Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku (3654 Views)

Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening / Peter Obi Meets With EU, WEF Delegations On 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Goke7: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Exact thing I said to someone on the other thread and the animal was busy abusing his clan head..πŸ˜‚.

These people don't know that some of us have information donors in political circles.

Tinubu even offered to refund all the expenses Atiku incurred through out the 2023 campaigns and election processes. He added an oil well as bonus. But Baba Waziri refused.

Also, Atiku sacked one of his very close aides who was advising him to consider Tinubu's offers, just last night.

That's very nice of Atiku o grin we thank him for helping us save costs.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by CockAndBullStor: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Keep lying but you can never be president.

Jagaban 2023-2027!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by TruthsFM: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
The clueless drug baron Tinubu and the clueless certificate forger Tinubu created the mess for himself in the first place. A clueless treasury looter, destiny destroyer and a clueless cocain pusher will always messed things around.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by skentelelady(f): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raf4:
You said a similar thing to your boss, OBJ. It was this Tinubu that clothed you when you were stripped n@ked. This time around, there'll be no one to cover you.
You're such a sore loser and shameful betrayal.
. You all said more than this against Oshibajo. That man would have been our president today if this greedy Tinubu had allowed that young man to grab the APC ticket. He would have remained a kingmaker instead of this international disgrace
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by lizko(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
If u be governor are going to come out?
Raskimonojendor:
Tales by moonlight. Let the so called governors come out and speak for themselves.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Raf4: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tecnophone:
he should try it, endsarzz v2 is coming, all the agbados will be massacred. Enough is enough 

That ends endsars 2 can only take place in your region this time around.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Raf4: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Atiku is acting unlike himself.

Even when Obasanjo kept going at him in public, he was always composed and intelligent in his response but perhaps he is becoming more desperate these days.

This is his last chance, he has turned a r@bid dogg out of extreme frustration and desperation.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Raf4: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
skentelelady:
. You all said more than this against Oshibajo. That man would have been our president today if this greedy Tinubu had allowed that young man to grab the APC ticket. He would have remained a kingmaker instead of this international disgrace

Against Osinbajo? Are sure all is well with you?
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by SenatePresdo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tales by moonlight. Let the so called governors come out and speak for themselves.

Have you ever seen where an armed robber used him hand to cast himeself? grin

Keep waiting for the governors to cast themselves
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Omoboricash(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goke7:

He has nothing to prove actually, na bitterness dey worry the old man, Buhari deceived him by making him belive he will win the elections, na buhari he suppose to go and cry on his shoulders but am sure even buahri go dey laugh atiku now grin
Atiku is not stewpid.

He didn't also waste his money on this Chicago fishing expedition.

He called the long awaited press conference, and rather than state his findings, he turned it into appreciation speech, for all those who supported him, those who had faith in him, for the young journalist, without whose uncommon effort, the man Tinubu wouldn't have been unmasked. He equally appreciated other Nigerian youths who are like that young journalist.

Had lavished encomium on Peter Obi, Kwankwaso, other politicians, clergies, journalists....he took time to appreciate everyone, all lovers of truth and lovers of the nation.

Atiku didn't reveal anything new from Chicago; just the same things we have been discussing for days now. I was disappointed. I had been waiting for that shocker (wrapped and carefully concealed for unveiling on this auspicious occasion). It never came.

Yes, after his speech that dwelt more on celebrating "truth loving" Nigerians, opportunity was given for a few questions from the audience.

Only one person asked any question connected to the Chicago mission.

"What he discovered from the Chicago mission and how he intended to use them to his favour at the supreme court."

The question was directed to an aide who is a lawyer...

Tinubu forged certificate
He was addressed as female in the college certificate
He graduated from a secondary school in Lagos, which hadn't come into existence as at the time he claimed to have graduated.
Instead of Ahmed in his NYSC certificate, there was Adekunle....

The aide also mouthed how the supreme court, based on some order, would admit these fresh evidence.

I won't talk about these issues now but I can tell you that Atiku called this conference for 2027.

Atiku is not stewpid, he is already wooing some top politicians, and Obidients who have all fallen in love. Atiku needed to EXCITE them to WOO them.

Atiku is looking ahead to 2027 presidential election, while his emergency friends are fixing ALL EYES ON THE SUPREME COURT.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by 9gerian: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
It depends on how you view it and what it is the opposition is targeting.

CSU appears to have take all the blame for any discrepancies.

