Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court (23371 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by seunmsg(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2023
oyichi:
Abeg, make una stop all these fake news , was she asked about adedeji?, Make we wait for atiku in supreme Court, it's only him that has what the school gave him, scooping out news from our anus will do us no good

I remember this moniker from the funny thread about the admissibility of the records Atiku is seeking in court. Quite understandable why you’re so pained that nothing came out of it. Sucks to be you right now 🤣😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Finestgurlie(f): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Tinubu no go say anything, let them keep chasing mirage

shatap
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ivandragon: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Like I have always maintained, Atiku should focus on Daley College. That is where the actual fraud will be exposed.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Kay25(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
What else do u want ..keep disturbing urself he is the president already who no get past make him kill himself first...ur obi served under abacha stole money from ports and yet he is claiming to be the one God sent I begged to differ God won't use anyone who served under abacha no no they made this country a hell in looting
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by seunmsg(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Abeg where is Penguin2 and sky360, those two dudes have been missing in action since Atiku’s discoveries were made public. Someone should please check on them for me 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Afamed: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
The children of confusion and bitterness.

The University has told you on many occasions that Mr President president graduated from their school, yet the nonentites who never visited US want us to believe their own version that Tinubu didn't attend the university.

I don't waste my time engaging the half-baked

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by BreconHills(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2023
inoki247:

Is like you guys are born with daftnesss it cost few bucks to verify SSN du that...

I think Truthfinder even provide that service...

Buh you guys just want to believe only your lies....

Filthy dreamers
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Afamed: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2023
ivandragon:
Like I have always maintained, Atiku should focus on Daley College. That is where the actual fraud will be exposed.

Una don dey shift goal post

Tell Obi to present his UNN certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by philipfrancis81(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2023
nairalee:
Applied as male using female documents = IMPERSONATION
you are not a mentally stable person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by tyinfinity: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2023
Peter Pandora obituary of Agulu though did not possess the capacity and ability to attend the prestigious schools in US and other western countries due to his dullard nature but thank God he was able to bribe his way to philosophy department of a village University in Nsukka .Pandora obituary has now decided to be surprised at how tinubu could be able to get admission to university in one of the largest cities in the world (Chicago)while Pandora obituary through the help of his rich father managed to find his way into interior southeast village of Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ponishah: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/04/tinubu-applied-to-chicago-university-as-male-registrar-tells-court/
This Tinubu self,
he too dey slippery, him body be like draw soup, he no dey gree hold.
No wao.

Anyway , good for Atiku for betraying Jonathan and PDP in 2014, party that made you Vice President of Nigeria - a whole vice President.
Stupid desperate greedy CONSISTENT-TRAITOR.
Oya rest na, abeg make we continue our suffering from APC - Nothing good comes from APC.

Before I forget, abeg where una hide FFK?
Abii him dey vex say tinubu no give am appointment?
Abii him go look for another SOAP, make him go borrow soap from Keyamo naa...

So na the season finale we watch so, I too like season film oo
Atiku, go and apologise to GEJ , or else na so so season film you go dey act for life, small time now you go dey act wake-pass for your own movie
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by chuksbogus: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
If the social security number of the student states female then there is noting to say again. The result of for a female. If yiu know what Social security nunber is in America then u will agree with me.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Kukutente23: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/04/tinubu-applied-to-chicago-university-as-male-registrar-tells-court/
Bayo Onanuga's PM evening newspaper should rest.
They have been on hyper mode since this whole thing began as if they have a stake and are a party to the process.
While i don't expect anything not already known to be put to the public on this matter, it's obvious PM news is carrying out an hatchet job and the regulators are not calling them to order because it's in their favour
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Abeg where is Penguin2 and sky360, those two dudes have been missing in action since Atiku’s discoveries were made public. Someone should please check on them for me 🤣🤣🤣
That Tinubu forged Diploma He submitted to INEC

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by rexesq(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
After all said and done, it is what it is. Keep consuming data. Keep entertaining us. No be here we deh?

Let me come and be going sef sef.

