Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? (2497 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
What was your worst sexual experience? My experience is one of the weirdest or disgusting exposure and the worst sex I have had. My girlfriend and I were on a trip. She was tracking her period, and it was supposed to start the following day. As such, we needed to make the most out of the night before. I was going down on her and came up to kiss her like we usually do. But this time she stopped me before I could reach her and told me there was something on my face. The lighting in the room was kind of dim, so we went to the bathroom to see what it was. It was blood. Her period came a day early, and happened to start right as I was going down on her. It was a little gross at the time, but looking back it’s just something we can laugh about. What about you. Share your experience.
Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by Carcholce: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
*sprinkles holy water on thread#

7 Likes

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by DyingFetus: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
I was bleeping this girl in the cemetery when she bit my deek

1 Like

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by K33fK0zaRt: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
DyingFetus:
I was bleeping this girl in the cemetery when she bit my deek
Bleep! Hope her teeth no break. Damn! Poor girl.

1 Like

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by OgaTheTop2: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Carcholce:
*sprinkles holy water on thread#

Werrey, commot for here angry
Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by OgaTheTop2: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
A girlfriend paid me a visit from Chicago. We stayed in the hotel. Just as I was about to dig in, my something just took a bow. What the heck! Wake up man! The stupid thing no wake up o. The babe left the next day. Just before I checked out of the hotel my something come dey hard. What the fvck happened? Till date, I just no understand. angry
Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by Carcholce: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Werrey, commot for here angry

*sprinkles holy water on your head#

3 Likes

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by talented321: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
The only day i bleep an over used pussy... That is where i knew sex is really over rated especially with the wrong person..

5 Likes

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by Lifestone(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
A girlfriend paid me a visit from Chicago. We stayed in the hotel. Just as I was about to dig in, my something just took a bow. What the heck! Wake up man! The stupid thing no wake up o. The babe left the next day. Just before I checked out of the hotel my something come dey hard. What the fvck happened? Till date, I just no understand. angry
You dodged a bullet

2 Likes

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by OgaTheTop2: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lifestone:

You dodged a bullet
I just wouldn't know. I don't really believe in things like that.

1 Like

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am here to read lies I mean more lies
Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

1 Like

Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by OgaTheTop2: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
@yarimo

Werrey, village people go tire for my case oo cheesy
Re: The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
@yarimo

Werrey, village people go tire for my case oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage / Light Skinned Girls An The Delusion That Dey Are Hot! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.