Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu (16336 Views)

PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by ijustdey: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Certificate

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.…

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.

Atiku, the presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the February 25 election, had requested the documents to back his allegation of forgery of CSU certificate against Tinubu.

The allegation of forgery was one of those dismissed by the presidential election court in the suit Atiku filed to challenge the election of Tinubu. Despite the court’s ruling, Atiku continued his case at the US court, hoping to get official documents to back his claim and possibly include them in his appeal at the Supreme Court.

Through his lawyers, Atiku sought these key things – an example of a CSU diploma issued in 1979; Tinubu’s diploma issued in 1979; example of a CSU diploma that “contains the same font, seal, signatures and wording” as Tinubu’s diploma issued in June 1979 and CSU documents certified and produced by Jamar Orr, an associate general counsel at CSU at the time.

Tinubu had done all within his power not to have the record released, saying they would cause him severe harm because they were private to him but a United States District Court in Northern Illinois ordered CSU to release the academic records.

No sooner had CSU released the records than the social media literarily caught fire as supporters of the two top politicians took time to share materials that they considered favourable to them.

However, a deeper analysis of the documents pointed out some issues.

AUTHENTICITY OF GRADUATION

The documents contained Tinubu’s admission records, and a letter dated 27 June 2022 confirming that he attended the university from August 1977 to June 1979 majoring in accounting. The letter said Tinubu was awarded Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Honours on 22 June 1979.

DIPLOMA ISSUE

A careful look at the documents showed that the certificate which Tinubu submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is different from the certificates CSU issued in 1979. Tinubu, who had previously claimed to have lost his original certificates, presented a replacement of his CSU diploma to INEC.

Sample of diploma issued in 1979 by the university which is slightly different from the replacement it says it issued to Tinubu 18 years later

Sample of diploma issued in 1999 as released by CSU

Sample of diploma issued in 2003 with a new crest

What Tinubu submitted to INEC in 2023

GENDER ERROR

A copy of his Southwest College transcript with which he gained admission into CSU identified him as female, but CSU has attributed this to a clerical error. However, there were errors on the date and social security number. Also, the space for birthday was left blank in the Southwest College transcript Tinubu submitted to CSU.

GAPS IN COLLEGE CERTIFICATE

Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result. Whereas, Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974 by the administration of Brig. General Mobolaji Johnson.

BIRTHDAY MISMATCH

In his documents to INEC, Tinubu said he was born on March 29, 1952. This is his known date of birth, at least from the yearly colloquium he organised consistently until he got elected into the highest office in the land. However, in the record released by CSU, Tinubu was said to have been born on March 29, 1954, a clear gap of two years.

Farooq Kperogi, a US-based Professor, who analysed the documents said while some were authentic, he believed part of it was forged.
In a piece entitled, ‘6 Major Findings about Tinubu from the CSU Documents’, Kperogi wrote, “Tinubu obviously identified as a man throughout the two years he studied at the school. A Nigerian CSU graduate and classmate of Tinubu’s swore under oath that Tinubu ran for and won election as president of CSU’s accounting students’ association. His yearbook photo from 1979 also clearly showed a younger version of Tinubu.

“The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery.

“It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.”

Tweeting via @AreaFada1, musician Charly Boy, wrote: “My People, Chicago University don release all Tinubu’s manuscripts to Atiku. Una don dey see as everywhere dey smell for dis we country now. Dem say, when the Head of a fish is rotten the rest of the body will be in a state of rottenness.”

Another Twitter user, Oluwole Jagaban, said, “Master strategist wey no fit handle ordinary certificate forgery, haba. Wetin the CEO of APC cannot do doesn’t exist.😳 Ladies and gents, exposing the first transgender from Nigeria.
Yeye dey smell. My people make una make sure dis man vomit our mandate, from henceforth na vawulence pro max i dey.”

But Minister of Aviation, Festus Keyamo, who was Tinubu’s campaign spokesman, asked Atiku to apologise to Nigerians.

“From the responses by Chicago State University, ATIKU’s journey to Chicago and back has been a journey to nowhere, a fruitless exercise and an odyssey in self-humiliation. President Tinubu and Nigerians deserve an unreserved apology from him.”

