Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

"Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV (19293 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by duro4chang(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obi is senseless. A dullard. Obi will labour in vain

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by clems88(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

As much as I find your question offensive and utterly rude.. the answer is No

No leader of Nigeria currently has a forged certificate

If you have a contrary opinion, kindly state it
hmm.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by ayokellany: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
You ahve to be excessively foolish to claim GCE that I wrote stopped in the 80s

Dem you lie swear for your Igbo papa or what ?

slivertongue:

GCE stopped in 1980s and SSCE took off in 1990. Both have external exams. WAEC is not an exam but the organising body of the exam. Did Tinubu attend govt college Lagos and did he sit for the GCE he claimed?

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Bestmanfornow: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:
No wonder he submitted only SSCE

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Winneepye: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu the book guru, his school transcript shows he is a very intelligent man. God will never allow dull people with ordinary SSCE certificates to become our president again.

3 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Which of your leader forged his certificate?

Did you even know that, WAEC is for students who completed their secondary school, while GCE is for people who want the same WAEC certificate "O" levels even without attending secondary school?

Obi didn't even submitted his WAEC. He only submitted GCE. Obi is not even proud of his secondary school but you guys are too daft to think. Take care

I read the guy trying to teach you but you're arrogantly ignorant and probably stupidly foolish too...

SSCE is for people who completed secondary school organized by WAEC...

GCE is for external candidates organized by WAEC...

Tinubu said he attended Government College Lagos which was birthed in 1974 while he submitted GCE result of 1970. Did he go back to secondary school after getting his GCE?

Did you read that that the CSU certificate submitted to INEC is different from what CSU gave to Atiku? Which explains the issue of having people who weren't there when he graduated sign the same...that's forgery...

Hope you read about the initial submission from him as governor that he attended Government College Ibadan before he later withdrew that one?

Are you a product of Polytechnic Offa or which one again? Olodo with reason

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by aylagos(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Majesty7:

What changed? Did you understand yourself? WAEC conducted GCE both internal and external exams. You are really confused. How old are you?
please leave most these flatyyyy tire here most them are babies

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by slivertongue: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
ayokellany:
You ahve to be excessively foolish to claim GCE that I wrote stopped in the 80s

Dem you lie swear for your Igbo papa or what ?

SSCE
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Did you even know that, WAEC is for students who completed their secondary school, while GCE is for people who want the same WAEC certificate "O" levels even without attending secondary school?

Obi didn't even submitted his WAEC. He only submitted GCE. Obi is not even proud of his secondary school but you guys are too daft to think. Take care

Taaaaaa.

What do you mean by that? How can you get your GCE o level without secondary school education? GCE/WAEC/WASC/SSCE all are meant for those who have secondary school education. What kind of warped thinking is that?

Obi is not proud of his secondary school? What a shame on you. Is his secondary school hidden? Why not use google, if you have no one to teach you. Why did Tinubu not forward his secondary school or primary school details if he had any?

By the way why do you APC supporters reason this way? Can you now see that you are the daft one here.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
aylagos:
please leave most these flatyyyy tire here most them are babies

Ancient of days... ancestor...chop kola
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Cantonese: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

I read the guy trying to teach you but you're arrogantly ignorant and probably stupidly foolish too...

Tinubu said he attended Government College Lagos which was birthed in 1974 while he submitted GCE result of 1970. Did he go back to secondary school after getting his GCE?

Did you read that that the CSU certificate submitted to INEC is different from what CSU gave to Atiku? Which explains the issue of having people who weren't there when he graduated sign the same...that's forgery...

Hope you read about the initial submission from him as governor that he attended Government College Ibadan before he later withdrew that one?

Polytechnic Offa keh? That one na secondary school e finish begin do alaye for Oshodi na. Even alaye still better pass am.

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by aylagos(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:

I corrected you on this "WAEC is for students who completed their secondary school, while GCE is for people who want the same WAEC certificate "O" levels even without attending secondary school".

You must be a teenager to think WAEC is an exam, and GCE was another. GCE and SSCE May/June is for school candidates and GCE and SSCE OCT/NOV is for non school candidates. West African Examination Council organized both.
you are not smart at all…….what is GCE and SSCE OCT/NOV what is the full men’s of SSCE ? Please just keep quiet and read comments only.

