Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost (31481 Views)

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by AntiWailer: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Make Una keep twisting .

Document was not the 79 certificate

Tinubu already made it clear he lost all his credentials during Nadeco struggles

They said it looks like replacement certificate of the 90s

Same person told u a male called Tinubu came to CSU and passed out in flying colors.

What Tinubu has is a replacement certificate whose authenticity is not required “a Nigeria thing”

If you need to know if some one graduated from CSU , get his consent to get his transcript.

They av given u guys it is time to rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Kenturkey048(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2023
emerged01:

Takeaway ko takehome ni

Are you guys not tired? From he has been used and dumped by Buhari to "he will not be given party presidential ticket",then he got it. From he will never win,he won. From he will lose at tribunal,he won.
You guys are like legions of demons.

He didn't win..

We aren't fools in Nigeria..

Nobody would see a walking corpse, then choose him as their leader...
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Confirm4real(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2023
In a sane Country Tinubu would have been arrested shocked

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by legitnow1: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2023
YOUR TINUBU IS A FRAUDSTAR, IDENTITY THIEF, DRUG LORD, ELECTION THIEF, TREASURY LOOTER, LIAR, ADULTERER, FORNICATOR, MURDERER AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

SCUM BAG!

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by SWATMan: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Una be olodo who have deliberately decided to be unfortunate in life.

CSU simply confirmed BAT was their student, graduated with honours, as first among equals.

CSU allows licensed vendors to produce replacement certificates for their past graduates and they normally do not authenticate such docs because the transcript is what's more important and valued in the USA.

And the unique identifier, the social security number confirms EVERY GADDEM THING Tinubu has said.

It sucks to be headless mob. They can't reason independently grin cheesy

I never knew some of you guys were this empty until now. I hope you would say same if it was Obi or Atiku. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Freksy(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Incase u are brainless, let me educate u small. [b]UK, US don't issues diploma certificate second time,

but u can get it via third party, if u want to use the certificate to get job in US or any European countries, they wil only request for your SSN and verify ur name via school. [/b]

Was he offered the certificate at any time? You are now talking of the second time, as if he was ever given.

:

U and brainless your brother should keep damage the image of the country in the name of emotional politics.

See who wants to educate others.

Tinubu, Obi, atiku and Thier and children get blue passport. It's u and ur brainless brother that wil affect.
How old are you?

More than 80% prisoners in Asia countries are Nigeria and they are from ur region.

You sound so pained here. Note that what has happened is condemned by Nigerians from all regions - home and abroad. You are a prisoner, in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by emerged01(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Kenturkey048:

He didn't win..

We aren't fools in Nigeria..

Nobody would see a walking corpse, then choose him as their leader...
Ok!
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by theDukegold(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Now where re those headless, ass licking nuisance still drumming support for this man even after countless exposure of the fraud he pulled to install himself as president of this great nation?

Most of una no Dey travel na why! You don't leave your backyard, if not you'll be aware the catastrophe the name NIGERIA has internationally.

E go sh reach everybody.

If you see evil & deliberately support it, the everyday evil Nigeria faces will eat you up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by tobstarizhia(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2023
If JAMB can condemn that girl for fraudulently altering her result, why do they keep mute when Tinubu is doing the same

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by AntiWailer: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Freksy:

Was he offered the certificate at any time? You are now talking of the second time, as if he was ever given.

See who wants to educate others.

How old are you?

You sound so pained here. Note that what has happened is condemned by Nigerians from all regions - home and abroad.

He was not offered but they av his transcript.

This hatred came at a cost of reasoning and thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Mitsurugi(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Una be olodo who have deliberately decided to be unfortunate in life.

CSU simply confirmed BAT was their student, graduated with honours, as first among equals.

CSU allows licensed vendors to produce replacement certificates for their past graduates and they normally do not authenticate such docs because the transcript is what's more important and valued in the USA.

And the unique identifier, the social security number confirms EVERY GADDEM THING Tinubu has said.

It sucks to be headless mob. They can't reason independently grin cheesy

But he submitted a forged document.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by femagj(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Many of you are senseless.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by 1gbdata: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Nawa
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Mitsurugi(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2023
jahsharon:
Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

He was admitted inti the school. He did excellent and won many awards. He graduated as one of your best students, and was even President of his department's students association. But he didn't collect the "ceremonial certificate" as you put it. You too listen to yourself, do you need to go and learn elementary English Language for you to understand yourself?

I hope you all heard what the Chief Justice of Nigeria said yesterday? You cannot intimidate the Judiciary, you will be heavily fined and disgraced. If you don't pay the fine in time, you will be jailed.

If you wonder if all you headless mob can be jailed at once, let me tell you, you all, even if you are up to 50 million, you all can be arrested and moved to Sambisa Forest where a Slave Camp will be created and be forced to work as Slaves till you serve your jail term. Such camps are presently in China and North Korea. Any unfortunate baby factory product that tries to escape from the Slave/Prison Camp will be shot at sight and buried into the soil to enrich land which will ensure bountiful harvest of food and cash crops

You seem like a sound lunatic. Carry on even as we remember Mmesoma grin
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by obembet(f): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I studied in the UK, when I misplaced my foundation engineering certificate I applied for a second one and they warned me this is the last one they can issue to me. Maybe United state is different

Please just do research on US ( diploma)

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Lumarstone: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2023
IVORY2009:
grin

If a number one citizen of a country could stood so low and manipulate his results, then there is a problem in the land.

The major problem with the country is corruption, if it's a sane country, with the little evidence on ground so far, the president should by now supposed to have been sacked by our law court. But all these evidence will still be thrown out for lack of of merit.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Mitsurugi(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2023
oteneaaron:

STAY FOCUSED ON THE MAIN ISSUE.

