Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert (4116 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by vowiski(m): 3:29am On Oct 06, 2023
With all the brouhaha about the certificate and attempts by paid online contractors to twist the narrative, one thing stands out…

Tinubu’s Lawyers will have a very hard task presenting their defense, because either way, the constitution has to be suspended for nothing to change as it is.

The biggest hurdle is that it has been revealed that the person who owns the CSU documents has a US citizenship and the President affirmed to INEC that he has never been a dual citizen.

This for me is the master-stroke….

58 Likes 16 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by opamoses1: 3:40am On Oct 06, 2023
vowiski:
With all the brouhaha about the certificate and attempts by paid online contractors to twist the narrative, one thing stands out…

Tinubu’s Lawyers will have a very hard task presenting their defense, because either way, the constitution has to be suspended for nothing to change as it is.

The biggest hurdle is that it has been revealed that the person who owns the CSU documents has a US citizenship and the President affirmed to INEC that he has never been a dual citizen.

You are insinuating that Tinubu has US citizenship, yet he also has a US visa. You did not think this through.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Aquila99: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2023
vowiski:

Lol. Clown. Tinubu U.S citizen as u said. Come need visa to enter country. Wia u don see dat one happen. Who chop u?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Jlow2: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Play with a Fulani man at ur peril.

3 Likes

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Iamanoited: 4:04am On Oct 06, 2023
ATIKU IS DANGEROUS. ATIKU IS A DESERTER, A LOOT, A SPOILER AND A DESTROYER. ATIKU SHOULD BE DETAINED NOW AND STOPPED FROM MOVING OUT OF NIGERIA. HIS LATEST MOVE TO JOIN THE RANKS OF PETOBI, DATTI, KWANKWASO AND SO ON IS PLANNED TO STEAL THE BANS OF MR PRESIDENT.

CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA. THEREFORE ATIKU SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOW NOW AND NOW.

PLEASE DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU ABOUT ATIKU.

5 Likes

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by DMerciful(m): 4:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Thats what his documents says meaning it doesn't belong to him. He is an impostor
opamoses1:

You are insinuating that Tinubu has US citizenship, yet he also has a US visa. You did not think this through.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Broveens42(m): 4:52am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Thats whay his documents says meaning it doesn't belong to him. He is an impostor

Tinubu's case is just like a leaky Tank,as you are patching, another side is leaking.

Tinubu has been irreparably damaged!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by contentmakerPRO: 4:54am On Oct 06, 2023
yu people dont understand how nigerian Judiciary works, lol.
During OBJ/ATIKU tenure, they did "more worse", if there is any English than that. They never listen to any Judiciary and they use all their means to suppress oppositions, killed, rigged, name them.
They are the one that started that technicalities nonsense. They dealt with tinubu party then and robbed them all. Election in africa is different from advanced country. Our leaders and judiciary dont have shame.

They Rigged elections anyhow without collating results, until tinubu started getting it back in SW gradually.

So he is paying them back in their own coin, NOTHING will happen.

It will shock una. America, cannot come and dictate how to run the affair of the country. Thats naija leaders believe.
Atiku self know he is chasing a shadow but just want to make sure he portraits tinubu bad in global space.

They are both criminal that stole cleverly. Infact he is more dangerous than tinubu. A school cert ordinary custom officer getting much money like that. Why can't he open tinubu shady investments yansh? Cos they did many things together, so he won't go into that line. That's politics of desperation for you.
You think you have saint politicians or leaders? Ney.
Halliburton scandal is there on his head, that sent a serving American senator to prison, many kids here don't know anything of the past, malabu shady deals are there, that is still in international court. I am sure every big crime commited in Nigeria, if they launch full investigation, his name's will be there. Now forming a democrat or saint. Good obi left him. He would have given obi headaches cos obi is lesser evil that will find it difficult to work with him.
He is too proud. He caused obi loosing that election because he needed money and obi wont give him that, so he opted for moneybags, okowa. Where is he since then? Now atiku regretting.
If Obi had run with him, no amount of rigging can safe APC.
But now, he is more desperate. But lawyer must chop na.
I doubt if anything will come out from this at the supreme. He will loose and they will fine him.
Thats how they wired this country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Wisereborn: 4:55am On Oct 06, 2023
vowiski:

So many master strokes but the judiciary keep disgracing Nigeria because their pockets are laced with bribes in dollars or pounds
undecided

