Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (35906 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Emofine sound like the same B!tch called Natasha. If y'all so hot, put up your pictures. y,all B!tches are invited to kiss my a***  twice and am sure you would like it
see me se trouble oh anyway you're lucky i'm in a good mood phewwwwwwwwwwwww like duh in fact what makes you think you're hot? is your kpomor lips or should i say egbo lips with black up and pink down chai noise maker or is it your black dirty armpit, when my lil sis saw your pic the first thing she voiced out was ''dirty armpit''  grin grin grin grin If I were you I'll change that pic and incase you want to see my pic so badly you can ask your fellow nlanders  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Relax101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
You all should read my signature but I can manage lepa wey get flesh for the right places. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
I love my shape. . .correct figure 8! Men generally find me attractive because I have the slimness and the thickness they want at the right places!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Relax101(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Emofine sound like the same B!tch called Natasha. If y'all so hot, put up your pictures. y,all B!tches are invited to kiss my a***  twice and am sure you would like it

hey moraf0ka, that's not your pics. I have watched you terrorize the real beauties on every thread.
Put up ur real pics or I will create a thread putting up the site where you got that pix from.
I give you 24hrs to change your pix or i will give you the real kondo you want.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
michelin89:

I love my shape. . .correct figure 8! Men generally find me attractive because I have the slimness and the thickness they want at the right places!

you don't need to utter any word. your picture speaks louder than words. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
coogar:

you don't need to utter any word. your picture speaks louder than words. cheesy

Your eyes too dey penetrate! tongue
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Princek12(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
michelin89:

Make we see
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2011
Princek12:

Make we see

tongue I go win prize?
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Lax75(m): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2011
Candyness:

Emofine sound like the same B!tch called Natasha. If y'all so hot, put up your pictures. y,all B!tches are invited to kiss my a*** twice and am sure you would like it

Never thought I'd live to see the day when MAN[/b]ginas would actually have the audacity to compete with the real deal ([b]organic women, i.e. grin).

CandyLESS, your type plenty for Thailand. Seems like there are a bunch of castrated dudes in this NL that are letting this [b]MAN[/b]gina's head swell instead of keeping it real. @ss kissing Eunuchs.

Bloody unbelievable!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Princek12(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2011
michelin89:

tongue I go win prize?

yes oooo. where u dey sef?
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by cycline404(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2011
I love slim girls, I love them really much,
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Relax101(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2011
Amaka G29:

No, I'm not fat. I'm tall enough that I'm just thick, but my fear of being fat keeps me working out and my fear of being skinny keeps me eating. (jogs with a bagel in mouth)

Kedu? You wont be fat in Jesus name. say amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2011
Nigerian guys like girls with something to grab. If the slim girl is slim all around, chances are they won't get far lol.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2011
Stupid and vain thread.@op,U̶̲̥̅̊ sound like U̶̲̥̅̊ need to work on ur self esteem.kokoye,U̶̲̥̅̊ re making a lot of sense.too much juveniles in here.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Nigerian guys like girls with something to grab. If the slim girl is slim all around, chances are they won't get far lol.

don't generalize
i am a nigerian guy and i don't wanna grab something.

a fit/slim girl is better than a sack of fleshy shyte!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2011
^^^i guess ur mother is a sack of shyte.I feel so sorry for U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:
don't generalize
i am a nigerian guy and i don't wanna grab something.

a fit/slim girl is better than a sack of fleshy shyte!

I wasn't being serious sir.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:14am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c:

^^^i guess your mother is a sack of shyte.I feel so sorry for U̶̲̥̅̊.

and all the living things older than you in your entire lineage are all sacks of shyte.
you ignorant bastard!

ogugua88:

I wasn't being serious sir.

koolie!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2011
^^oh shut up with the excuse.the guy is obviously a juvenile.pls let us comment like smart ppl.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c:

^^oh shut up with the excuse.the guy is obviously a juvenile.pls let us comment like smart ppl.

your great grandma is the juvenile.
just because you have a disgusting eating habit that has turned you into a human elephant does not make you desirable.
go and cure your obesity and stop consuming oxygen meant for 10 people.

what a simpleton!
was i even talking to you? speak to me only when you are spoken to. . . .
you recto-cranially inverted peasant!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2011
^^^hahahaha,I laugh in ibo.listen oh U̶̲̥̅̊ nitwit,I a̶̲̥̅♏ ŋ☺† obese in any form,maybe I have to upload a full pix but ♈ wld I want to convince U̶̲̥̅̊?I believe dat every woman is beautiful in her own way and U̶̲̥̅̊ have ₪o damn right to call anyone a sack of shyte because if U̶̲̥̅̊ do,it shows U̶̲̥̅̊ mother is one.go hug a transformer,those women U̶̲̥̅̊ call shyte re getting hitched everyday and men like U̶̲̥̅̊ will die unhappy.keep spewing poo frm dat poo hole U̶̲̥̅̊ call mouth.insult any body type in a woman both slim or fat and U̶̲̥̅̊ have urself an enemy.bumbling idiot!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c is that you in your profile pic? If so, you're quite gorgeous.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

