Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison (40087 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission / Nigerian Man Dies In Ethiopian Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by newnigerdelta00: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2023
@LeoDeKing, you better don't make any comments on this thread otherwise l will add it to your existing case File and l will be requesting for 6000 year's in Abuja detention center without bail wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Starzo: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i am senseless just like your father and if you carry on being disrespectful like you are now you will never reach the age of 42, i guarantee you that. grin disrespectful ass holes l like you never made it to 42. So you would be lucky if you make it to 42, i hear that the average life span of Naigerian has reduced to 35, grin grin see how they are dying in Ethiopean prison.

A 35yr old being as stupid as you are does not deserve to live .Talkless of a 42yr old

Never mind me living to 42 ,if by the time I get to 32 I still reason stupidly like you do then, I'd gladly end my own life.... chances of that happening is zero cuz even as at ten years ago, I was already wiser than you fool at 42... infact,at no point or age in my life was I as stupid as you currently are

The energy you're using to rain insignificant curses with zero impact,channel that energy to having a serious self introspection and making the necessary adjustments needed in your life so you can stop making a fool of your family name at 42
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Ashirioluwa: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Why is Nigeria as a country wasting money to open Nigerian missions abroad if our ambassadors are all unable to protect and defend our citizens who live abroad?

If all these stories we are hearing about this country called Ethiopia are true, then guys should strive to avoid traveling to Ethiopia or making connections through their airports to reach their final destinations.

Enough of this inhumane treatment of our citizens.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Cabalgeneral: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/22/exclusive-another-nigerian-dies-ethiopian-prison-over-alleged-poor-medication-6-months

Doing what in Ethiopia if not drugs trafficking, Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, Thailand, Singapore, Ghana, Mali, Laos, Pakistan, Philippines etc what a cursed.

A minority tribes in Nigeria can't travel in peace with nigeria international passport cause of certain useless greedy children manufacturing tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Cabalgeneral: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is he in Prison in the First Place🤨🤨

Drugs trafficking what else

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Cabalgeneral: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Nigeria failure to have an airline.

when we get airline, where they holding Nigerians in Ethiopia?

Abike, betetr go and transfer all 300 to Nigeria before they all die in Ethiopia.

It is time to bring them back home.

Stop spoiling Nigeria image worldwide with your drugs trafficking business cos nigeria government won't help you, now you want nigeria government instead of Biafra to rescue them.

Imagine people I'm sharing country with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by dominique(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Nigeria failure to have an airline.

when we get airline, where they holding Nigerians in Ethiopia?

Abike, betetr go and transfer all 300 to Nigeria before they all die in Ethiopia.

It is time to bring them back home.

I don't understand. Does Ethiopia airlines transport Nigerian passengers from our airports to their prisons?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Starzo:

A 35yr old being as stupid as you are does not deserve to live .Talkless of a 42yr old

Never mind me living to 42 ,if by the time I get to 32 I still reason stupidly like you do then, I'd gladly end my own life.... chances of that happening is zero cuz even as at ten years ago, I was already wiser than you fool at 42... infact,at no point or age in my life was I as stupid as you currently are

The energy you're using to rain insignificant curses with zero impact,channel that energy to having a serious self introspection and making the necessary adjustments needed in your life so you can stop making a fool of your family name at 42
Feel free to tell me your life story. grin grin grin I am not even going to indulge you with my life story. From your assertions you clearly sound suicidal now. You should have ended your life before now.

I am not sure why your frustrations are directed at me, is it because i managed to live to 42? (That is if you believe that) Ethiopean police murdered your fellow country people and you are on here telling how you want to end your life. I don't give a shit.. grin

You sound like you need counselling. Your emotional melt down has nothing to do with me.

The Ethiopeans should kill more of you people it might reduce Naigerian over population.

I am going to carry on entertaining myself at your frrustrated expense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Danish law
§ 27 of the historical Jyske Lov, which covered Funen, Jutland and Schleswig in the years 1241–1683, reads:

If anyone has a mistress in his home for three winters and obviously sleeps with her, and she commands lock and key and obviously eats and drinks with him, then she shall be his wife and rightful lady of the house.
Really? Interesting, but it isn't in Naigerian constitution is it?

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Even in the west , a long live in relationship is considered as a marriage which they refer to as Common in law marriage.

The woman can sue for compensation as a duly wedded wife if you decide to breakup.

I believe this is more common in the UK and parts of Europe and in some states in the west.

Hold your pen1s well .
Errr.. i am not sure this is correct.

I was born and bred in the UK never heard of this. Couples have to be married for any of them to sue for compensation, live in unmarried couples are not considered married in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? Interesting, but it isn't in Naigerian constitution is it?

I don't think so because as I you rightly said it isn't recognised in the UK were we borrowed most of our laws from.