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by hardbody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

Not like I asked you

Answer his reasonable question or shut up.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by aylagos(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Is there any requirement that states you must go to secondary school before you write GCE ? Please answer me and don’t twist the answer pls

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Timothy89(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Really better than forgery if you ask me.
If I may ask dude, are you okay to have leaders forging their certificates?

How is it better? having Peter obi at the helm of affairs shows we have a secondary school cert at the affairs when he claimed to graduated from UNN

is he not proud of UNN, ashamed of his discipline or degree or there is a discrepancies in his result

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by onuman: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is not Lagos State where Tinubu had been getting away with forged certificates after Lagos State HoR set to expose him and impeach him.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by georgeakins: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
AdamuKD:
Ebola Tinubu is a drug pusher and a bastard

Don't quote me because you go explain tire grin

I hereby declare Peter Obi as the plesident of biafla.

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by tfelicityk(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
JUST IN.....

We are back on the Record..

Ongoing Deposition of CSU Registrar

CSU gets 5 - 30 enquiries a day regarding President Tinubu.
CSU did not notify President Tinubu of this.

We believe Bola Tinubu who attended CSU is the same person who is the president of Nigeria today.

The university only has Diplomas that students didn’t pick up in its possession.

The university does not typically keep Diplomas.

‘I have the Diploma that was made available to Mr. Enahoro-Ebah in our possession because Mr. Enahoro did not pick it up.

I do not have the Diploma that was submitted to INEC in our possession because he had picked it up.’

On his gender:
Tinubu applied to the university as a male and a letter of admission was issued to a male.

I’m not aware of any instance where CSU had been requested to certify a document.

Mr. Wole Afolabi who was acting for President Tinubu insisted that the documents must be certified.

Mr. Wole Afolabi is President Tinubu’s lawyer.

Mr. Afolabi and Mr. Orr communicated by email.

I don’t recall seeing the emails.

I don’t know if Jason Carter approved of the certification.

Apart from Jason Carter I do not know anyone else who was involved in the process.

I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr.

I didn’t know that the documents would be certified.

I don’t get involved in legal matters.

Mr. Tinubu requested that the documents be released to Mr. Afolabi for ‘legal proceedings’.

The signature on the consent form is similar to the signature we have on record for Mr. Tinubu.

Pressed further on why he believes the person who is the president of Nigeria is the same person who attended CSU -

he said Bola Tinubu is an unusual name in the US. He matched the Records in the file against the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student.

Why would Mr. Tinubu request a Diploma and not pick it up or ask that it be sent to him?

Witness: you would have to ask him.

Off the Record now

The lawyers are protesting the manner in which Mr. Atiku’s lawyer is asking questions.

She was accused of asking the same questions 17 times.

You may not like the answer but you have to comply with the provisions of the Rules.

All of the certified documents came from CSU’s files.

Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form.

CSU had never certified documents for anyone before.

It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

Mr. Tinubu’s counsel did not prepare any affidavit for me.

He didn’t draft anything for me.

My statement that Mr. Bola Tinubu graduated from CSU was based on the transcripts in our possession.

I have never met Bola Tinubu.

I have never seen him.

He did not visit our campus.

He does not donate money to the school.

In the US, Diplomas are considered merely ceremonial documents.

In some other countries, it may be considered more.

In the US, more reliance is placed on transcripts and not on Diplomas.

The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request.

I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified.

I’m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document.

It is not part of CSU practice.

Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.

I don’t know if his departure was connected to the certification of the documents; but I don’t think it was.

END OF THE ROAD.

Follow 👉 @abdullahayofel for more updates
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Lasunjane: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chief lamba,gbajue and irolabi international.....no way for you in this Nigeria,you cannot be our president

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by seunjungle1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Even at that evil wishes you and your Oga(Atiku) threw to Asiwaju, you can't still get him or stop him.

To be a loser is painful oo.

If you really know who Asiwaju is or God's love towards him you wouldn't have contested against him...

Somebody that the whole sons and daughters in the southwest chose to be our leader...