Reno Omokri, former Presidential aide who campaigned for Atiku but has been issuing pro-Tinubu comment lately, wrote: “Chicago State University released documents validating Bola Tinubu’s academic records. They did that under the penalty of perjury. It is now established beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was right. I am never for Bola Tinubu, but I will not lie and say that he did not attend a university I know he attended.”

https://dailytrust.com/birthday-mismatch-gender-error-unanswered-questions-as-chicago-state-university-releases-tinubus-certificate/

11 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
President Tinubu is a moving train that Can't be stopped.

I dedicate “Put Em On Ice” by Lil Durk to him.
Great jam!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Let haters continue to lachrymate.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Taylor92: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender president

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Error everywhere. Mtcheeew...

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Taylor92: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!

Omo una workload don increase this period

How many errors una wan defend like this

Tinubu allow your supporters to breathe

131 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by slivertongue: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2023
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Dpen11(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Everything is just fake

22 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Bubu4Sea: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2023
This drug baron sef

This tribe won't stop shaming us

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Too much drama , everything for Nigeria don tire baba God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by minakom: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Awon time wasters. Awon haters, Yeye group of hypocrites

Shame on all of you. Tinubu will finish his tenure untouched

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by ecolime(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
What happened to Gloria A. Thumbv the headless mob talked about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
That's the criminal aspect that agbadorians wants us to let go.

From, it could be to clerical errors to it doesn't matter! Smh

I don't know how an adult with a first class can't maintain a consistent birth date.

Different dates on Transcript, International passport and INEC Forms...

How can he defend the GCE result from Govt College Lagos in 1970 when the school came into being in 1974?

God forbid!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by ruggedboych: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Omo I don tire for this gist oooo
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Beremx(f): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
My concern in all these certificate wahala is how will it affect him as president? I am sure the Supreme Court will not sack him because of his forged certificate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by lokotamak(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Make u na rest now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu has totally disgraced Yorubas, Nigeria and CSU. For d very first time in d history of mankind that identity of a president of a nation is unknown.
Is Tinubu a fallen demon or what? I don't just understand dis whole thing, well a drug baron only cares about money and power, a drug man doesn't hv shame

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Scholes007(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
slivertongue:
attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974.
That is called time travel magic. He travelled in time to get the cert even before the school was born.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Judgementa1: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Fake news from Ipob propaganda machine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2023
The president is either an alien or a transgender

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by aylive02(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!
. When will you stop this foolishness? It is evident he forged but you chose to be foolish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2023
What I know is JAMB mispelt my name and I have to pay heavily to correct it

the person that capture my BVN details (I use GTB in those days of bvn registration) mixed up by birth month, I abandoned the wrong month without making effort to correct it, boom federal government use my BVN detail to generate my NIN including the wrong birth date, on attempt to get my passport my request was rejected because of birthday mismatch

I have to cough out 30k, a whole 30k for NIN change of brith day and still wait for months before the correction is effected

12 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Salem69: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2023
This fraud will be blown away just like wike and keyamo will be soon.

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Segzy19: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2023
You guys go write article tire.
You can't stop or remove this president...

Nothing! Keep yourselves busy anyway

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by money121(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Onefornaija24: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Terrible
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by iwaeda: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Certificate

After back and forth, the Chicago State University (CSU) released the academic records of President Bola Tinubu to his political opponent, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday.…

https://dailytrust.com/birthday-mismatch-gender-error-unanswered-questions-as-chicago-state-university-releases-tinubus-certificate/

It is called International birth dates as you cross from one zone to another. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Basic123: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
Five months after swearing this criminal in

We’re still stocked with dealing with his forgery and theft cases

If only Tinubu has kept his dealings upright Shebi we for don move ahead

But see where we are today because of a transgender present
na you mumu foolish people no get work.

BAT no be your problem,BAT has a job as the president.
Athief.ku,his mentee pethief OBI and frustrated followers have no job.

Infact,BAT only helped their joblessness

Even those days when BAT was jobless,he was not this petty and stupid 😂

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by Reference(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Nawaoh..... is this thing still on.
Are the citizens of Nigeria going to get bogged down with this while their country floats out to sea...?
Re: Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbc2 Welcome To Lagos! / 2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.