It is well undecided

9 Likes

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Spy360(m): 5:07am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

The person that attended CSU is a US citizen. Think this through.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Roboto11: 5:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Go to court.

grin
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Idiotseverywher: 5:19am On Oct 06, 2023
There is tension now in the supreme court because of the case Atiku brought with the serious evidence, the supreme court is facing a very serious constitutional matter, this case will determine the existence of Nigerian, they can not rule otherwise or use technicality to strike out Atiku's case or play is down, mark my word here, is either Tinubu is disqualified or Nigerian cease to exist latest March 2024, this a very serious constitutional matter, there an easy calm at the national assembly, they just want lay low to see the out come of CSU testimony, what you people don't know now is the supreme court is disarray over this matter which may lead to a serious phase in Nigeria justice system, the evidence against Tinubu is too over whelming and glaring to put aside or play down with

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Broveens42(m): 5:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
There tension in the supreme court now because of the case Atiku brought with the serious evidence, the supreme court is facing a very serious constitutional matter i n this case which will determine the existence of Nigerian, they can not rule otherwise or use technicality to strike out Atiku's cake or play is down, mark my word here, is either Tinubu is disqualified or Nigerian cease to exist latest March 2024, this a very serious constitutional matter, there an easy calm at the national assembly, they just want lay low to see the out come of CSU testimony, what you people don't know now is the supreme court is disarray over this matter which may lead to a serious phase in Niger justice system

Serious trap.
At the end of the day, the strong prediction the amalgamated area would disintegrate by 2024, may come to pass

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by kingbee90: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Let me simply interpret this in clear terms:

The Bola A. Tinubu whose records are with CSU is an American citizen and not the Bola Tinubu who has a USA visa.

Meaning there are 2 Tinubus here.

This na wahala promax

AMODA cannot escape this.
He is a goner

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Ofunaofu: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Broveens42:

Tinubu's case is just like a leaky Tank,as you are patching, another side is leaking.

Tinubu has been irreparably damaged!

Honestly, Tinubu is severely and irreparably damaged

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by AndroBlaze: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2023
So if I fill a form in foreign country and tick I am a citizen automatically that makes me a citizen shey...... kai you people tire me.

Anyway I think you people should go and listen to that song "Landlord travel and see".. maybe then you will start to appreciate the hustling Nigerians in a foreign country usually go through

2 Likes

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by ayokellany: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Many of you Igbos just chose to be deliberately foolish. We are talking about a supreme court that just came out to tell you clearly that whatever nonsense you do on social media does not n will not influence their ruling even with the noise by igbos n others fools globally.

Same you that shouted technicalities should not stop justice, how do you deny same justice to a man CSU affirmed his admission n graduation with distinction ?

Is every other issue not hinderance to the fact that Tinubu indeed attend n graduated from Chicago State University ?

Idiotseverywher:
There is tension now in the supreme court because of the case Atiku brought with the serious evidence, the supreme court is facing a very serious constitutional matter, this case will determine the existence of Nigerian, they can not rule otherwise or use technicality to strike out Atiku's case or play is down, mark my word here, is either Tinubu is disqualified or Nigerian cease to exist latest March 2024, this a very serious constitutional matter, there an easy calm at the national assembly, they just want lay low to see the out come of CSU testimony, what you people don't know now is the supreme court is disarray over this matter which may lead to a serious phase in Nigeria justice system, the evidence against Tinubu is too over whelming and glaring to put aside or play down with
kingbee90:
Let me simply interpret this in clear terms:

The Bola A. Tinubu whose records are with CSU is an American citizen and not the Bola Tinubu who has a USA visa.

Meaning there are 2 Tinubus here.

This na wahala promax

AMODA cannot escape this.
He is a goner
Broveens42:

Serious trap.
At the end of the day, the strong prediction the amalgamated area would disintegrate by 2024, may come to pass

4 Likes

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by rash47(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:

Go and sleep.. wake up and prepare your fellow obingoes for 2031. That's what sensible people do, not trying to clinch victory through the backdoor..

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by MS2471: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Arindin mumu man
Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Mossadd: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
During OBJ/ATIKU tenure, they did "more worse", if there is any English than that. They never listen to any Judiciary and they use all their means to suppress oppositions, killed, rigged, name them.
They are the one that started that technicalities nonsense. They delt with tinubu party then and robbed them all. Election in africa is different from advanced country. Our leaders and judiciary dont have shame.

