Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison (40102 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission / Nigerian Man Dies In Ethiopian Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ignisaqua(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country

I.mbe.cile no.1
It is your tribe that are the trailblazers, leading the list internationally...ozuo
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ignisaqua(f): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

These people and ‘elubo’ business.

The damage these people have done to the reputation of this country has gone beyond control and yet they keep accusing people wrongly of what they do.

Motto: Constituting Nuisance Home & Abroad (CNHA)

What a shame

I'm.be.cile number 2,it is your tribe and kinsmen that have been setting d negative pace ozuo, okhaighele
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ignisaqua(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kestolove:
Another Obidient miscreant died in prison

This malfunctioning humanoid kestolove, na bray Wyatt go collect you fast fast to that side bcuz as ur brain dey upside down u no well.
Woman wey dey call imself man...
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ylordy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And where and how did you come to this conclusion ?

If criminality is the only way out for you guys , it isn't for other Nigerian nationals.

Better erase this criminal bent mentality from your reasoning.

Do your findings and see where I got the conclusion.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
ylordy:

Do your findings and see where I got the conclusion.

I am in Nigeria and I am doing just fine and I am not involved in anything illicit. I also know tonnes of people who I am either related to by blood or through friendship and business dealings that are doing fine and who are not into illicit activities.

We are not criminals in Nigeria.

Majority of us just want to live a descent peaceful life , take care of our family and live a comfortable life free of any wahala.

Nigerians are not criminals.

Maybe you are speaking of your own Biafran people.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2023
RIP... HUSTLE CONTINUES
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Meth is one scary drug.

It's what is fueling the madness going on in the NW, NE and SE.

Meth was originally created by WW2 German scientists to battle fatigue in troops but it was quickly found out that it has neurological effects as it promotes a sense of invisibility and unusual courage while boosting sex drive .

BH elements see this drug as a major part of their insurgency .

The Mexican cartel headed by El Chapo was even linked to ISIS as they were the ones supplying ISIS in Syria and Iraq with meth .

In the SE, no one can deny that those IPOB guys are not operating under sober conditions .

There is really fire on the mountain if they allow these guys to continue their shady enterprise because we know they now see Nigeria as a major drug market in opiates and meth.

They should be classified as terrorists .
True that.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by GeneralPula: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2023
ada9ja:

Same question the vegetable at the Aso rock asked when they killed innocent youths at the lekki tollgate (what were they doing at the toll gate at the first place)....u guys lack human reasoning
Which of your family youth did they kill at Lekki toll gate?
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ada9ja(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Which of your family youth did they kill at Lekki toll gate?

Your sisters, your brothers. It hurts me then that they died but we don't have to fight the govt ..so we moved on as long as you have moved on and buried them. May your family youths souls rest in peace. God will punish the govt
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ylordy(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I am in Nigeria and I am doing just fine and I am not involved in anything illicit. I also know tonnes of people who I am either related to by blood or through friendship and business dealings that are doing fine and who are not into illicit activities.

We are not criminals in Nigeria.

Majority of us just want to live a descent peaceful life , take care of our family and live a comfortable life free of any wahala.

Nigerians are not criminals.

Maybe you are speaking of your own Biafran people.
anyways, I'm not a fan of raining abuses or insults and mind you I'm not saying illicit I said evil, lies is part of evil, inflating price is evil....
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Starzo: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This dumb ass is still here venting his frustrations on me grin he has also managed to derail the topic and made it all about me grin grin grin i am not complaining i am enjoying the attention. You will have nightmares about me tonight in your sleep or maybe if taking out your frustration on me would help you sleep better at night i am glad i have helped.

I am not sure what your anger is about or which side you are on, Are you angry at the Ethiopean police who are murdering Naigerians? Are you angry at your drug dealing Naigerians who are trafficking drugs to Ethiopea for ending up in Ethiopean prisons or are you angry at me for stating that Naigerian prisons woulda being even worst?

Naigerian police murder Naigerian prsoners daily anyway, so what exactly is your beef with me?. grin

Oh! Shit! I forgot, or is it that i claimed to be 42 years old? Which one is it? grin grin.

This morron thinks i give a shit! about humanity. I tell you what i think about humanity, i applaud the Ethiopean police for helping to get rid of criminals and reduce the populations of Naigerian criminals. Now, that is humanity. grin grin

Tell me, what is your opinion on the topic? Forget about me for a minute, just make your opinion on the murder of Naigerians in Ethiopea. Here is your chance..
We will continue this conversation when you learn how to spell properly
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Intergrated: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
legitnow1:

Look, disintegrate the country and go your way if you think you can do it better alone.

The level of tribalism is also very sickening.

Tueh!
it's here in nairaland you see stupid tribalistic people they think its fun. Gradually subconsciously they are spreading hatred.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country

Everyone deserves a second chance. You all know the story of the Chicago man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beheads, Removes Internal Organs Of Okada Rider In Niger / Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband / Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.