Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison (40063 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sharpsharp00123: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry sad whatever took IPOB yoots to PRISON is none of yo biz.Allow us to DEVELOP angry
lol

U sabi

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by georgeakins: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Whether you like it or not, Nigeria has an obliation to Nigeria citizens stranded in foreign country.

When our musicians were arrested in Uganda and jailed, the Government intervene.

Ordinary citizen deserve such intervention.

My worry is how many Ibos will be alive to enjoy the biafra, if they continue to kill them in the prisons at this rate.

The population of Ibo youths in prisons all over the World is more than the population of Ibos at home.
This is a disturbing sign to me

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Father254:

The wickedness in your heart will surely kill you and your likes. You don't know what he did but you passed judgement based on his name. Many are in prison for doing nothing less than over stay because nobody wants to come back to this Nigeria. Some got fake visa extension and all in a bid to run away from this country Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace.

The same hole you dig for others will begin with you and criminal Bat the drug lord you worship.

Sharap.

Ibos are the curse of Africa - Thai Police man

Watch video below and see how dem don dey Sabi Una for abroad.

Ibo worldwide has finally arrived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Chibuzoripob: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2023
angry sad mind ya biz oga b4 chukwu okele eba slap u there.Leave ipob alone.U dey jealous our development tongue
Sharpsharp00123:
lol

U sabi
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by georgeakins: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

No, yoruba need to look inward and leave the Igbo alone.

Go to Oduduwa and Nigeria needs to end.

Igbo people are not your personal property.

Who do you prefer between Obi and Simon Ekpa to be our Biafra president?

Personally, I don't support the way Simon Ekpa flogs our parents every Monday.

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by omoadeleye(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

U will die a very miserable death, because bastard like you are the people foisting a stinking drug lord as our president in this country.

u bastard cause the hardship that is causing jakpa in the first place and now u want to abandon them in Ethiopia after u contracted Ethiopia airline as Nigeria National carrier due to your corruption that killed Nigeria airways.

Like i said, a miserable death is your portion.

Oloribuku omo ipob, una go dey do drugs home and abroad and be embarrassing us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by 7lives: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Bfly:
Who will protest on his behalf?
Where are the youths?
We can't watch our government look Nigerian citizen dies in foreign prison due to maltreatment.

Go do candle light procession for Lekki.
Shameless lots.

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Igboslayer: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2023
These criminally minded people need their own country for real.

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by PHIPEX(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
even when the university came out that it was their document u still call it forged

U dey craze
Now you are giving reasons for criminality for the criminal you love but believes everyone in jail is a criminal and guilty. Hypocrite.

Did they tell you they gave him the certificate he presented to INEC?
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by chaiks: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
What is that chizoba eze doing in Ethiopian prison. What led her there?

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by EXOUSIAng: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Father254:

The wickedness in your heart will surely kill you and your likes. You don't know what he did but you passed judgement based on his name. Many are in prison for doing nothing less than over stay because nobody wants to come back to this Nigeria. Some got fake visa extension and all in a bid to run away from this country Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace.

The same hole you dig for others will begin with you and criminal Bat the drug lord you worship.
I didn't pass judgement the Ethiopian court did

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by PRINCEGGG: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigerians should jettison the idea of get rich by any means, who ever that commit crime should face it.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by FreeStuffsNG: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Nigeria failure to have an airline.

when we get airline, where they holding Nigerians in Ethiopia?

Abike, betetr go and transfer all 300 to Nigeria before they all die in Ethiopia.

It is time to bring them back home.

He was imprisoned for drug related offence not because of aviation policies

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sermwell(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country
This is the same persons who comes here daily to defend criminal politicians!! grin
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Corn247: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Kill them like animals they are
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sharpsharp00123: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Sermwell:

This is the same persons who comes here daily to defend criminal politicians!! grin
is obi an angel?

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Starzo: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
They would have died in Naigerian prison anyway, atleast they died in Japa prison. Ethiopean prison might be even better than Naigerian prison.

I read on here that a Naigerian was arrested by Naigerian police for a crime, guess what crime he commited.... grin grin grin cheesy BREACH OF OF PROMISE TO MARRY, yes! That was the crime.. grin grin i have never read or heard of such crap in the whole 42 years of my entire life.

So you're already 42 and you're still this senseless?

Your life is a waste
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by olamike02: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is he in Prison in the First Place🤨🤨
Drugs 🏃🏿‍♀️
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theweekend: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Oga , dem know.

