Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo (4306 Views)

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Xscape1993(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
This strange man call Tinubu again?
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Na wa o
A whole presidential candidate print his diploma from business center and submit to INEC ah!

These people don see Nigeria finish

That's Yoruba's for you.

You still see them supporting criminality.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by killsmith(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Expect the ewedu munching mod to delete this thread.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

In all this, you have your own selfish agenda too... Express your thoughts and opinions without attaching Nigerians to it.
Humans are funny

Are you not ashamed that your President deceived you with a forged Oluwole certificate?

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Gajagojo: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nlfpmod
Mynd44 is this account still active?
I thought it had been deactivated

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Killerofpigs: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
This should Be sent to Frontpage with immediate alacrity. Well done ..Prince cheesy.

PrinceOfLagos:
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Gajagojo: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Mynd44 ..so all Tinubu supporters on Nairaland call you to delete accounts with contrast views?

No need to say much..
angry.

You are not literate

At what point did I suggest that the account be deleted
At what point did I indicate that I want the account deleted
At what point did I call anyone to delete the account

Semi literacy is worse than illiteracy
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Killerofpigs: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2023
You said.....
I thought it had been deactivated.
Why will you think it was deactivated? You are not smart at all. You represent a typical Tinubu supporter. Shame

Gajagojo:
You are not literate

At what point did I suggest that the account be deleted
At what point did I indicate that I want the account deleted
At what point did I call anyone to delete the account

Semi literacy is worse than illiteracy

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Gajagojo: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
You said.....
I thought it had been deactivated.
Why will you think it was deactivated? You are not smart at all. You represent a typical Tinubu supporter. Shame.

You don't need to repeat what I said I know what I said so why tell lies that I called for an account to be deactivated
I did not

Good question . The owner of the account knows why the question was asked . You just put your ignorant busybody mouth in to start talking nonsense

Why WOULD not Why will

English is a big problem for you and that is why you go about making a nuisance of yourself
That is what you should have asked instead of foolishly and ignorantly jumping in with your borderline illiteracy and illogical conclusions

I did not ask that the account should be deactivated
I never did
So learn how to read and comprehend simple English and if you cannot comprehend find a neighbour who can. Then ask questions first before opening your mouth to talk rubbish
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Killerofpigs: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Why asking a MOD if an account is still active?
Are you nuts? are you a Mod?

Mynd44, see what they have reduced you to. This guy exposed the communication technique employed in their WhatsApp groups, and the guy is trying to summersault his BASIC slip up.

Mynd44...this guy just cast you badly. As for you, stop capping rubbish..you goofed badly and stop attaching Mynd44 to your worthless narratives..

Gajagojo:
Good question

Why WOULD not Why will

English is a big problem for you and that is why you go about making a nuisance of yourself
That is what you should have asked instead of foolishly and ignorantly jumping in with your borderline illiteracy and illogical conclusions

I did not ask that the account should be deactivated
I never did
So learn how to read and comprehend simple English and if you cannot comprehend find a neighbour who can. Then ask questions first before opening your mouth to talk rubbish
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Killerofpigs: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy

Gajagojo:

Be silent your are an illiterate and jobless nuisance

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
cheesy

The guy don provoke

They hate the truth

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by TheOldGods: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:
Unfortunately, all these certificate shout will die a natural death. You can't unseat a president because of Certificate fraud in Africa... Most especially Nigeria.

Come to think of it...
you must be stupid you called it fraud. There is no way a man who committed fraud can be a president. Never. rather we will go out on a serious protest and if that doesn't work, the military now has every right to take power.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Interesting times ahead
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Christistruth00: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Another Sponsored Fake News

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma

Stop posting this nonsense because the truth is finally out

Tinubu was never a first class graduate in accounting .

Una don caste

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Christistruth00: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Una don caste

Fake News

Below is a Copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form

It costs only $26.50 plus postage to replace a lost Certificate

Atiku's Case is going to receive such a heavy beating in the Supreme Court that he and his case would go down in infamous Judicial History

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Christistruth00: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Una don caste

Take all your so called evidence to the Supreme Court

See if it will not be binned at the first Hearing
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Christistruth00: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I've posted the headlines and newspaper

Go and google the news

Obidients have come again with Fake News

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Obidients have come again with Fake News
oya take

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Mynd44: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

I thought it had been deactivated
Him saying he will deactivatewas just talk.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu saying he will crash/reduce the price of fuel if elected was just talk too. Make una free PrinceLagos.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Tinubu saying he will crash/reduce the price of fuel if elected was just talk too. Make una free PrinceLagos.
😂 😆 😂 😂
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Rayban26: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Zanzibar1:

In all this, you have your own selfish agenda too... Express your thoughts and opinions without attaching Nigerians to it.
Humans are funny

some of you dont reason properly before you talk. how can you exclude nigerians as a whole from a well known corrupt man who rigged his way into power and with all his criminality the judges that are supposed to uphold the law pervert justice in his favour n. how do you now want to describe to an outsider that the average nigerian is trustworthy. Oga, keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Gajagojo: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

Him saying he will deactivatewas just talk.
grin grin
Abeg give me adjective
Which kind talk be dat make I no go take the one you go take banish me to Aba

PrinceofLagos is it true? You just dey yarn?
Re: CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo by Christistruth00: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
oya take

Read point 3.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo Vs Remilekun Bakare , Traffic Offences Is Not A Criminal Crime / Sss Nigeria, How Do They Operate? / Nigeria To Borrow N47billion From ADB (African Development Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.