Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (49794 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Angeloihe: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu while at CHATHAM said on video that Chicago state University sent him his original Degree Certificate from them.
So what is this nonsense you are posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMEILogxco?si=9WbHgqRaSUOz5cMc

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by DMerciful(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2023
This gaslighting and propaganda will not work

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by chidiokay: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

Its either you lack comprehension or you are just being insensitive,

Most University don't re issue Certificate twice, they issue Certificate once and keep record of trascript, even CSU made it clear they only have certificates that were not picked up.
Even in Nigeria go back to your school and ask for certificate replacement what you will get is most likely is testimonial

What makes you a valid graduate under any employee in the world is school transcript not the yeye certificate you hide under your bed.

CSU or other institutions in america don't re issue diploma certificate But they acknowledge a 3rd party vendor service.
What Tinubu submitted to INEC is a replacement certificate from 3rd party vendor and CSU as validated the records.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Source: @Dab4Youth

Registrar Diploma,
To me.

You mailed yourself.

No institution speaks this kind of grammar on certificate issue.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Dittodat: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
BAT may have a point?
What sort of rubbish conclusion is that.
The school said under oath that their students are allowed to procure a replacement certificate from 3rd party vendors but some idiots are wailing and crying like delusional lunatics.
Rubbish trash.
Let the idiotic sore losers keep making noise, Tinubu will rule this country until 2031.
Deal with it.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Shattuck(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please kindly explain to them what a third party vendor means.

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!
the third party vendors in the case is an affiliate of the school authorized by the school, now which authorized third party vendors did tinubu get his, secondly not every school use third party vendors, thirdly CSU clearly states that students can request their's directly from the school of which tinubu did but he never picked it up.

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by tosynAB(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2023
RightToReject:
Your replacement certificate in this regard will be regarded as fake, like that of president BAT, the very moment you use the service of another third party vendor apart from "paradigm," which is your school accredited vendor - an institution/organisation always allows its accredited vendor access to its DE and other essential working datas. Some of you always strive to be too clever by half, forgetting that someone of us too aren't mere subject of the West but stakeholders.

Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA), empowers institutions to use the services of third-party servicers. The same HEA, however, makes clear that agreements to administer “any aspect” of an institution’s participation in the Title IV programs fall within the scope of the Department’s TPS oversight authority. 20 U.S.C. § 1088(c).

Citing the above, the refusal of the CSU rep to admit expressly under oath the authenticity of the certificate president BAT submitted to INEC simply proves that it wasn't sourced from the CSU accredited TPS vendor and indeed fake.

I don't hold a brief for any of the parties involved, so no bumpkin should quote me to yarn nonsense.

Bro shey u no go school ni?

Don't u know the meaning of paradigm?

Which kind mumu olodo u be like dis FGS
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by duro4chang(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=126232302]
I will leave this for u to search ur conscience https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjuuFwGr/
Even lagos state college didn't exist till 1974
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by wittywriter: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.

Deemas:

You are not far from the truth. In Tinubu's case there is also a 3rd party called Oluwole.

Wittyness
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Shattuck:
the third party vendors in the case is an affiliate of the school authorized by the school, now which authorized third party vendors did tinubu get his, secondly not every school use third party vendors, thirdly CSU clearly states that students can request their's directly from the school of which tinubu did but he never picked it up.
Look up what affiliate means. In education sector o, check what the word affiliate means and how you just got things wrong again.Smh
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by anonymous1759(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

You are here wasting your time when Reno’s 100m is up for grabs 😂😂😂😂 you guys are pathetic
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by seguno2: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Una no dey tire for this labour in vain defence of the indefensible certificate forger and impersonator ni
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=duro4chang post=126232417][/quote]

The joke is now on u😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by CoolAmbience(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

You must be deaf to claim that CSU did not authenticate Tinubu's certificate.

You guys are just wasting your time. Tinubu has certificate.

Na the same una claim say Buhari no go school, and that he had died.

Laziness no let una no say UN War College military training na equivalent of Msc degree.

How about Buhari's attendance of NMTC (now NDA)?

