Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Ex Owes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Owes Me (1316 Views)

The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Owes Me by Purvan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
My ex owes me around 2M which I loaned her because she was in need of it to sort out her dad's burial.

Important/Potentially relevant points:
We live very far apart in separate countrie
She still lives with her mom, has a full-time job, earns good money, has plenty of savings and also some properties too, so she has more than enough to pay.
She is very likely taking a vacation to US next week , I got to know about this from her best friend whom I'm in good terms with
She lied to her parents about much of the relationship (how long we'd known each other, how serious it was, etc., I only discovered this later on)
I have friends living in her country (but not near her) who can make calls, mail things, etc.
I know her address, workplace, social media accounts, email addresses, phone number, ID cards/passport, and contact for one of her ex-friends (they no longer speak though).
She has acknowledged she should pay me back all the money I gave her (but never acknowledged the amount), but avoids all contact.
I have tried calling, texting, emailing , getting friends to call/text/email, adding her socials. even threatening to sue her.
All contact has been completely ignored, excluding her picking up the phone and confirming her name when a friend called her for me, she hung up and blocked as soon as the money was mentioned.
One friend threatened to tell her colleagues/boss/friends she is a thief, to make social media posts "outing" her, etc. All ignored.
I don't want to actually sue her, the costs involved with going to her country, lawyers fees, time off work, etc. just isn't worth it. Most of it was discussed IRL or on calls, so the best evidence I have is bank statements + one message from her saying she will pay back all the money I sent her.
I want suggestions for how to convince her to give back the money, as I'm running out of ideas, but can't stand the thought of her getting away with this. It's now 3 months since she disappeared. I'm thinking of hiring goons to beat her up .
Re: My Ex Owes Me by EbolaTinubu: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Simp you go explain tire

You don carry your hard-earned cash go put for biebie bank abi?

One's you deposit money inside there,no withdrawal

Verdict, you money don go

This is how she and her friends will be sipping chivita juice with your money and be laughing you

Mugu grin

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Owes Me by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sue her ass, breast and the whole human being her self
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Uchenna10(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
I think say na only 9ja girls dey run guys street....my man forget about it,she's a woman..... anything u do for a woman is waste... she's the bookies,while you're the gambler here..
Re: My Ex Owes Me by iamtardey: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Simp

so’pe o’ti lor 🥱
Re: My Ex Owes Me by iamtardey: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Simp

just imagine she’s somewhere and some how here seeing this and laffing like the first girl on this pic

1 Like

Re: My Ex Owes Me by WhisperedNoise: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is crazy sha
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dem the borrow woman money?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Owes Me by Dimaya: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
my friend, you need help.

This is why African businesses fail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48DKuadQvI

debt and bankruptcy. May God help you.
Re: My Ex Owes Me by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol.... This one go lend woman wey u dey fvck money...... I mean, who does that...??

This is not witchcraft and u are not even naive.
U are just plain stvpid...

Even if the loan is 100million...inside her mind, without telling u....she don use am exchange for sex rounds weda present or past sex ...

. Otilo

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Owes Me by Savedday2: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Money wey don enter biabia bank ltd na him you want collect?

Incase you don't know, biabia bank is also called kpekus. In this bank, you can only deposit without withdrawal.
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Purvan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol.... This one go lend woman wey u dey fvck money...... I mean, who does that...??

This is not witchcraft and u are not even naive.
U are just plain stvpid...

Even if the loan is 100million...inside her mind, without telling u....she don use am exchange for sex rounds weda present or past sex ...

. Otilo

Omo na love

Once you love woman , you go must show say you love am
Re: My Ex Owes Me by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Purvan:

Omo na love

Noooo...if the love hook u ... Na dash u fit do even of na 10million... U fit mumu dash am....

But to lend....dem no dey lend woman wey do fvck money ......na scam.....
.una dey together seff..she no go pay back, let alone when una don break up..

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Owes Me by FlexTrex: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
I love the responses on this thread. I hope the OP gets the gist. The money is gone. Be wiser next time.
BTW, she has a good job, earns well, has landed property et al., why did u then need to "lend' her the money?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Owes Me by ashawopikin(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Otilo.. u sef how I go give woman 2M? If na man now, u go swear say u no get
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Illegal1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
omoh.........jst 4get say u borrow person money,bcus dat dn go.
Re: My Ex Owes Me by talented321: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Purvan:

Omo na love

Call her out on social media and make sure her colleagues at work see it
Re: My Ex Owes Me by dontrulee: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Drop her details and info make we help you run am street. grin
Re: My Ex Owes Me by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
If you lent her the money while you were on top of her then just forget about it grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Owes Me by holybabayo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Explore the option of remote court. Ask around

1 Like

Re: My Ex Owes Me by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Baba make goons go meet her, video her and threaten her small. Buy don't hurt her. She will do the needful.
She probably thinks you will forget the money until she starts getting visited by unknown men with with baseball bats just for show sha
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Emma2Seconds: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7855330/should-go-ahead-even-parents#126036148

Guys check the link above, the Op is a story teller
Re: My Ex Owes Me by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bro...!! If I should be honest with you, just move on because that money is never going to come back, she's at advantage here even if you sue her, she will say the relative was transactional and she has paid you your money via sex in full...!!

Don't play, else you will learn the hard way...

(1) (Reply)

He's Half Igbo And Half Spanish / Generally, What Is So Special About Marrying A Virgin Girl? / Please Nairalanders, Patronize Me. I'm Selling These Items..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.