Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,869 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat (155 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Zetra7: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Wben the North was abusing their children in the 1990s through Alamajiri philosophy, they refused to accept the truth that these kids will become menace to the society.

Today, North produces highest number of violent youths from terrorists, kidnappers to blood thirsty herdsmen.

The current leadership of Nigeria is a great danger to the future of this nation, a country with millions of young people who look up to those in power.

A different breed of dangerous Nigerians is coming, youths of questionable character, drug dealers, forgers, riggers, supreme agberos and criminals who will fight to grab power..

The future of this country will be unfortunate where any good man or woman will be tossed in the gutter.

A time will come when the statement - if can't beat them, you join them will be order of the day..

Where no one with clean purpose can achieve anything since those in power from judiciary to legislators are all of the dark world..

Fortunately these set of men will succeed but the nation will continue to sink..

I think it's time for Nigerians to accept themselves as what they're.

If speaking the truth can make one poor and worse land you in prison, why will anyone do so..

If stealing millions of dollars from government brings prestige and honor, why won't anyone who gets the opportunity steal.

If as a judge, favoring the powerful brings access to power, why will anyone favour the poor or innocent..

In the name of tribe, religion or political affiliation, people bend the truth.

I fear for the next generation of Nigerians and pity the good people of this nation..

You that supports this evil today, be brave to bear the consequences.....
Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Alchemy528: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Zupay: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Oluwole Gbajue Tinubu.
Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Jservice(f): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
E sure for him
Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Tochitee(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2023
;This election buttress the fact that ibos are bitter sore losers,damn!! Honestly,Tinubu should get ready to use the northern treatment for these people. The envyness and bitterness obi has instigated his people after his shameful lose at the pole really exposed the Ibo people. The aftermath of this election shows that they deserve what they got during the civil war as they die in their numbers. My problem with Tinubu is his heart,just as kind as Awolowo. "Treat this lies and fake news propaganda carriers in the language they understand. After all they are cowards just like obi that has abandoned nnmadi Kanu to his fate,to be pursuing illusionary presidential election.Thank God my idiotic friends in the same parish feeling woke supporting this bloody osus now has a rethink
Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Zetra7: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Tochitee:
;This election buttress the fact that ibos are bitter sore losers,damn!! Honestly,Tinubu should get ready to use the northern treatment for these people. The envyness and bitterness obi has instigated his people after his shameful lose at the pole really exposed the Ibo people. The aftermath of this election shows that they deserve what they got during the civil war as they die in their numbers. My problem with Tinubu is his heart,just as kind as Awolowo. "Treat this lies and fake news propaganda carriers in the language they understand. After all they are cowards just like obi that has abandoned nnmadi Kanu to his fate,to be pursuing illusionary presidential election.Thank God my idiotic friends in the same parish feeling woke supporting this bloody osus now has a rethink

Atiku a Fulani man took Tinubu to the cleaners, this one doesn't even have the courage to say anything against him..

David. H., a Yourba boy is the front leader in exposing Tinubu's fraud.. Yet, it's Igbos that gets your attention.

Where where you when Igbos fully supported Obasanjo...

People like you make Yourba look very weak... Thank God for those Yourbas who stand strong on the conviction of truth..

The future will tell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajue Tinubu - A National Security Threat by Zupay: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Tochitee:

Eyah, cry me a River.😜😜😜

God knows you are wasting your time with this your dark heart and empty soul in that Parish of yours, having idiotic friends is a reflection of your low worth and an Atheist is way ahead of you.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Third Party Issued Tinubu's Replacement Certificates? / Gov. Otti Reels Out How Abia Has Cushioned Subsidy Removal Effects / CSU Should Revoke ANY Certificate Issued To TIEFNUBU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.