trace. How come the cert submitted to INEC stated 1977?

Is it that druggie doesn't remember the year he graduated?

Let's just wait and see what CSU staff will deposit on oat tomorrow. Mind you, it's got to be the same that was issued to Enahoro Elba because they've already sworn to the document issue to him last year.

That's where the problem lies. Will they falsify and swore to a document different from what was issued in November? Or they will stay with their already proclaimed stand that they don't know where Tiinnubu got the certificate he submitted to INEC from?

The truth is, Nmesomma may just be justified by her actions in the long run. Whatever, the decision of our court, we will live by it and it becomes a precedence for future cases.
Because it was a replacement certificate issued to him in 1997.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Timothy89(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Taylor92:

how can a grassroot politician like Tinubu submit a fake documents to inec when he understand the consequences

you're just too daft, what will he gain not to submit his real certificate, unreasonable fanatics political supporters of an inexperienced and incompetent iidiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by sparko1(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2023
CaptainFM1:

You want to explain like a pry 3, that explains your low cognitive reasoning.

Even CSU admitted they gave him a replacement, and the other replacement given to other students matches what he has.

Have a read, just not sure if you will understand.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Die009: 4:59am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=Taylor92 post=126158634]Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

[/quo]

Now you can cry since the results have been released
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Dalatu1994(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2023
3seriez:
APC will know if they are F**ked in a few hours.
Whatever the outcome, we are tired and just want to progress in this country.
we still have hope oooo
LAND OF BEAUTY ....AM PROUDLY WITH ADAMAWA ALSO A KILBA BOY cry[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.