Obi is not relevant again, no wonder all his supporters suddenly turned to Atiku of PDP supporters.

Their end of political carrier come in so quick

3 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by IbileIfe: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
There was no embarrassment of President that suprised me.
This is an international embarrassment of the President of Nigeria..But he and his family, especially his daughter who is a shameless woman calling herself, the "Iya Oloja General of Nigeria" and their lapdogs.

Majority of the Nigerians pointing accusing fingers at him have done similar things since the EXPO 1977, a critical look at academic examination abuses in West Africa by Prof. Chukwuemeka Ike, who was a former Register of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC).

Majority of Nigerians have cheated, forged or lied on their educational qualifications.

See "President Tinubu is Not Smiling"
on the political discussion on the current mood of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR of Nigeria
https://nftmyimage.com/@nigeriadaily

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:

you are kid who doesn't know the difference between WAEC and GCE and has refused to take correction.
Both of you get problems
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by jrusky(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Oga idiot present your UNN certificate or shut up. Very useless idiot.

Don't worry after the Supreme we will finish you.

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Poll23: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerian leaders who have been caught in the web certificate and age forgery cannot do the right things in office.

Does this hindered the development of Anambra during your administration too?

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:

I corrected you on this "WAEC is for students who completed their secondary school, while GCE is for people who want the same WAEC certificate "O" levels even without attending secondary school".

You must be a teenager to think WAEC is an exam, and GCE was another. GCE and SSCE May/June is for school candidates and GCE and SSCE OCT/NOV is for non school candidates. West African Examination Council organized both.
I really pain me when you guys find time to school these agbado piglets. I don't want them to know anything. Let them perish with their corn filled brains. Please stop educating those pigs. Something worth a million naira naim you dey give free
😡😡
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Timmi: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

And you Peter Obi that lied throughout your life from that your gap tooth is the worst lier and highly corrupted human being

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by slivertongue: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
aylagos:
you are not smart at all…….what is GCE and SSCE OCT/NOV what is the full men’s of SSCE ? Please just keep quiet and read comments only.

The council conducts four different categories of examinations.[4] They are International Examinations, National Examinations, Examinations conducted in collaboration with other examining bodies, and Examinations conducted on behalf of other examining bodies.[7] The International exams are exams taken in the five countries with the WAEC ordinance. It consists of: WASSCE (West African Senior School Certificate Examination):

WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES (FIRST SERIES) JANUARY–FEBRUARY
WASSCE FOR (SCHOOL CANDIDATES) MARCH - MAY
WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES (MAIN GCE) SEPTEMBER–OCTOBER.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Baatunde(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
You apparently have no idea of what you are talking about. WAEC is the exam body and the certificate for exams are WASCE Ordinary and Advanced Levels for school candidates and GCE for private candidates

slivertongue:

WAEC is the organising body not the exams. WAEC organized GCE and now SSCE and both has internal and external exams. In Obi's days WAEC conducted GCE both internal and external exams.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by doffman: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
flokii:
Talk is cheap.. a man that increased poverty index from 25 percent to over 50 percent in Anambra too is talking. Medical doctors went on strike for over 8 months in Anambra when the mof0 was governor, yet he expects us not to reject him.

That is why I hate that man’s hypocrisy. He is a silent bad person pretending to be saint .

2 Likes

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Dittodat: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Gbajue lying SOB should STFU.
This Agulu packaged fraud is a Conman and a sore loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
aylagos:
Is there any requirement that states you must go to secondary school before you write GCE ? Please answer me and don’t twist the answer pls

No...

But why did your mentor claim to have attended one when he didn't? He told CSU that he went Government College Lagos? Told INEC as Governor that he attended Government College Ibadan...what's his own with incessant lies and impersonating schools he NEVER attended?
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Angelicqueen(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
But is it not Atiku that brought this, what is obi's own in this case now

Obi didn't even submitted his WAEC. He only submitted GCE. Obi is not even proud of his secondary school but you guys are too daft to think. Take care [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu / How Oshiomhole’s Doggedness To Protect Buhari In NASS Pitted Him Against Govs / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.