Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) (30342 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Sunday Punch Newspaper Front Page Headlines (photo) - 04/11/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes, such certificate forger can't be allowed to be president in a sane clime

You can say that again! Not only that, he will be jailed too in a saner clime for forgery!
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Telling the truth is not "character defamation", tinubu's diploma is a fake.

Abi
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
RomanGreen:

For saying the truth? CSU already swore under oath that they don't know where Tinubu got his own certificate. Are you normal at all?

Very good last question!
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
CutSoap:

Another certificate forger spotted.
I believe this one forged his/her FSLC to work in bakery 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their mentor in Shaky Shaky Daddy don kuku teach them forgery work wella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
DeTruthh:

You should be concerned about the veracity of the documentary. Your thief who muscles people with his ill gotten wealth and political powers. Dokpesi wasn't ready to waste funds on that matter, that was why he apologised. Besides he already knew that the thief will not allow fairness to play.

So you guys should just stop being stupid. Tinubu is just a crook.

Abi
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
poseidon12:

Speak for yourself. He is your President not mine.

You can say that again!
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
herich:
O boy, see name of our disgraced president oh.
"Certificate forger" grin grin

It is a very good name o for him to have! Akanbi Olodo Ide don get new English chieftaincy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nobody disputing the fact that Tinubu graduated from CSU but the certificate he submitted to INEC is forged, twisting it with propaganda won't change it.

Exactly! How this is being defended beats me!
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by yemi1504: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Styluss:
Its actually Brutality

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by Stoplying: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
aremubabs:

He doesn't need to arrest everyone. A few scapegoats is enough.

So this is what you guys mean by "democracy" 😅

And this is what you wanted Niger Republic to revert back to 😂

And you guys day "civilian rule is better than military rule" 🤣

Let us just face it, this is not a democracy, it is a rigged-electoral dictatorship. The president is nothing but a civilian dictator who does an electoral coup to become president.

When the military wants to remove this corrupt regime the people will welcome it. 🥳
Congrats yarr.iba your ethnocentrism has finally exposed you.
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by Truths9ja: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
1xPOS:

You see that 1999 affidavit should actually have put that man behind bars.

I blame Bawa, he had the chance but now he is the one in detention what a pity.

Affidavit are documents sworn under oath. And consider a placement for the original documents. Until you provide them if they are replaceable.
yes soo. Bawa is a clueless Mumu man niii
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Nobody disputing the fact that Tinubu graduated from CSU but the certificate he submitted to INEC is forged, twisting it with propaganda won't change it.
Can you prove that the certificate was forged. He got it from vendors which is allowed in America. Once you lost your certificate you can't get another original. from the school. You get a replica from a vendor. . Itsjust like your cheque book. You can get a cheque book from a 3rd party in America. If you issue that cheque to someone, it will be honored by the bank provided you hv money in it. It's only Transcripts that you can go back to.the school and get another one. I have businesses in Europe and America and knows how all these works.I also school in Europe and America. I have brothers, sisters and children that school in America.
Re: See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) by pristinee: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
youngboy57:
Launch your career as Cybersecurity Analyst l. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from IBM on Coursera @4K only instead of $49 and earn a certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first, confirmed and then you pay me.

What you'll learn
Develop knowledge of cybersecurity analyst tools including data protection; endpoint protection; SIEM; and systems and network fundamentals.
Learn about key compliance and threat intelligence topics important in today’s cybersecurity landscape.
Gain skills for incident responses and forensics with real-world cybersecurity case studies.
Get hands-on experience to develop skills via industry specific and open source Security tools.

Ignore this criminal, don't pay him any shishi.

You can get to do any course on coursera for FREE, just go to the course you are interested in, click on financial aid to apply, then wait for 16 days to be approved.

DON'T PAY THIS CRIMINAL ANY 4K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.