And CSU did establish that PBT is the same student in its record. CSU also stated that the diploma certificate is ceremonial and outsourced to 3rd parties. Will be a hard sell in the courts posits some legal experts, and this seems to be consistent.

Read with an open mind how PBT’s lawyer covered the appropriate legal issues:

https:///LegendaryMec/status/1709923912279048248?s=20

Looks like a very hard case to win tbh.

kk2027:

The certificate forger has brought global disgrace to naija
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by kk2027: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
9gerian:
It depends on how you view it and what it is the opposition is targeting.

CSU appears to have take all blame for any discrepancies.

And CSU did establish that PBT is the same student in its record. CSU also stated that the diploma certificate is ceremonial and outsourced to 3rd parties. Will be a hard sell in the courts posits some legal experts, and this seems to be consistent.

Read with an open mind how PBT’s lawyer covered the appropriate legal issues:

Looks like a very hard case to win tbh.

If the one Tinubu submitted to INEC is forged

O ti lo

It means the signatures were forged too
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by 9gerian: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
In order not to be disappointed, read, and thereafter conduct an independent verification of the actual deposition (not the ones being circulated and misrepresented to boost engagement and subsequent payouts from Elon Musk’s X App).

Excerpts:
[b]Official deposition transcript is now out and all I can say is Mr Henderson had a Mic drop moment during the deposition after cross examining Caleb Westberg.

Counsel to Atiku Ms Liu was all over the place while Henderson Counsel to Tinubu was laser focused and surgical with his questions.

Henderson was able to establish that the Tinubu who went to CSU was indeed a male and same as the President Of Nigeria

He was also able to establish that Westberg essentially was limited in whatever he could respond to since none of the current staff of CSU were around from 2003 backward to 1979 when Tinubu graduated and none were also around when certain documents on his file were prepared including his Diploma.

He was also able to establish that the 1997 on his replacement diploma could as well be considered a typo and was meant to be 1979 rather than 1997 and westberg agreed because he has worked in 4 other educational institutions and has seen such clerical errors a lot.

He was also able to establish through Westberg that CSU outsources her diplomas since they were considered ceremonial but he was not aware if they were outsourced in 1979 since he was not the registrar at that time and non of their current staff were around at that time too.

He was able to establish that Tinubu graduated with honors in a very rigorous major to which westberg responded OH YES HE DID!

Westberg refused to speak on INEC issues since he was unaware of how Nigeria works and also could not link Nigerian names to gender since he was unaware of how Nigerian names also worked. He however based all his confirmation of Tinubu on their files and those from Richard Daley college where Tinubu transferred to CSU from especially using the SSN as his unique identifier.

If Atiku likes he can go to Supreme Court of the Universe with his obvious biases about the deposition but same way we told them they would fail at the tribunal this is me saying they would fail again at the Supreme Court and this time woefully πŸ˜ƒ

FYI to you Obi supporters, FBI is not aware, have not gotten involved, have not reached out to CSU, and thus do not have any 2500 page file to release on anyone called Bola Ahmed Tinubu.[/b]

kk2027:

If the one Tinubu submitted to INEC is forged

O ti lo

It means the signatures were forged too
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by kk2027: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
9gerian:
In order not to be disappointed, read, and thereafter conduct an independent verification of the actual deposition (not the ones being circulated and misrepresented to boost engagement and subsequent payouts from Elon Musk’s X App).

Excerpts:
[b]Official deposition transcript is now out and all I can say is Mr Henderson had a Mic drop moment during the deposition after cross examining Caleb Westberg.

Counsel to Atiku Ms Liu was all over the place while Henderson Counsel to Tinubu was laser focused and surgical with his questions.

Henderson was able to establish that the Tinubu who went to CSU was indeed a male and same as the President Of Nigeria

He was also able to establish that Westberg essentially was limited in whatever he could respond to since none of the current staff of CSU were around from 2003 backward to 1979 when Tinubu graduated and none were also around when certain documents on his file were prepared including his Diploma.

He was also able to establish that the 1997 on his replacement diploma could as well be considered a typo and was meant to be 1979 rather than 1997 and westberg agreed because he has worked in 4 other educational institutions and has seen such clerical errors a lot.

He was also able to establish through Westberg that CSU outsources her diplomas since they were considered ceremonial but he was not aware if they were outsourced in 1979 since he was not the registrar at that time and non of their current staff were around at that time too.

He was able to establish that Tinubu graduated with honors in a very rigorous major to which westberg responded OH YES HE DID!