But Nigeria Police go use am plus traditional laws to drag case with you.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by KingOKON: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

OLODO READ AND DROP THE SELF HATE
https://ndlea.gov.ng/news/south-african-arrested-with-methamphetamine-consignment-at-abuja-airport

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/10/immigration-arrests-eight-ghanaian-human-traffickers-at-mmia/

Clap for yourselves no wonder Ike okeke chibuzor de follow do competition in prisons
From Bombay to Tokyo, from Islamabad to Adisababa una de dominate well you can continue waiting for fair hearing instead using ya common sense

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I don't think so because as I you rightly said it isn't recognised in the UK were we borrowed most of our laws from.

But Nigeria Police go use am plus traditional laws to drag case with you.

No,it isn't.

Precisely why i find it bizzare.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Exceed15: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
So sad. Stay away from criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ylordy(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/22/exclusive-another-nigerian-dies-ethiopian-prison-over-alleged-poor-medication-6-months
Nigeria and their Holy than thou attitude, saw someone asking why is he in the prison the first instance, one even said any who committed crime needs to die.

The thing is Nigeria system doesn't favour ordinary Nigerian, the system is designed in a way that you must involve in something bad before you accumulate wealth, which is very bad, in Nigeria you can't be rich from or as a salary earner.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country
Criminals should be fed to lions there...

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Fearyourcreator: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

These people and ‘elubo’ business.

The damage these people have done to the reputation of this country has gone beyond control and yet they keep accusing people wrongly of what they do.

Motto: Constituting Nuisance Home & Abroad (CNHA)

What a shame
Asin ehn.... na them 95% everytime... very useless tribe to desperate to show they have arrived...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

U will die a very miserable death, because bastard like you are the people foisting a stinking drug lord as our president in this country.

u bastard cause the hardship that is causing jakpa in the first place and now u want to abandon them in Ethiopia after u contracted Ethiopia airline as Nigeria National carrier due to your corruption that killed Nigeria airways.

Like i said, a miserable death is your portion.
My prayer since after the election is the government to give igbos their biafra ... at least that person will be called a biafran ... your tribe can send plane to pick them... just see what you are saying ... a criminal should be left to rot

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Benwallt:

I am superior. Na ape die, make Dem roast am n peppered it for hungry dogs there to eat.
Yeah... good like this
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Uchenna10(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Na all the countries Nigerians want go??...if u go Iraq Dem dey..

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Angy55(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country

Make e no happen to you or any member of your family... till then, you would understand that some people are innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by bobrikky001(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by creativehubb: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Another audio billionaire hit the dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theunbothered: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
KingOKON:

Clap for yourselves no wonder Ike okeke chibuzor de follow do competition in prisons
From Bombay to Tokyo, from Islamabad to Adisababa una de dominate well you can continue waiting for fair hearing instead using ya common sense

KingOKON:

Is this the first case you have heard of Nigerians, why don't you hear of Africans in Nigerian cells?
Why are Nigerians in the first place being accused of such, don't go and clean yourself first be waiting for a fair hearing in criminal cases

Don't worry when next you travel you will enter a foreign prison and die there. grin

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sermwell(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
is obi an angel?
Yes
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Levels1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Developer and drugs are 5 and 6.

Someone should tell us why hesh in prison in the first place.

They are everywhere in the world trying to get rich so fast in a dubious ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sermwell(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
is obi an angel?
Yes...compared to your drug sniffing and cocaine hawking leaders!!
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Starzo: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Feel free to tell me your life story. grin grin grin I am not even going to indulge you with my life story. From your assertions you clearly sound suicidal now. You should have ended your life before now.

I am not sure why your frustrations are directed at me, is it because i managed to live to 42? (That is if you believe that) Ethiopean police murdered your fellow country people and you are on here telling how you want to end your life. I don't give a shit.. grin

You sound like you need counselling. Your emotional melt down has nothing to do with me.

The Ethiopeans should kill more of you people it might reduce Naigerian over population.

I am going to carry on entertaining myself at your frrustrated expense. grin
Jesus Christ!....

Are you actually this stupid everyday of your life or it happens only on Wednesdays?

Guy kill yourself already.....a fool at 42 is a problem not only to himself and those around him, but also to humanity in general
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Bigchristo: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Your president has wreck havoc with his forgery nobody is talking about it na only citizens una sabi blame 😂😂😂
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Airpeace will become bankrupt in no time and you know why ?

Because any flight that has a drug mule on board must pay a hefty fine to the destination country's customs .

Even Air Ethiopia has to pay fine to the Ethiopian government for every 0koro drug mule caught using their airlines on arrival at Addis-abba.

You are a corrupting cancer that must be rooted out and burnt with fire for this useless post.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Just knowing this.

Thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by accordadoga30(f): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry angry What's ELUBO? Explain to us more

Heheheh

No be for my mouth dem go hear say teacher die

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.