Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost (31517 Views)

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by seunjungle1(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Daily Post will soon come out to apologise to those brainless people they've done damage to through their fake news
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Truvelisback(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2023
I'm just salt of words.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by IamANigerianMan: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Controversy here and there.
Different versions balabluing the whole CSU certificate saga.
Which one is the real version ?
There is no controversy , Tinubu attend the school, he lost the certificate instead of swear an affidavit he went to forged the logo, signature etc...
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero

You suffer this period to defend criminality, nor be small grin
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by descarado: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:
Whose document is it?

ANSWER: THIRD TERM AGENDA! cheesy
cheesy

Kanwulia, that your profile picture is bam kiss
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Mitsurugi:

But he submitted a forged document.
Says?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Una be olodo who have deliberately decided to be unfortunate in life.

CSU simply confirmed BAT was their student, graduated with honours, as first among equals.

CSU allows licensed vendors to produce replacement certificates for their past graduates and they normally do not authenticate such docs because the transcript is what's more important and valued in the USA.

And the unique identifier, the social security number confirms EVERY GADDEM THING Tinubu has said.

It sucks to be headless mob. They can't reason independently grin cheesy

If you can't read, atleast you should understand but the bad thing is that you have None.

Empty Tinubu brain.

Like Tinubu like his headless, shameless and brainless supporters.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by bluefilm: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
God forbid BAT thing.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by ZUBY77(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2023
You wont hear Soyinka saying anything on this one

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by mejetov422: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Where is Reno Homokri..

Person they school am for x, he rush block and deleted the comment..
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

There is no controversy , Tinubu attend the school, he lost the certificate instead of swear an affidavit he went to forged the logo, signature etc...

Ms Bola A Big Tinubu attended Not Amoda yekini (Cloned Bola Tinubu)
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by nairamaniac: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
ihatebuhari:
Lol na wa for wire road

U are definitely from benin or stayed there grin grin grin
IV had several friends from dat side say this same thing grin
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by mejetov422: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
He is a disgrace to professorship, in saner clime some of his award should have been withdrawn.

ZUBY77:
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by imam07: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2023
sotall:
Atiku pressing Tinubu's neck without mercy

But Tinubu urchins will come here and blame Obi. grin

Brainless mob they are ...
were u not atiku haters? But now supporting atiku. Don't u see how u are messing up yourself. The logic of my enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2023
ZUBY77:

Because wole Soyinka is a useless Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by press9jatv: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Section 465 CCA:

“A person who makes a false document or writing knowing it to be false, and with intent that it may in any way be used or acted upon as genuine, whether in the State or elsewhere, to the prejudice of any person, or with intent that any person may, in the belief that it is genuine, be induced to do or refrain from doing any act, whether in the State or elsewhere, is said to forge the document or writing.”

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by IbotNugida(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Any lawmaker got the balls to submit such prayer as demanding the president's resignation before the house?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by frankyychiji(f): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
I hope the north has not decided to gang up against jagaban, it will be bloody...

Daily post has yapping the kind of things they dared not under buhari, they should be careful.

Let me fish out that IBBs meme 😃
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2023
imam07:
were u not atiku haters? But now supporting atiku. Don't u see how u are messing up yourself. The logic of my enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We've maintained that anything but not APC Tinubu is acceptable to we sane Nigerians.

You no get shame?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Hanndye: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:

Incase u are brainless, let me educate u small. UK, US don't issues diploma certificate second time, but u can get it via third party, if u want to use the certificate to get job in US or any European countries, they wil only request for your SSN and verify ur name via school.

Note:

U and brainless your brother should keep damage the image of the country in the name of emotional politics. Tinubu, Obi, atiku and Thier and children get blue passport. It's u and ur brainless brother that wil affect. More than 80% prisoners in Asia countries are Nigeria and they are from ur region.

Let Tinubu name his own vendor.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Section 465 CCA:

“A person who makes a false document or writing knowing it to be false, and with intent that it may in any way be used or acted upon as genuine, whether in the State or elsewhere, to the prejudice of any person, or with intent that any person may, in the belief that it is genuine, be induced to do or refrain from doing any act, whether in the State or elsewhere, is said to forge the document or writing.”
this nailed Tinubu
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by annyz: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Let us wait for Reno to comment.

Reno Reno Reno

Where is Reno when you need him most?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by IbotNugida(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Section 465 CCA:

and what are the consequences?
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by press9jatv: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Question: What is an easy way for your ministerial nomination to pass swift confirmation at the Senate?

Answer: Just collapse!

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by press9jatv: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
this nailed Tinubu
yes
IbotNugida:
and what are the consequences?
jail
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Pathetic!
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by ihatebuhari(f): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2023
nairamaniac:

U are definitely from benin or stayed there grin grin grin
IV had several friends from dat side say this same thing grin
lol yes
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by plaindealer: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Another endless wailing over nothing.

Do you really expect CSU to claim replacements generated by outside vendors? grin grin

You people dey smoke igbo grin grin

when there is a replacement diploma, “it is done by outside vendors

-CSU

This is the answer to the topic, it's simple and it was stated clearly under oath.

It means CSU graduates are free to get their replacements from vendors aka printing services including Oluwole if possible.

Stop making needless noise.

I'm Plaindealer and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is my President. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by obembet(f): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Thats what am saying I have no idea on that but if that's the case it's fine. The only problem I have with this saga is that tinubu was totally careless. Since he made the mistake theres a way he would have handled the situation without raising any dust. This process has left a dent on his image even if he was right or wrong cos everyone is talking about it

U are very correct dear, base on all this certificate saga, Tinubu doesn't deserve to be President cos of ordinary citizens have this similar issues, he/she wil definitely not get job.

Just that Nigeria politicans don't have shame and I have no single respect for them.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by egbedox: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Controversy here and there.
Different versions balabluing the whole CSU certificate saga.
Which one is the real version ?

I tell you, now I know why some don't just want to read Nigerian news. I have seen different versions of this so called CSU release report and I don't even know what to believe any longer
Re: CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost by IbotNugida(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Oluwole Institute - (affiliated to Chicago State University)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) / Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics) / Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.