Eh hehn, how much be gas now?
BUA cement no reach my side o.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by popcykaylah(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
See Americans don collect dollars ,them dey follow join destroy the democracy of this nation. Something no one can try in their country. If them catch you na jail
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
ivandragon:

Eeyah, I will help you pass the advice to Atiku you hear. In case he refused the advice, why not tell Peter Obi to take up the challenge this time around? Or better still, you Tinubu haters can come together, contribute money and institute a class action for discovery at Richard Dailey college. At least, spending your money to expose Tinubu wouldn’t be a waste of money considering the satisfaction you will derive from bringing down a Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by webhouselab20: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
*Can you really make $200 weekly to trade crypto without any capital?*

Good morning crypto trader,

As usd is soar greatly here in Nigeria,this is great opportunity for many people who just *holding* them in thier wallet Alone.

The question now is how many do you have in your wallet?

*Many don't have anything* ...

Infact, many are selling the little they have *due to increase financial challenge around them* .

As many opportunities are spring up daily in the industry but many are like *why didn't I have money at this time to trade?*

Panic no more...

Recently, I hit it high in one program called affiliate program.

It's possible many even know this....

Apart from general affiliate program, some top exchanger, Blockchain and other has lots of affiliate marketing funnel for you..

All you need is you join then as an affiliate and use two tool to promote your link without you spending any money than your data connectivity.

✓Quora
✓Chatgbt

You see ,my friend, if you create just 12 swap content per day with help of chatgbt with your affiliate link daily, you will hit the rock before 12 days.

This is amazing opportunity for you if you don't have money to trade.

Try and ventures into it.

I wish u the best .

Don't just fold your hand but take good steps .

Good morning

© Clement

Crypto/Financial asset
trader and investor

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Afamed:

Una don dey shift goal post

Atiku aimed for the Diploma He sumitted to INEC

And it was confirmed forged.

So what is next statement from you

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by seunmsg(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2023
chuksbogus:
If the social security number of the student states female then there is noting to say again. The result of for a female. If yiu know what Social security nunber is in America then u will agree with me.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by JasonScoolari: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Seun and his moderators, una go explain taya 😂

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Eeyah, I will help you pass the advice to Atiku you hear. In case he refused the advice, why not tell Peter Obi to take up the challenge this time around? Or better still, you Tinubu haters can come together, contribute money and institute a class action for discovery at Richard Dailey college. At least, spending your money to expose Tinubu wouldn’t be a waste of money considering the satisfaction you will derive from bringing down a Yoruba man.

No need for that

Because Tinubu forged certificate is already certified to have been forged

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Afamed: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
chuksbogus:

And where did the SSN show female in Tinubu case?

Repeating your lies
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Seun and his moderators, una go explain taya 😂

Its part of the propaganda scheme since yesterday but Nairaland just got his own code this morning

This is the truth they are running away from

International Embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Afamed: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2023
omonaijiria:

No need for that

Because Tinubu forged certificate is already certified to have been forged

Okoro , you can do better with this one you presented here

The same way una circled Jubril El Sudan as Buhari.

Zombi_+s no dey tire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Afamed:

And where did the SSN show female in Tinubu case?

Repeating your lies

Why did Tinubu submitted forged cerificate to INEC

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by omonaijiria: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Afamed:

Okoro , you can do better with this one you presented here

Pele oooo Opuro eniyan

Iran awon forger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Afamed: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2023
omonaijiria:

Pele oooo Opuro eniyan

Iran awon forger

Zombi+es no dey tire?

The university has told you Mr President was their student and the certificate he presented was genuine.

You local Ochanja boy wey no get passport talkless of moving out of Nigeria, you want us to believe your own lies.
You know I don't engage people who do not make use of their common sense
Use your head for once

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu is always victorious ride on Sir nothing do you. You will rule us as Nigeria president for the next 7yrs and some months if Obidients people are not okay with it that's their headache

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by samunaka: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2023
sanusi4truth:
Yes Tinubu applied as a male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as male but the records are female.

Jobless people, you Will continue wasting your data on futile argument for the next eight years on some thing you know nothing about, who is in the position to clarify conflicting academic documents, the Registrar, he has testified under oaths and you people are still hallucinating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by juman(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Jagabannnnnnnnn.
Our dear president.
President that will surely make nigeria a great country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested / PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.