Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem (138 Views)

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution--Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem by raystar96(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Going with the economic downtime that the Nation is currently experiencing ,it is imperative to say that we should put religious and tribal sentiment aside to get it right as one.The Financial segment of the country should embark on ;

Policy Reform's On FX transaction In Nigeria

For no reason whatsoever should any body maintain a domiciliary account in Nigeria. Only the bank should be the sole custodian of FX in Nigeria.if this policy is effected ,our Naira would appreciate beyond measure.
Re: I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem by Alchemy528: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem by wittywriter: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Funny OP.
The simple and effective way to strengthen Naira is for the economy to be revamped towards been more of producing locally than the consuming nature it is known for because of greedy clueless leadership.
LikeAking:

Also regulate importation..

Foreign education..

If home is fine in productivity which will cut across all sectors there will be no need for your suggested regulate process...it'll dwindle naturally.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem by LikeAking: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
raystar96:
Going with the economic downtime that the Nation is currently experiencing ,it is imperative to say that we should put religious and tribal sentiment aside to get it right as one.The Financial segment of the country should embark on ;

Policy Reform's On FX transaction In Nigeria

For no reason whatsoever should any body maintain a domiciliary account in Nigeria. Only the bank should be the sole custodian of FX in Nigeria.if this policy is effected ,our Naira would appreciate beyond measure.

It’s will make the usd jump to 5k naira per dollar.. The effects..

Not good..

The dom account is very needful in Nigeria. It serves its own purpose.

International companies will also run away.
Re: I Have The Solution To Nigeria Problem by LikeAking: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
wittywriter:
Funny OP.
The simple and effective way to strengthen Naira is for the economy to be revamped towards been more of producing locally than the consuming nature it is known for because of greedy clueless leadership.

Wittyness.

Also regulate importation..

Foreign education..

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Swears In Sas, Ssas In Owan West, East Lgas, Urges Paradigm Shift In Nat / JUST IN: Tinubu Drops Fresh Graduate Appointed FERMA Board Chair / Association Of Heads Of Federal Establishments (ahfe), Kogi State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.