Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? (29542 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / Access Bank On Another Sacking Spree. Over 300 Staffs Laid Off. / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? by marco572: 11:55pm On Jan 05
Hi, I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope it gets sorted out. Can I ask how your experience was otherwise? I just found out about cyber cafe attendant jobs (https://www.bestjobdescriptions.com/job-descriptions/cyber-cafe-assistant-job-description) and I'm interested in applying now. Besides the drama at your employer what did you think about the job itself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Without Legs Works As Driver (video) / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.