Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu (16368 Views)

PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by firearcher: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

Supreme court does not entertain fresh evidences after the hearing from the lower courts. ( So I heard). They want to see if the judgement is consistent with the provisions of the constitution and of international standards. The judgement could be cited elsewhere in the world later.
Ṣecondly, all these media harassments is painting our country in a bad picture. Most of these are not true. What can be truer than the school sending their registral to the court for clarifications.
So much was said about blablu. He is a sick person because he underwent operation. Roosevelt ruled America for eleven years on wheel chair - longest serving American president ever.

What has now cured the blablu? Since coming to power, I have not seen anywhere the president is making incoherent statements.

In this age of IT, anything is almost possible. The certificates posted on the media, I cannot trust, I can only believe in 'those' tendered in the court if I can see them.

So much was touted about cloning of Buhari. Many took it line, hook, and sinker as if cloning is a simple process.
Poverty and corruption have made Nigerians fools. Even educated people can't reason properly anymore. Politicians are playing on our intelligence.

Tragic isn't it
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by DonroxyII: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender president
Una Go Shalaye Tire grin
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by DonroxyII: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Too much drama , everything for Nigeria don tire baba God
God has just Begun With Us Aswear !
E go soon set !
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by DonroxyII: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
My concern in all these certificate wahala is how will it affect him as president? I am sure the Supreme Court will not sack him because of his forged certificate
Nothing go affect him because Everything Was a "Clerical Error" !... Those days were days of Typewriters so Errors were uncommon in my WAEC Certificate I Did in 2003 had Female as my Gender But I'm Using Neco ....

No be ME commit the error...

Which court would fault a clerical error & plunged the nation into Chaos

Tinubu is on 8years Ooo Ceteris Paribus.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu is just an evil thief
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Nothing go affect him because Everything Was a "Clerical Error" !... Those days were days of Typewriters so Errors were uncommon in my WAEC Certificate I Did in 2003 had Female as my Gender But I'm Using Neco ....

No be ME commit the error...

Which court would fault a clerical error & plunged the nation into Chaos

Tinubu is on 8years Ooo Ceteris Paribus.

Only one person how many errors. May all tinubus errors affect your life. Shey you like it now

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Reference(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
It is necessary.

They want us to get tired but it is our responsibility to remain steadfast. It is precisely because of cases like this that we began drifting out to sea in the first place.

There are ordinary people in this country who have paid heavily for one tenth of the inconsistencies in this man's records. A harmless text message on your phone could be misread by policemen and land you in serious trouble. A clerical error on an official document could lead to lost opportunities and charges by the law (even though the error had nothing to do with you). Take your pick of the endless number of ways in which the system bloodies the face of the average Nigerian, day after day. A large proportion of whom are innocent people who did nothing wrong.

This catharsis is necessary. This could very well be the last chance for this country to take a stand on how it believes people should conduct themselves. If we blow it this time there may well be no coming back.

I agree that to reform society these issues are germane and the efforts of those that pursue these cases may lead to a better outcome in the future but what I am concerned about is that the bigger picture is out of view.

It appears THE ONLY result folks want is to hold the person in question to account.
Few are speaking out about or against the system that permitted this to happen in the first place.
A system backed by several institutions of checks and corrections that should detected this problem from the root.

Whenever Nigeria has a big ticket problem it appears everyone rushes to put out the flames but do nothing to stop the steam of fuel feeding it. Such that the fires are bound to reignite sometime down the line.
Why is INEC not speaking about this.
Why is the police not speaking about this.
What about various institutions saddled with education, records, etc, everywhere these documents passed through over the years, all of which have either been duped.... or not.

Then the bigger picture.
For heavens sake there are many more problems facing this nation and my concern is that the other parts of the body are left to rot while the nation is fixated on this issue despite its seriousness. Remember that these folks in government are constant motion running the nation the way they want and it is important people remain vigilant to all they do per time if not..... well we have seen the result of 8 years of citizen carelessness to all issues pertaining to good governance.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by delpee(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2023
My name was misspelt on an important document. I didn't bother because of the stress I went through to get it but with what is happening now, perhaps I need to sort it out. Simple mistakes can turn out grievous if one isn't careful.