see me se trouble oh anyway you're lucky i'm in a good mood phewwwwwwwwwwwww like duh in fact what makes you think you're hot? is your kpomor lips or should i say egbo lips with black up and pink down chai noise maker or is it your black dirty armpit, when my lil sis saw your pic the first thing she voiced out was ''dirty armpit''  grin grin grin grin If I were you I'll change that pic and incase you want to see my pic so badly you can ask your fellow nlanders  cheesy cheesy cheesy
spoken like a true badosky jnr , come for ur MBE abeg , ayam here using ororo to polish it
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2011
and fyi,U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt eat oxygen olodo.I think U̶̲̥̅̊ meant carbohydrate which is a compound of carbon,hydrogen and oxygen.it will do U̶̲̥̅̊ a lot of good to leave those hungry girls U̶̲̥̅̊ re chasing and face ur studies.and if U̶̲̥̅̊ re a graduate,a̶̲̥̅♏ sorry for d person who paid ur sch fees.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c:

^^^hahahaha,I laugh in ibo.listen oh U̶̲̥̅̊ nitwit,I a̶̲̥̅♏ ŋ☺† obese in any form,maybe I have to upload a full pix but ♈ wld I want to convince U̶̲̥̅̊?I believe dat every woman is beautiful in her own way and U̶̲̥̅̊ have ₪o damn right to call anyone a sack of shyte because if U̶̲̥̅̊ do,it shows U̶̲̥̅̊ mother is one.go hug a transformer,those women U̶̲̥̅̊ call shyte re getting hitched everyday and men like U̶̲̥̅̊ will die unhappy.keep spewing poo frm dat poo hole U̶̲̥̅̊ call mouth.insult any body type in a woman both slim or fat and U̶̲̥̅̊ have urself an enemy.bumbling !

it shows the kind of shitty upbringing you must have had talking about mothers.
do you have one? cos if you do - you won't be mouthing on mothers like you do.
all you children birthed as a result of cheap drunk [i]s[/i]hag never cease to amaze me.

i don't need to see your full pix to be convinced!
you can shove your pics up your rectum - i am not interested in your types.
haggard hawk!

sleekch1c:

and fyi,U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt eat oxygen olodo.I think U̶̲̥̅̊ meant carbohydrate which is a compound of carbon,hydrogen and oxygen.it will do U̶̲̥̅̊ a lot of good to leave those hungry girls U̶̲̥̅̊ re chasing and face your studies.and if U̶̲̥̅̊ re a graduate,a̶̲̥̅♏ sorry for d person who paid your sch fees.

look at this dingbat!
i meant the oxygen you consume when you breathe with your fat nostrils.
where are these products of accidental conception crawling out from all of a sudden?
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2011
@oguguo,Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ dats me.thanks dearie.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c:

@oguguo,Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ dats me.thanks dearie.

that's not you.
you lifted that pic from the net - that chic in your profile is an igbo actress.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2011
@coogar,
Only a man who has ₪o regards for his own mother wnt call women a sack of shyte.I mentioned ur mother to get M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ point home.
Ps- ppl say a̶̲̥̅♏ very pretty, l0l,if M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ face got U̶̲̥̅̊ dis heated,wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ see M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ bod.l0l
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

that's not you.
you lifted that pic from the net - that chic in your profile is an igbo actress.
Bad child grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Lax75(m): 1:39am On Oct 22, 2011
Sister Ogugua,

Kedu? Long time oo. I dey feel this your pic. E no easy to fyne ooo.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by sleekch1c(f): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2011
@coogar
I feel ur pain dear.I knw d best U̶̲̥̅̊ have seen in women is ur anorexic sister, I took dat pix myself in M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ room at sch and a̶̲̥̅♏ flattered dat U̶̲̥̅̊ think dat its so good dat it can't be me.if U̶̲̥̅̊ say it an actress,pray wats her name?
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2011
sleekch1c:

@coogar,
Only a man who has ₪o regards for his own mother wnt call women a sack of shyte.I mentioned your mother to get M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  point home.
Ps- ppl say a̶̲̥̅♏ very pretty, l0l,if M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  face got U̶̲̥̅̊ dis heated,wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ see M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥  bod.l0l

this is the irritating thing about nigerians.
why do you attack personalities and not the issue? i expect someone with half-a-brain to at least tackle what i said instead of mouthing mother this, mother that. so you think you have gotten your point home by mouthing someone's mother?

you are lucky today is one of my happiest days. on another day, i would do you wrong like a dentist fixing your appendix.
your face got me cold, not hot. like i have said - not my type!
and if your face is meh - you can forget the body(it's of no use to me).

sleekch1c:

@coogar
I feel your pain dear.I knw d best U̶̲̥̅̊ have seen in women is your anorexic sister,

you are an epileptic beast of burden.
if only you know how much women of substance spend to keep fit in gyms all over the world - you are still carrying your bloated face full of agege-bread particles dey do yanga. i nor pity you.

I took dat pix myself in M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ room at sch and a̶̲̥̅♏ flattered dat U̶̲̥̅̊ think dat its so good dat it can't be me.if U̶̲̥̅̊ say it an actress,pray wats her name?

stop deceiving yourself. . . .
its not so good it can't be you. i just think the person in your profile cannot possibly have a disgusting shitty attitude like you do.
you happen to be an open sore on the arse of womanhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.