Westberg refused to speak on INEC issues since he was unaware of how Nigeria works and also could not link Nigerian names to gender since he was unaware of how Nigerian names also worked. He however based all his confirmation of Tinubu on their files and those from Richard Daley college where Tinubu transferred to CSU from especially using the SSN as his unique identifier.

If Atiku likes he can go to Supreme Court of the Universe with his obvious biases about the deposition but same way we told them they would fail at the tribunal this is me saying they would fail again at the Supreme Court and this time woefully πŸ˜ƒ

FYI to you Obi supporters, FBI is not aware, have not gotten involved, have not reached out to CSU, and thus do not have any 2500 page file to release on anyone called Bola Ahmed Tinubu.[\b]

Una go explain tire
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by udede(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
But how did we offend the APC bikonu ?
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by 9gerian: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Now I understand. You may go on hoping and wishing for something bizarre to happen. It is absolutely within your rights. Cheers!

kk2027:

Una go explain tire
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by kk2027: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
9gerian:
Now I understand. You may go on hoping and wishing for something bizarre to happen. It is absolutely within your rights. Cheers!

No evidence bro
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by mikool007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Imagine

Tinubu is on his knees begging while his minions and agbadorians are on nairaland claiming that Atiku is on a wild goose chase
if they don't change that ignorance will be their very end
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Ttalk: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The Exact thing I said to someone on the other thread and the animal was busy abusing his clan head..πŸ˜‚.

These people don't know that some of us have information donors in political circles.

Tinubu even offered to refund all the expenses Atiku incurred throughout the 2023 campaigns and election processes. He added an oil well as a bonus. But Baba Waziri refused.

Also, Atiku sacked one of his very close aides who was advising him to consider Tinubu's offers, just last night.

A lair will not make heaven. Look at the way this one polish vabooz like say na Chimanmada dey write her fictions. Small small na, lienus
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by DrAkpamudehe: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Exact thing I said to someone on the other thread and the animal was busy abusing his clan head..πŸ˜‚.

Tinubu even offered to refund all the expenses Atiku incurred through out the 2023 campaigns and election processes. He added an oil well as bonus. But Baba Waziri refused.

Reno mockery I guess
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Stone03: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
rash47:

Atiku will end up disgraced...

You are already disgraced. Atiku is already a national hero
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by darazonian(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Atiku Abubakar just confirmed at the World Press Conference that Bola Tinubu sent a delegation of Governors to plead with him at his Abuja residence to drop the case against Tinubu, but he refused them entry to his house ready to continue the public disgrace.

Now that you didn't dropped the case let's see how you can became the president. Desperate human being. All the atrocities that happens in this country during Buhari you kept quiet and now the hardship, the kidnapping and killing of innocent people is going you Keep mum about it. If you like proved that Tinubu is not human it can't change anything. 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by rash47(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Stone03 post=126221998]

You are already disgraced. Atiku is already a national hero[/quot

Hero or a fisherman on expedition...don't blame you since real heros are scarce in your locality..
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Nice2023(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
rash47:

Atiku will end up disgraced...

Just like has disgraced many of u with hunger and sufferings.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is acting like a wounded Lion . Why is it taking you too much stress ? Just go to court and present your evidences against him . Media emotional has nothing to contribute in getting what you want at this moment . Politicking has gone this is the time for Court case on your side but governance on Tinubus side.
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Imagine

Tinubu is on his knees begging while his minions and agbadorians are on nairaland claiming that Atiku is on a wild goose chase
Can you imagine, what Tinubu supporters don't know is Tinubu can sign his supporters death β˜ οΈπŸ’€ warrant in exchange to clinch to power while they're still busy defending him. They don't know
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Phantom233: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
I pity wike if Atiku wins
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Tito24: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Atiku Abubakar just confirmed at the World Press Conference that Bola Tinubu sent a delegation of Governors to plead with him at his Abuja residence to drop the case against Tinubu, but he refused them entry to his house ready to continue the public disgrace.
how did he know what they came for when they were refused entry into his house

You guys are called headless chicken for a reason πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Tito24: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Vickym1:
Festus keyamo..... Hw far
you guys represent yourselves very well

I mean, you are called headless mob for a reasom🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku by Tito24: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 No be Obi Tinubu wan bribe again?? Na Atiku now!
Oshe information minister... Just last night... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Share Video Of Close Street Combat With Israeli Troops! / Foreign Airlines Crew Skip Nights In Nigeria - Is it That Bad / Ibrahim Babangida Wins Award As A Visionary Leader And Fighter Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.