Young ones should make sure that their records remain consistent over the years by making necessary adjustments as may be required. Always remember, Folake Olamide isn't the same as Afolake Lamide. Check your documents and ensure that all relevant information match in all cases. It's also the reason why some people have issues getting passports and visas.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Theweekend: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:

Omo una workload don increase this period

How many errors una wan defend like this

Tinubu allow your supporters to breathe
abi
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Lumarstone: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2023
In 1999, the former senate president senator Evans Eweremu was sack for a deference in his name as It appeared in his certificates by a federal high court and later affirmed by the supreme court of Nigeria. One of his certificates bear the name "Evans" while the other bears "Evan". Also, the then speaker federal house of representatives Hon. Salisu Buhari was sack for claiming and forging certificate of Toronto Canada university. Recently, some university sacked some of their staff for forgery in various forms. Also some universities expelled students for gaining admissions with fake results. Now that the evidence from CSU is glaring, all eyes is on supreme court judges to give their verdict on the issue of forgery against BAT starting from his GCE A level, the year and the school were he wrote the exam.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by DonroxyII: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2023
zinaunreal:

Only one person how many errors. May all tinubus errors affect your life. Shey you like it now
Suegbe .... If God be Man
Shaa dey careful with people u go dey launch Curses at Because ... hmmm ...

If Tinubu Errors affect My Life, On God, I would dust all of them off my Person tongue ....

Nevertheless, There is no Holy Man in Politics, All Politics is not Holy any where in the world since Creation of Mankind .....

No Politician is Holy .... Politics na Madmen Games.

Saint Wouldn't join Politics .... Nahhh .... Know That & No Peace Then Shut Up tongue
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender president

The evil that men do follows them.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Fujiyama: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Reference:

I agree that to reform society these issues are germane and the efforts of those that pursue these cases may lead to a better outcome in the future but what I am concerned about is that the bigger picture is out of view.

It appears THE ONLY result folks want is to hold the person in question to account.
Few are speaking out about or against the system that permitted this to happen in the first place. A system backed by several institutions of checks and corrections that should detected this problem from the root.

Whenever Nigeria has a big ticket problem it appears everyone rushes to put out the flames but do nothing to stop the steam of fuel feeding it. Such that the fires are bound to reignite sometime down the line.
Why is INEC not speaking about this.
Why is the police not speaking about this.
What about various institutions saddled with education, records, etc, everywhere these documents passed through over the years, all of which have either been duped.... or not.

Then the bigger picture.
For heavens sake there are many more problems facing this nation and my concern is that the other parts of the body are left to rot while the nation is fixated on this issue despite its seriousness. Remember that these folks in government are constant motion running the nation the way they want and it is important people remain vigilant to all they do per time if not..... well we have seen the result of 8 years of citizen carelessness to all issues pertaining to good governance.

^^^
You do have a point about the bigger picture. Ghaddaffi's Libya comes to mind.

But our options are severely limited. The holistic approach you want would be ideal but those who want this country to be better aren't likely to be able to apply significant pressure across the board. They don't have the numbers. They also don't have the power and the resources to take on the Establishment on several fronts at once. The only realistic option is to pick those battles that can be fought and which if won, will make a bold statement.

This certificate saga is a start.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Nawaoooo... Tinubu secrets revealed
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Deepthoughts: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Certificate

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.…

https://dailytrust.com/birthday-mismatch-gender-error-unanswered-questions-as-chicago-state-university-releases-tinubus-certificate/

In all these long stories,I think there's just one question to be addressed,does the certificate Tinubu presented to INEC comes from CSU,yes or no?
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by RPG2020(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Tinubu is a moving train that Can't be stopped.

I dedicate “Put Em On Ice” by Lil Durk to him.
Great jam!

