Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo (4293 Views)

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2023
The Nigerian media are gradually coming back to there senses after we dragged them on Twitter (X) for lying that Chicago state university authenticated Tinubu fake certificate πŸ˜‚

The question is which Tinubu is their graduate, the male or the female?

This will definitely have a serious negative effect on Nigerians because foreign countries may turn down visa, jobs and school applications from Nigerians because of this shame that Tinubu has brought upon us all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2023
Identity theft and forgery

15 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Alchemy528: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2023
I'm curious to know what the headline is about. Could you provide more details?"
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Ofunaofu: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2023
According to Agbadorians, Tinubu's certificate submitted to INEC issued by certificate vendors

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Now the lies that Tinubu useless and foolish supporters been telling that Tinubu came out with first class in accounting has been thrown to the trash can πŸ—‘οΈ

He's been parading fake certificate that the Chicago state university never, didn't gave to him

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by kk2027: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Now the lies that Tinubu useless and foolish supporters been telling that Tinubu came out with first class in accounting has been thrown to the trash can πŸ—‘οΈ

Na wa o
A whole presidential candidate print his diploma from business center and submit to INEC ah!

These people don see Nigeria finish

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Zanzibar1: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Unfortunately, all these certificate shout will die a natural death. You can't unseat a president because of Certificate fraud in Africa... Most especially Nigeria.

Come to think of it...

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Sangoamadioha1: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
I'm curious to know what the headline is about. Could you provide more details?"

Of all people to take seriously, this OP is surely not one.
He lacks credibility here on nairaland.
It is best you read the article for yourself. Don't rely, i repeat, don't ever rely on PrinceOfLagos for any credible news πŸ˜’

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2023
This is a big disgrace to all Nigerians

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Zanzibar1: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is a big disgrace to all Nigerians

In all this, you have your own selfish agenda too... Express your thoughts and opinions without attaching Nigerians to it.
Humans are funny

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Of all people to take seriously, this OP is surely not one.
He lack credibility here on nairaland.
It is best you read the article for yourself. Don't rely, i repeat, don't ever rely on PrinceOfLagos for any credible news πŸ˜’
I've posted the headlines and newspaper

Go and google the news

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by yarimo(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria media are gradually coming back to there senses after we dragged them on Twitter (X) for lying that Chicago state university authenticated Tinubu fake certificate πŸ˜‚

Nlfpmod come and see
breaking news.. peter obi just caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by misreal(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Las las..supreme court will not touch tinubu.
Nigeria is not the united states
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Teehem16(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:
Unfortunately, all these certificate shout will die a natural death. You can't unseat a president because of Certificate fraud in Africa... Most especially Nigeria.

Come to think of it...
Fact!
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by jahsharon: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria media are gradually coming back to there senses after we dragged them on Twitter (X) for lying that Chicago state university authenticated Tinubu fake certificate πŸ˜‚

Nlfpmod come and see

It is the Transgender.

Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by kk2027: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
misreal:

And you're proud of it

Tomorrow you'll go and apply for visa to travel abroad

Internet doesn't forget o

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by press9jatv: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Wahala lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by gidgiddy: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod come and see

In the deposition, they said Tinubu is their graduate, but they also said they dont know for sure if its the same Tinubu who is President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

And you're proud of it

Tomorrow you'll go and apply for visa to travel abroad

Internet doesn't forget o
Don't mind them

They will be the first to shout racism and discrimination if they are denied visa and employments in foreign countries now knowing it's because of the criminal records of our leaders

8 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Teehem16(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
misreal:
I tell you!
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

In the deposition, they said Tinubu is their graduate, but they also said they dont know for sure if its the same Tinubu who is President of Nigeria
Meaning it could be any Tinubu but not the one in aso rock

5 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Godfullsam(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
According to Agbadorians, Tinubu's certificate submitted to INEC issued by certificate vendors

Vendors are allowed to issue certificate in the US and some other countries.

Not and agbadorians nor a supporter of balablu, but it makes a lot of senses to criticize constructively
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Sangoamadioha1: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I've posted the headlines and newspaper

Go and google the news

Yeah but analysis from you is what am warning people about.
People, Please go to the source yourself and don't listen to PrinceOfLagos analysis, because he lacks credibility and truthfulness πŸ˜’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by aklid(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Dude said β€œdrag on 𝕏”
Drag ke
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Racoon(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2023
An FG presidency established based on corruption and criminality wants to make everyone believes the lies they know the whole world fully knows about.

Tinubu’s Chicago-Illoinois certificate forgery, identity theft and heroin-drug baron scandal have really exposed the kind of govt Nigeria is unfortunate to have today. This APC government is a national and international shame, disgrace and embarrassment Nigeria never deserves.

6 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Yeah but analysis from you is what am warning people about.
People, Please go to the source yourself and don't listen to PrinceOfLagos analysis, because he lacks credibility and truthfulness πŸ˜’

Go to any of my threads , I post news source and even screenshots like the one above .

The only time that I don't post News source is when I'm posting a personal opinion .

5 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Sangoamadioha1: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Go to any of my threads , I post news source and even screenshots like the one above .

The only time that I don't post News source is when[b][/b] I'm posting a personal opinion[b][/b] .

That is what I am saying. They should go to the websites themselves instead of relying on your analysis and interpretation. You no get credibility here on nairaland.

Ps you should have used 001lagos instead of this moniker πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
[b][/b]

That is what I am saying. They should go to the websites themselves instead of relying on your analysis and interpretation. You no get credibility here on nairaland.

Ps you should have used 001lagos instead of this moniker πŸ˜‚

You're a joker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

4 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

Come to think of it...
And you wonder why the continent is backward?

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

Come to think of it...
And you wonder why the continent is backward? And you blame YAHOO boys?

The earlier we sit up, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Sangoamadioha1: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a joker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Of Amukoko, In Lagos State / 3000 Soldiers To Be Trained On Counter-terrorism / So We Still Have This In Rivers State (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.