The main issue is this - TINUNBU SUBMITTED A FORGED CERTIFICATE TO INEC.

THE CONSTITUTION IS CLEAR!

TINUBU MUST BE DISQUALIFIED.

Leave PassingShot. He has to earn his pay even at the cost of sounding stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by QueenDima47(f): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2023
IVORY2009:
grin

If a number one citizen of a country could stood so low and manipulate his results, then there is a problem in the land.
The bad name of this country originated from Yoruba and maintains by her sons and daughters. Tinubu's life is purely Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Please just do research on US ( diploma)

Thats what am saying I have no idea on that but if that's the case it's fine. The only problem I have with this saga is that tinubu was totally careless. Since he made the mistake theres a way he would have handled the situation without raising any dust. This process has left a dent on his image even if he was right or wrong cos everyone is talking about it

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by SWATMan: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Incase u are brainless, let me educate u small. UK, US don't issues diploma certificate second time, but u can get it via third party, if u want to use the certificate to get job in US or any European countries, they wil only request for your SSN and verify ur name via school.

Note:

U and brainless your brother should keep damage the image of the country in the name of emotional politics. Tinubu, Obi, atiku and Thier and children get blue passport. It's u and ur brainless brother that wil affect. More than 80% prisoners in Asia countries are Nigeria and they are from ur region.

You are the brainless one here. These excuses are irrelevant. [b]Our president forged his certificate simple! [/b]And here you are justifying this anomaly. When Salisu Buhari did same thing in 2000, it was the same yoruba press that exposed and criticized him, and demanded his immediate resignation because he was a northerner. Today the tide has changed and all i see is stupidity of the highest order on display by some low lifes like you. Most honest Yorubas are aghast at this national embarrassment and are speaking out against it, rather you are here dancing the Russian roulette over it Shame on you. Tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Uchesis: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Kobicove:

Atiku can drag all he wants but he will never be president of Nigeria, know this and know peace.

Year 2023 is the turn of the south!
It's no longer Obi
Una don change mouth.
Atiku will never be president.
At least Obi go rest small for una mouth
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by smeag0l(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2023
I don't know which whatsapp group keep sharing the information about CSU allowing their certificate to be printed by third party vendors. In the deposition, there was no where CSU mentioned that their own certificate cam be printed by a third party vendor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by waldigit: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

According to Agbadorians, the documents belong to certificate replacement vendors
Don't mind paranoid Reno Omokiri. I think the guy has gone psychotic.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by pikechukwu6(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin Pressure press
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by firearcher: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Thank God we have seen the full transcript. Never depend on a single newspaper to summarise for you.
They all have their agenda. In this case.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by ponishah: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2023
oteneaaron:

You can confirm the details for your self bro.

Please take some time off your busy schedule and read through the 218 pages of the Deposition for yourself.

Here is the link to the uncertified copy ==> https://www.scribd.com/document/675520235/Atiku-Abubakar-vs-CSU-Legal-Deposition-UNCERTIFIED-COPY

It is called uncertified copy because it still has some grammatical errors, remember this is a direct transcript of the Deposition.

The certified copy will be out soon where it will be easier to read and the grammatical errors would have been fixed.

The main point is that the Registrar of Chicago State University clearly stated under oath that they can't authenticate the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC.

If they can't authenticate it, then it means the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC was FORGED.

Check my comment history and see that I have never been a fan of tinubu or apt, I love to see timing and app booted out of existence now now now.
But, this is not what I expected from the CSU case, I thought something more damaging and concrete was going to come out.
If CSU said he attended and graduated from CSU , then anything about the certificate he submitted to INEC is just wild goose chase.
Abeg make ups leave that side, .
This case can drag on till eternity in Nigeria.
Like I said , I did not get the orgasm I expected when this case started.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by ofwest47(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2023
All anti Tinubu , from A- Thief_ ku to Dis-Obedient are all fools. say all you like your byegone is bygone .
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by juman(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Jagaban was admitted in to the university.
He graduated from the same university.
Hence his certificate is genuine and authentic.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by REALretep(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Incase u are brainless, let me educate u small. UK, US don't issues diploma certificate second time, but u can get it via third party, if u want to use the certificate to get job in US or any European countries, they wil only request for your SSN and verify ur name via school.

Note:

U and brainless your brother should keep damage the image of the country in the name of emotional politics. Tinubu, Obi, atiku and Thier and children get blue passport. It's u and ur brainless brother that wil affect. More than 80% prisoners in Asia countries are Nigeria and they are from ur region.

One spotted
Una go explain taya...No evidence
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by NairaGPT: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Note:

mumu did you see where they say they have an official vendor?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by ponishah: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2023
SWATMan:

You are the brainless one here. These excuses are irrelevant. [b]Our president forged his certificate simple! [/b]And here you are justifying this anomaly. When Salisu Buhari did same thing in 2000, it was the same yoruba press that exposed and criticized him, and demanded his immediate resignation because he was a northerner. Today the tide has changed and all i see is stupidity of the highest order on display by some low lifes like you. Most honest Yorubas are aghast at this national embarrassment and are speaking out against it, rather you are here dancing the Russian roulette over it Shame on you. Tribalist.
Salisu buhari did not attend or graduate from Toronto university, the school totally denied and rejected him, but csu has backed tinubu as their student and graduate

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Kaiser20: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Stop patronizing Oluwole documents, Nigerians no go gree.
This certificate forgery issue will send Mr. Tinubu to an early grave.
Now all of the foreign colleges deal with intending Students from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo) / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.