Put em on ice kill you there angry
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by THeUNIFIER: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
richie240:
Those 'fuulish Yorubas' are patiently waiting for you come 2027, 2031 and beyond.
Sebi you go carry ur 2 left legs to come and beg them for votes, okwea?

Already, d north is a no go area for you.
I'll advise u to multiply ur reproduction rates for votes or else u are on a long thing!

Pikin wey make covenant with devil not to get sense, na from outside e go receive am!
cool

It is thinking like these that made me arrive at that conclusion. When will you realize that tribe has no bearing on good governance abi you think say na only the Igbos dey suffer so. Goat wey never wan gree get sense

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
DonroxyII:

If Tinubu Errors affect My Life, On God, I would dust all of them off my Person tongue ....

Nevertheless, There is no Holy Man in Politics, All Politics is not Holy any where in the world since Creation of Mankind .....

Saint Wouldn't join Politics .... Nahhh .... Know That & No Peace Then Shut Up tongue

It's not a curse it's a way to look at the situation. If you think what he is doing or has done is right, then let it happen to you since you feel he is the Jagaban.
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Emola12(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Tinubu is a moving train that Can't be stopped.

I dedicate “Put Em On Ice” by Lil Durk to him.
Great jam!
you will shut up and offline very soon it's just a matter of time don't worry
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Emola12(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let haters continue to lachrymate.
you will soon shut up it's just a matter of time afefe ti fe a ti ri furo adiye
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Emola12(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
minakom:
Awon time wasters. Awon haters, Yeye group of hypocrites

Shame on all of you. Tinubu will finish his tenure untouched
hope your ancestors are there as lawyers
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by 1xPOS: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let haters continue to lachrymate.
nobody is hating here.

A wrong is a wrong.

Many Nigerians are so backward in thinking.

You think if this was the U.S. Tinubu would escape any of this.

Even the letter clearing him of criminal charges during his first time as a gov. could even be a manipulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by minakom: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emola12:
hope your ancestors are there as lawyers
Una never start, una go complain tire
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by 1xPOS: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
DonroxyII:

play politics but don't forge certificates to gain power. Such attitude can end ones political life😜

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by MightySparrow: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
firearcher:

Tragic isn't it

Yes Sir
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by HRMK: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
ALL ARE WASTED EFFORTS OF ATIKU THE DESPERADO!ALL WILL GET HIM NOWHERE!APC HAS GOT HIM POLITICALLY RETIRED TO DUBAI!THAT IS WHERE HE BELONGS!HE IS ONLY HERE FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by richie240: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sebi na only una 'know book' okwea?
No need for long story.
Those 'fuulish Yorubas' and 'gworo chewing northerners' are patiently waiting for u come 2027.

Una go get sense las-las by fire by force!
cool

THeUNIFIER:

It is thinking like these that made me arrive at that conclusion. When will you realize that tribe has no bearing on good governance abi you think say na only the Igbos dey suffer so. Goat wey never wan gree get sense
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by DonroxyII: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
1xPOS:
play politics but don't forget certificates to gain power. Such attitude can end ones political life😜
See ur tongue 👅 wey be like Tinubu Cap ....

Shey ihm no get certificates

CSU say ihm no get certificates

Na typographical errors grin No Be Fraud .... tongue
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Uchesis: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
minakom:
Awon time wasters. Awon haters, Yeye group of hypocrites

Shame on all of you. Tinubu will finish his tenure untouched
Use that one to console yourself

grin
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Uchesis: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu attended a secondary school before the school was estabilshed.
No be juju be that grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Scholes007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:

hmm, I guess he wanted to block the false claim of attending GCL.
Many seems not to consider it as forgery but focus on CSU. false entry qualification nullifies the outcome of such an 'entry'.
That's the point, GCL forgery will authomaticaly places his CSU admission and graduation in doubt.
But I don't care anyway because a failure is always a failure no matter what. You can't buy class or respect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.