The world is now knowing who the criminals coming out of Nigeria are.

In India, they know it's Ibo

Same thing for Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Singapore , Vietnam, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya and Thailand.

If in doubt; watch how this Thai Police officer specifically calls out Ibos as the curse of Africa and Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Ibo had finally gone worldwide.

ozuor y did u fail to mention ur skull mining, yahoo plus tribe what they do in other countries u will soon kpai 4 igbo matter wasted sperm
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by HeadlessMob: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
They would have died in Naigerian prison anyway, atleast they died in Japa prison. Ethiopean prison might be even better than Naigerian prison.

I read on here that a Naigerian was arrested by Naigerian police for a crime, guess what crime he commited.... grin grin grin cheesy BREACH OF OF PROMISE TO MARRY, yes! That was the crime.. grin grin i have never read or heard of such crap in the whole 42 years of my entire life.

Oga, I have been a victim of that accusation leveled against me by my ex Bini girlfriend's mother after I broke up with her.

Dem drag my bachelor wannabe ass to Police station for free fcking . Dem say I must either marry their daughter or I pay for all the free fck I got for 4months including food she used to bring to me from her mama pot.

I gotz settle to get both my freedom and bachelorhood intact.

Fear case oh!
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Starzo:

So you're already 42 and you're still this senseless?

Your life is a waste
Yes, i am senseless just like your father and if you carry on being disrespectful like you are now you will never reach the age of 42, i guarantee you that. grin disrespectful ass holes l like you never made it to 42. So you would be lucky if you make it to 42, i hear that the average life span of Naigerian has reduced to 35, grin grin see how they are dying in Ethiopean prison.

This one is frustrated soul grin grin
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Theweekend:
ozuor y did u fail to mention ur skull mining, yahoo plus tribe what they do in other countries u will soon kpai 4 igbo matter wasted sperm

Ibo worldwide.

You suppose happy nah.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Oga, I have been a victim of that accusation leveled against me by my ex Bini girlfriend's mother after I broke up with her.

Dem drag my bachelor wannabe ass to Police station for free fcking . Dem say I must either marry their daughter or I pay for all the free fck I got for 4months including food she used to bring to me from her mama pot.

I gotz settle to get both my freedom and bachelorhood intact.

Fear case oh!

Really? Naaa! This has got to be a joke grin grin what about this woman paying back for all the sex you provided. Is this in Naigeran constitution?

Can a woman be arrested too for breach of promise to marry? grin
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Litmus: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
“Nigerian woman, Chizoba Favor Eze has been brutalised to death at Kaliti Prison in Ethiopia. She died on March 12, 2023. It’s so sad that the policemen killed our sister. They gave her internal injury on her chest after brutally hitting her on the breasts which led to her death,” a source in the facility had said

shocked I can't imagine Nigeria male prison officials doing such a thing to a woman, let alone a foreign woman. Indeed, Nigerians have great qualities not appreciated until contrasted with the crud that passes for humanity abroad!

Nigeria government needs to raise concerns over this incident. Then there's the issue of the other Nigerians jailed over there, if they received fair trial.

Nigeria authorities also need to start issuing Nigerians travel advisories. We need to prioritise the safety of our people over diplomatic niceties such as courtesy, respect and not causing offence. If Nigeria has warnings in place against travel to shithole nations like Ethiopia, Libya etc then incidents like these without prompt action by Nigeria government, wouldn't be so condemnable.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by NAC1666: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theweekend: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ibo worldwide.
You suppose happy nah.
u haven't answered my question
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ada9ja(f): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is he in Prison in the First Place🤨🤨

Same question the vegetable at the Aso rock asked when they killed innocent youths at the lekki tollgate (what were they doing at the toll gate at the first place)....u guys lack human reasoning

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? Naaa! This has got to be a joke grin grin what about this woman paying back for all the sex you provided. Is this in Naigeran constitution?

Even in the west , a long live in relationship is considered as a marriage which they refer to as Common in law marriage.

The woman can sue for compensation as a duly wedded wife if you decide to breakup.

I believe this is more common in the UK and parts of Europe and in some states in the west.

Hold your pen1s well .
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Danish law
§ 27 of the historical Jyske Lov, which covered Funen, Jutland and Schleswig in the years 1241–1683, reads:

If anyone has a mistress in his home for three winters and obviously sleeps with her, and she commands lock and key and obviously eats and drinks with him, then she shall be his wife and rightful lady of the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Philips Nonny, Effeminate Man Beaten In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.