Buhari has left una don start with Tinubu.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by babajero(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So who signed the certificate from the 3rd party vendor? If the school was not involved.

Before a 3rd party vendor will provide you with a certificate will they get an accurate information from the school or provide their own information or the one provided the person? Considering all the differences between the one tinubu submitted to Inec and the one the school have.

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by SonOfDSoil01: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

[b]CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.
[/b
you are free to believe whatever you want, and so does the rest of us. I really don’t see why anyone needs to prove anything since you dolts have your mind fixated on what you chose to believe as truth. Tinubu has been able to prove to the rest of us that truly he graduated from CSU and the University has also confirmed that which is all that matter to sane mind. Whatever you believe doesn’t change his status as the president of Nigeria and the focus is on the task ahead y’all can continue in your deception grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by slowice(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Did agbado use csu approved vendor? You guys like playing to the gallery, even csu couldn't authenticate the certificate bat submitted to inec.

Stop being smart by half

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Una go explain tire. Thiéfnubu is a crook and a criminal. A forger. There is nothing you guys can do to convince us.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by kennyz247(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Dreambeat:
Your school told you the name of the third party vendor, let Tinubu the forger tell us the name of his school's third party vendor and his correspondence with the vendor
Very simple,tell us the name of the third party vendor,let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by edungene7: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2023
scripted we know you sent the message yrself from fake messages. com Dey play una go explain tire
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by bigtt76(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2023
So why not initiate the replacement and see if they issue you with another certificate that the signatures does not match the year you graduated and let's know

abc115:

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by ncoolsome(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2023
kitone:

People are so disappointed that Tinubu actually went to the school.despite all the fact stated .the hatred for this man is second to none

Yes we are so disappointed that he went to a government college in 1970 when the school was founded in 1974.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by princeade86(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

and tell us stealing and corruption are the same if ur education wasn't poor. Even many of ur lowyers twisted GEJ "stealing is not corruption" to their own side.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by salvation77177: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Please, tell them the blunt truth. Most Nigerians allow sentiments to rule then. The school registrar under oath denied the certificate Tinubu claimed to be replacement certificate and presented to inec. Anything contrary in the Supreme court is a Nigeria factor.
Period

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by bitbillionaire: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Scammers everywhere. Who this one wan deceive?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by egbetokuns(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

You guys are too rigid and obstinate. Don’t be too emotional sometimes learn from issues. Everything should not be personal always.
Keep fighting for politicians that doesn’t care about you.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Aflick: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
@Op which school is that if i may ask?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by zinaunreal(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

stop bieng old school and rigid. I'm not a Tinubu supporter. In fact the guy disgusts me but on this matter he is right. We are in the smart age
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by able20(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

OP you belong to the Emilokan dynasty, but kwantinew
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by poiZon: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Even Atiku know he has been scammed.

That is why in his press conference he said he now hand everything to supreme court and he will respect the decision.

All eyes on Supreme court now, make them finally end Atiku desperation and make him start to dey prepare for 2027.

JAGABAN will always defeat Atiku in every election!!
Jagaban didn't defeat Atiku, it is PO that defeated Atiku in that election.
Atiku won in Adamawa, yobe, zamfara, Kaduna, kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, those r core APC states except Adamawa state.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
When a case got two sides and subject to varying interpretations .........

It simply means, issue at hand is not so clear cut and cannot be ascertained, beyond reasonable doubt.......

Which simply means, BAT would floor his opponents again.......Watch this space ......😂😁
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by thesmallgod(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2023
I do not know why people keep having doubt that this man certificate might be genuine. It is very simple, if the University offers replacement services, there is no way the school will not be able to confirm the authenticity of the certificate (It is America University, they have solid system for managing and keeping academic records even for students that graduated close to hundred years ago).
CSU already explain that the validity of the certificate cannot be authenticated, then it means that document is fake. Simple as ABC.
I have nothing against this man but if INEC does not remove him, then they are compromising the standard and in the nearest future, people with forged certificate will start using BAT scenario as the basis for kangaroo justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.