Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians (7250 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Emdebby2: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Teachers are verified broke people. I can never be in a relationship with a teacher.

Nwa-teacher, God forbid!!
You said my mind too 🤣
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by GBPUSD: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians generally don't have regard for teachers.

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Roger3D(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
go ahead and say it undecided

You thought today is like every other day that you people can just throw tantrums at me and go scot free I’m ready for you people today, I will give it to you people hot hot!!

Kindly say it and let get banned together!! Nonsense!!!
You're not even fine sef. A few years from now, your phone will stop ringing

2 Likes

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by wash02: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Teachers are verified broke people. I can never be in a relationship with a teacher.

Broaden the lens with which you view the world. A lot of things have changed from what they used to be. There are digital tutors now who earn hundreds of thousands on monthly basis.

1 Like

Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Miracle2020: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
wale8486:
all d teachers in ANAMBLA during his tenure now has mansion in BANANA ISLAND.

werey 3rd class set
you sound foolish I don't know why. Is it wrong to advice the FG? Do you know the condition of teachers in this country? Teachers are the last when comparing salary of civil servants. Even ordinary civil defense that was created yesterday are paid better than teachers. Iam not a fan of Peter Obi but I know that Anambra was the best in education during his time as a governor. So just because Tinubu is the president everybody must shut up abi
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by bayumyguy: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Our E-President has spoken
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by MrAgbako: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Carry yourself go romance section
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Allisgud: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roboto11:

As they do abroad abi?
na so
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by Emola12(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
What exactly did this man do for teachers in his state while he was governor? I don't think so much. But I'm open to his supporters enlightening me
you would av let a teacher from anambra speak before you start masturbating nah!!!! Or are you a teacher Radarada oshi
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by gosmoney(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/teachers-day-teachers-deserve-better-treatment-obi-tells-fg-nigerians/amp/
na nw u dey say teachers dem be great people abi? Oga u knw sabi play dis politics game at all u are a boy and ur followers are pikin
Re: Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians by wale8486: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Miracle2020:
you sound foolish I don't know why. Is it wrong to advice the FG? Do you know the condition of teachers in this country? Teachers are the last when comparing salary of civil servants. Even ordinary civil defense that was created yesterday are paid better than teachers. Iam not a fan of Peter Obi but I know that Anambra was the best in education during his time as a governor. So just because Tinubu is the president everybody must shut up abi

i resemble ur mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering / New Pics Of National Media Tour -day 2 / Buhari May Present 2017 Budget December 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.