They Rigged elections anyhow without collating results, until tinubu started getting it back in SW gradually.

It will shock una. America, cannot come and dictate how to run the affair of the country. Thats naija leaders believe.
Atiku self know he is chasing a shadow but just want to make sure he portraits tinubu bad in global space.

They are both criminal that stole cleverly. Infact he is more dangerous than tinubu. A school cert ordinary custom officer getting much money like that. Why can't he open tinubu shady investments yansh? Cos they did many things together, so he won't go into that line. That's politics of desperation for you.
Halliburton scandal is there on his head, that sent a serving American senator to prison, many kids here don't know anything of the past, malabu shady deals are there, that is still in international court. I am sure every big crime commited in Nigeria, if they launch full investigation, his name's will be there. Now forming a democrat or saint. Good obi left him. He would have given obi headaches cos obi is lesser evil that will find it difficult to work with him.
He is too proud. He caused obi loosing that election because he needed money and obi wont give him that, so he opted for moneybags, okowa. Where is he since then? Now atiku regretting.
I doubt if anything will come out from this at the supreme. He will loose and they will fine him.
rubbish! Go get sense alaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Deemas(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. Clown. Tinubu U.S citizen as u said. Come need visa to enter country. Wia u don see dat one happen. Who chop u?

Meaning he is not the Tinubu that owns the document because the female Tinubu that owns the document wouldn't need a US visa.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by frankyychiji(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Na you Dem chop. You see person wey dey forge forge everything and you are still asking stupid questions Leemao. Una go explain Taya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Goldenchyke(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Aquila99:

Get your fact straight.

Based on records, the Bola A. Tinubu that own the certificates with which your Tinubu got admitted into CSU, is a female black American.

The documents are in public spaces.

No dey reason subjectively

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Baronthecelebri: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahala 🤣
vowiski:

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by vowiski(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Thats whay his documents says meaning it doesn't belong to him. He is an impostor

You Dey mind the online miscreant? … English is not hard , I Carefully said the person who owns the document instead of inserting Tinubu’s name. Still, they come with their madness.

It’s really irritating and disgusting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by OneCandleAway(f): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
AndroBlaze:
So if I fill a form in foreign country and tick I am a citizen automatically that makes me a citizen shey...... kai you people tire me.

Anyway I think you people should go and listen to that song "Landlord travel and see".. maybe then you will start to appreciate the hustling Nigerians in a foreign country usually go through

Is criminality and lying normal to you.

Why lie on the form to be a citizen? Maybe to get benefits a citizen would get thereby robbing the system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by Goke7: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:

Same thing you guys said before the tribunal ruling lol

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by DaTruths: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeira is a Lawless country.

Even if CSU said Tinubu never came to Chicago, let alone attending the school.

As far as our judiciary is concerned, nothing would still happen. If your try to protest, the zombie work Military men would shoot you to size.

Seems you people don't understand the concept of state capture? I don move on oh.

My happiness is that whatever happens in this country, even agbadobandits will follow and collect. A very hopeless nation, with homo-erectus as citizens.

1 Like

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
They are the one that started that technicalities nonsense. They dealt with tinubu party then and robbed them all. Election in africa is different from advanced country. Our leaders and judiciary dont have shame.

You people talk too much. Except if tinubu will only rule over Yoruba otherwise he won't rule soon.

Do you Yoruba's think that Nigeria belongs only to you people? I pity una if it rains disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by RPG2020(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

Enter house with your forge Visa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by MainJoe: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
opamoses1:

You actually did not read through.

The documents released by CSU clearly showed that the person who went to the school is a US citizen. However, Bola Tinubu we know is not a US citizen. So you posting the visa, clearly shows he is not a US citizen and clearly not the one who attended CSU.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: What Atiku’s Lawyer Said That Puts The Supreme Court On Red Alert by forgiveness: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:

Do you think the Judiciary are unlearned like most of you?

The evidence exonerated Tinubu from any fraudulent charges.

CSU already admitted the certificate came from them. What will supreme court use against Tinubu?

Make una dey deceive unaself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Seek Decongestion Of Nigeria’s 244 Correctional Centres / Atiku Promises To Reduce Company Income Tax To 10%, / What Role Do We Play To Reduce Corruption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.