Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court (23377 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Exceed15: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2023
But he tendered a result showing" F" na. Tinubu supporter go explain tire. See una shame outside.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Exceed15: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2023
adioolayi:

Actually, reports has it that the security number on Southwest College and that of CSU transcript are same and belong to Bola Tinubu male.

It seems you have been fed with fake news

Oga was " F" as sex an error and if it was why didn't he complain and have it corrected. Can you be this dumbed not to quickly correct such sensitive mistake on your document?
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Exceed15: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:
One thing you have to respect Tinubu for is his ability to keep his Political foes busy.

He gives them assignments to battle then watch them debate from afar.

Instead of them to debate the macroeconomic indices and scrutinise the works of his ministers/other appointments, they keep discussing nonsense.

Even Oby Ezekwesili is still confused, she literally said; "This is not fair. Why give us work to do when you knew we were labouring in vain?"

Tinubu brought this woes upon himself. Let him enjoy it while it last. Nigerians are not mumu you can feed with bobo.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Exceed15: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2023
inoki247:

Is like you guys are born with daftnesss it cost few bucks to verify SSN du that...

I think Truthfinder even provide that service...

Buh you guys just want to believe only your lies....

Which lie. Can you sef be dat dumb not to correct such irregularities on your certificate? Abi u be transgender. Dis guy don brainwash una well dats why Nigeria is in deep shit now.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Exceed15: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Epistasis:
Jagaban, master of the game!

Of forgery..
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by inoki247: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Exceed15:

Which lie. Can you sef be dat dumb not to correct such irregularities on your certificate? Abi u be transgender. Dis guy don brainwash una well dats why Nigeria is in deep shit now.

Choose to believe whatever you like that's your problem....

Is a simple Knowledge make use of Google and search for site that Validate SSN they will ask u for a token and du ur search urself.....
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by adioolayi(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Exceed15:

Oga was " F" as sex an error and if it was why didn't he complain and have it corrected. Can you be this dumbed not to quickly correct such sensitive mistake on your document?

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe based on available evidence.

Make do with whatever with it. No one can help anyone at this point.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by adelekeolu(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2023
IPOB OMO IBO grin
sanusi4truth:
Yes Tinubu applied as a male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as male but the records are female.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ehikwe22: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Soyou mean BAT bribed CSU?. You think America is Nigeria?
He didn't just bribe them - they've been complicit from the beginning. America is not Nigeria? Stop playing. People take and give bribe everywhere. I've lived in several EU countries and I can tell you the European countries are by far less corrupt than america, yet people give and take bribe here.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
That Igbo man drilling your mom is really doing a good job on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Single and Barren Tinubu supporter 😂😂😂
You are barren because there is no element of fruitfulness in your entire region and lineage. Osuu 🐖

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes as Male....

But in form of a female

Change...th not.... liars go to HELL... burning with FIRE and SULPHUR..... ..........
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by peculiar2233: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:
One thing you have to respect Tinubu for is his ability to keep his Political foes busy.

Instead of them to debate the macroeconomic indices and scrutinise the works of his ministers/other appointments, they keep discussing nonsense.

Even Oby Ezekwesili is still confused, she literally said; "This is not fair. Why give us work to do when you knew we were labouring in vain?"
Dem no dey follow person like you argue. Sapa go soon reset that your e*pty brain. Nah matter of time
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by 7lives: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
ecolime:

Omo if you know the scourge that hit them since yesterday.
What a bunch of retards, those who believed those fabricated lies are actually frauds too, the heart of man is truely desperately wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Emola12(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
Seun always post lies here no be joke
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by rickyrex(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You don't even what forging a certificate mean, so I will leave you with your ignorance
you wey know, how e take help our economy?
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Dsimmer: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Like I always say, the only fact we deal in is from the horses mouth, CSU which has severally certified Tinubu as their alumnus.

Useless dumb heads who are still crying can cry me an ocean!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Epistasis(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Exceed15:

Of forgery..

Super story!
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Ogiame: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are barren because there is no element of fruitfulness in your entire region and lineage. Osuu 🐖
Before you reply like this, the curse enter your body grin
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ogiame:
Before you reply like this, the curse enter your body grin
You are cursed already

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by icon007(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestly,
People that can believe Jubril el Sudan ruled over them as Nigeria president will believe Tinubu was never born male or was never a governor of Lagos....terrible people

Ikaeniyan0:
Mrvitalis will come and argue with Chicago State University as if he works in the school now 🤣

IPOBdients will soon com and tell the registrar that he's lying. They will choose to believe nonsense they read from thier fellow IPOBdients on twitter.
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Allmiron: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
ayokellany:
We no your like. Hate ruined your foolish father, the same hate is killing your soul.

What your oloriburuku cursed father can not achieve in this life or the next is what Bola Tinubu achieved effortlessly so it is natural that you will claim to sit on the fence while agony n hate his killing your entire household..

Let me tell you that it is that agony that will kill n your entire generation born n unborn. Everything you ever laboured for that is genuine will be rubbished by your haters n you will be utterly disgraced all the days of your pathetic miserable life.

As for me I rejoice with Tinubu because in his victory n I know soon enough such victory will be mine while you perish in hate.

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by OsunOriginal: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
adioolayi:

Actually, reports has it that the security number on Southwest College and that of CSU transcript are same and belong to Bola Tinubu male.

It seems you have been fed with fake news

You don't need to feed them, they look for fake news themselves and gulp it like freshly squeezed cold milk. If your news is not fake, obidients will run away from you. As a matter of fact, you become an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Larryndelaw: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
ehikwe22:

He didn't just bribe them - they've been complicit from the beginning. America is not Nigeria? Stop playing. People take and give bribe everywhere. I've lived in several EU countries and I can tell you the European countries are by far less corrupt than america, yet people give and take bribe here.
You are just talking nonsense. You are not the only one that have lives Europe. I have live in 3 European countries and America . So stop spreading lies. Tinubu will go and bribed the Judge and the school. My problem with you people is rhat you keep on shifting the goal post. Whenever you are caught. Now Atiku and all of you have received what you wanted , now you are saying he bribed then.Do you know what it means to swear under oath in America and the implications?
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by ehikwe22: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You are just talking nonsense. You are not the only one that have lives Europe. I have live in 3 European countries and America . So stop spreading lies. Tinubu will go and bribed the Judge and the school. My problem with you people is rhat you keep on shifting the goal post. Whenever you are caught. Now Atiku and all of you have received what you wanted , now you are saying he bribed then.Do you know what it means to swear under oath in America and the implications?

Stop being such a joke. Nobody said he bribed the judges. The judges did their work with the evidences on ground but the school have being complicit from the beginning - that's very obvious.

People swear under oaths everyday in America - like every other day. America is one of the most corrupt country in the world that's a fact

They 100% know that he used false information and stolen identity to gain admission into their school. False name, false age, false High schools credentials and false diploma. They know this very well for them to cover it up shows how complicit they are
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Ogiame: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are cursed already
You are mistaking me for your Dad 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court by Allardyce: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Coming from the daughter of a notorious slut? Hahahahaha.
Barren swine 😭😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.